Yugioh Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Legends

A forum for the members of the YGO team on Duel Monsters Genesis

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another announcement

Go down 
+4
YGO DM Leader - Pegasus
YGO Leader -Mai Valentine
5Ds Leader Kiryu
Zexal Leader Shark
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Zexal Leader Shark
Admin
Zexal Leader Shark

Another announcement  Empty
PostSubject: Another announcement    Another announcement  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:52 am

Well today one of my best friends from ygo shark quit /kicked due to most of u guys sayin he's an asshole which I'll never understand y you guys say that disappoints me =| I never seen him bein a ass to ygo members jus the fight with III which I still say III provoked him n I'm not bein biased w.e the word is so from this day forward imma take his place as shark n If I find out u guys sayin he was a ass jus cuz sometimes he be a competitive person then I won't forgive
Back to top Go down
Zexal Leader Shark
Admin
Zexal Leader Shark

PostSubject: Re: Another announcement    Another announcement  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:55 am

If u guys said he was a ass cuz you couldn't beat him then wow but if he truly was a asshole I apologize
Back to top Go down
5Ds Leader Kiryu
Admin
5Ds Leader Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Another announcement    Another announcement  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:19 am

agreed and imma feel even worse for having to be the one who resolved this conflict if he wasnt really an ass, specially cuz he was in the original team 5ds with us and ive never seen him act like that ever.....so if i find out that a select few ppl just wanted him outta the team those ppl will be forced to apologize and then will have to dig their own graves before i have to put them down.
Back to top Go down
https://teamygo.forumotion.com
Zexal Leader Shark
Admin
Zexal Leader Shark

PostSubject: Re: Another announcement    Another announcement  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:47 am

5Ds Leader Kiryu wrote:
agreed and imma feel even worse for having to be the one who resolved this conflict if he wasnt really an ass, specially cuz he was in the original team 5ds with us and ive never seen him act like that ever.....so if i find out that a select few ppl just wanted him outta the team those ppl will be forced to apologize and then will have to dig their own graves before i have to put them down.
well said brother
Back to top Go down
Zexal Leader Shark
Admin
Zexal Leader Shark

PostSubject: Re: Another announcement    Another announcement  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:50 am

5Ds Leader Kiryu wrote:
but unlike him i won't forgive those select ppl you ppl will really fuckin see me angry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another announcement    Another announcement  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:37 pm

i like shark he was a quirky hyper guy!
Back to top Go down
YGO DM Leader - Pegasus

YGO DM Leader - Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: Another announcement    Another announcement  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:06 pm

I didn't see him being mean to anyone either, I didn't see him too often but whenever I did he seemed like an alright guy.
Back to top Go down
Zexal Leader Shark
Admin
Zexal Leader Shark

PostSubject: Re: Another announcement    Another announcement  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:18 pm

YGO DM Leader - Pegasus wrote:
I didn't see him being mean to anyone either, I didn't see him too often but whenever I did he seemed like an alright guy.
...... wow i knew it now my friend wont come back tho =/
Back to top Go down
YGO GX- Axel

YGO GX- Axel

PostSubject: Re: Another announcement    Another announcement  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:20 pm

i didnt even know people where sayin that
it's sad he left he was a great duelist
Back to top Go down
Zexal Leader Shark
Admin
Zexal Leader Shark

PostSubject: Re: Another announcement    Another announcement  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:23 pm

YGO GX- Axel wrote:
i didnt even know people where sayin that
it's sad he left he was a great duelist
amen brother
Back to top Go down
YGO 5Ds - Ghost

YGO 5Ds - Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Another announcement    Another announcement  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:25 pm

Unfortunately, I didnt know the guy, I met him like once, but I would have liked to have known him better
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Another announcement    Another announcement  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:28 pm

I know its a great loss, but no need to talk as he was sead, we can still seeem him around, but yeah, gonna miss him around :/
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Another announcement    Another announcement  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:39 am

When I mostly saw him duel, it was somtimes he was a little quiet but spoke up when he needed to, and sometimes he was really active and talked during the whole duel, entertained the opponent. His decks was good and he's one of those competive people I actually don't hate, since he wasn't neither Try-Hard nor hating on fun decks. He will be missed in the team and I will slap the people if it was just to get him out of the team cause he was too good.
"In dust thy are born, and in dust thy shall return."
Back to top Go down
Zexal Leader Shark
Admin
Zexal Leader Shark

PostSubject: Re: Another announcement    Another announcement  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:35 pm

Darkness wrote:
I know its a great loss, but no need to talk as he was sead, we can still seeem him around, but yeah, gonna miss him around :/
not very smart response that was my friend was forced out the team but yeah u wouldn't understand how would u like Jesse jus get kicked out not cool right
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Another announcement    Another announcement  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:53 pm

Zexal Leader Shark wrote:
not very smart response that was my friend was forced out the team but yeah u wouldn't understand how would u like Jesse jus get kicked out not cool right

I know he was your friend, and indeed I would feel bad if it happened to jesse too, or even to any member, its not good that the team is forcing ppl out, but all Im saying is that your talking of him as if he was dead, like Im gonna miss him and stuff, and that his not on the team does not means you cant be friends anymore, it isnt a crime to speak to him and stuff.

Again, its not like he is gone forever, he is still around, you guys can still talk, he prolly still i your friend, and Im sorry that this happened. I would feel sad if it happened with jesse, since I trust him and this would show me our team its not 100% good yet, coz its not good to treat anyone like that, but I woul still chat with him, and I would definetly put on his name on his honor as you did.
Back to top Go down
Zexal Leader Shark
Admin
Zexal Leader Shark

PostSubject: Re: Another announcement    Another announcement  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:01 am

Darkness wrote:
Zexal Leader Shark wrote:

I know he was your friend, and indeed I would feel bad if it happened to jesse too, or even to any member, its not good that the team is forcing ppl out, but all Im saying is that your talking of him as if he was dead, like Im gonna miss him and stuff, and that his not on the team does not means you cant be friends anymore, it isnt a crime to speak to him and stuff.

Again, its not like he is gone forever, he is still around, you guys can still talk, he prolly still i your friend, and Im sorry that this happened. I would feel sad if it happened with jesse, since I trust him and this would show me our team its not 100% good yet, coz its not good to treat anyone like that, but I woul still chat with him, and I would definetly put on his name on his honor as you did.
no he's not dead lol I jus Don't like the way he was forced out by *ppl* which I think I know who it was now... N indeed I will continue the legacy he started as shark Surprised cuz ex shark was eh a troll xD Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another announcement    Another announcement  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another announcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yugioh Legends :: DMG :: General DMG stuff-
Jump to: