A forum for the members of the YGO team on Duel Monsters Genesis

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

YGO-Shadi Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
YGO-Yugi

PostSubject: YGO-Shadi Introduction   Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:32 pm

I Am YGO-Shadi But might change the name to someone more like me, because i found out on a Generator that my personality is more of Kaiba lol.

Anyways I like Dueling. I have a strong dislike to people who Join a duel or duel me and when they start to lose they log out or pretend to be AFK, yet when you attack them you can tell that they there with the IDle thing being remove. I feel that if you want to duel or even like dueling you must except that there are times when you have to lose because that's the way to game goes. If many don't understand that well when someone does it to you over and over again you tend to get annoyed because you just wasted time out your live when you could have been doing something else or dueling a friend.

Anyways, it was nice to meet you all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: YGO-Shadi Introduction   Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:48 pm

Welcome to the Team Shadi!
To add in before, Kaiba is taken, now to my comment:
I highly agree on that, i deeply hate people that go AFK cause they are losing. If i ever duel you and go AFK, do not be afraid because i always give a reason first, or i Disconnect because sometimes by internet trolls me more than Coolface. Other than that, Have a good one!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YGO Leader -Mai Valentine

PostSubject: Re: YGO-Shadi Introduction   Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:23 am

hey shadi mai! here and tis nice to meet you i also hate people who dc in matches but due to internet problems and living in a area which is prone to power cuts it happens quite regularly to me especially this week....where for some reason my broadbands been slowed down because its the holidays making pretty much everything unusable
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YGO-Shadi Introduction   

Back to top Go down

YGO-Shadi Introduction
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1