Share | 

My version of team history

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:24 pm

Chapter 21- Yuma's will

Darkness and aki passed by the door of the appartment. The small, food-smelling place was Carly's house. Before joining the team she mentioned beeing in many part time jobs all over the city, working exactly so that she could live. She offered her place for Yuma to recover after the battle.

As they walked in Darkness noticed the bad-state of the floor and some scrathces on the wall. As they walked in Darkness noticed 3 doors clozed. One beeing Yuma's room, the other the kitchen and the last one.....

-Do you know by any chance what is behind this door?- Asked Darkness- When I asked the key from Carly she did not mencioned three doors.
-Not a clue-Answered Aki- did you try oppening it?
-Yep, it's locked. Well I may ask her about this later. It worris me- said Darkness.
-Why?- said Aki
-Im not sure- said Darknes- those scrathces on the wall worrys me...
-Huh?
-Who is there?- said Yuma's voice

While Darkness and Aki were talking they noticed that Yuma came out of his room. He walked holding himself against te wall a little, but he was allmost ok. He noticed the funny outfit that Yuma was wearing, a woman's pijamas, with a ping t-shirt with a "nyan cat" on it and boxers with little bears all over them.

-Looking good on those clothes handsome boy- said aki while laughing.
-HA-HA! You guys know that my clothes had to be nurnt in case they had any Darkness stiking on them. And Little emo-pitch-black-clothes dude over there does not let me go get my stuffat my place.- said Yuma while pointing his finger to Darkness.
-Im glad that you have the energy to point out that my outfit is absurd while yours seems likeyou got dressed by a 5 year old girl- Said Darkness smiling.
-Touche- said Yuma looking at the wall like admiting defeat.
Aki moved her head around looking aat the rooms like she was looking for something in special
-Say, isn't Atticus with you?- asked Aki
- No, Im alone since this morningwhen Carly came by. Is that the reason you came?
-That and I wanted to check if your done withthe recovering. Mind taking your shirt off? I want to see the spot where I inserted the Darkness on you.- said Darkness
-You did what?!- Screamed both Aki and Yuma loudly
-I forgot to explain that... you see, I can't controll the darkness completly. I must absorve it first, that's why I can't simply order the darkness pieces to disappear. In order to take the darkness out of you I must insert some darkness of my own to push it all our through your mouth. And I want to check if theres any of it left there. Also the reason of why you should stay here is because of the darkness behavior.
-The darkness behavior- said Yuma.- You mean you gotta wait some days before you can get it our of me?
-Exactly- said Darkness- so if you mind....
-Not at all get this disgusting thing out of me...... no ofence- said Yuma whiletaking off the ridiculous Pink shirt.
- Don't worry, won't take long.

Meanwhile, outside the gameshop, Aporia was doing his guard by looking at all the nearby people. oone seemed strange. Until he heard what soemone said behind him.
"You might want to hurry to the main street. Hell is going to pop out there at any second" it said.

Aporia turned around as fast as he could but saw nothing but the gameshop itself. The main street? tha means that III and the others are in danger? WHat should he so? Tell Astral or just think it's his imagination?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:39 pm

Perfect! This is a damn good history :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:19 pm

Chapter 22- when hell is about to come.

III was on the very middle of the main street. Literally meaning that cars passed by him from both sides while he was with his phone on his ear talking with Jesse. Jesse, on the other hand was positioned in a dark place where no sun could reach covered in a black sheet with 2 holes for the eyes with 2 cellphones, one talking with III and the other with Yusei. Shark was with Yusei on top of a building using binoculars to see the street from above.

-So everything seems normal for now. I still don't understand why all the fuss about one person saying he is not on the team when he actually isn't. He will never erecieve a Darkness piece so what is tha matter?- said Jesse in the lowest voice possible.
-Fool! Don't you understand? Our goal is to taqke down the Darkness pieces!- said III while over-acting his gestures- The poor civilians have not the right nor the obligation to join such fight!
-I just got lost... Why is he on the middle of the street anyway?- said jesse with a not convinced thone.
-What the queen of drama over there was trying to say is that if soemone that's not from our team uses our name we might get way too known around here. And that may result, in the worst case scenario, with many wannabes around us. And if anyone actually found out what the team is for our fight might get disturbed.- explained shark
-Ok, but why all the overacting then- asked Yusei
-That's part of his strategy- said shark- if he gets all the attention from the common people, the impostor might notice him and eventually ask him to join.
-You think he wants to join- said Jesse
-Why else would he take our name then? We do not have emys on the city for now. At least not human ones.-Said III
-You got a point- said Yusei

At that same time Yuma lied onconsious on the floor of Carly's appartment. Darkness was holding his head so it didn't touch the floor. He thenproceeded to sit Yuma and take him to the bed.

-Why did he faint?- Asked Aki
-The boy is tremendously brave. Taking the darkness out of ones body hurts like hell, and his case is a very dificult one.
-What do you mean- said Aki while oppening the door so Darkness could proceed to Yuma's bed.
-You know why I must wait for some time till I can be able to remove the darkness out of him?
-Why?
-Because I can only controll it when theres an ammount of darkness in one spot. When I inserted the darkness on Yuma's body, the particles when mad and sccatered all over his body.- Said Darkness while sitting Yuma on hi bed and putting his shirt back on- I needed too wait a few days so the particles would gather at one point so I could pul them out.
-And why does it hurt?- said Aki
-Because the darkness usualy "glue" to an organ, most commonly the heart.- said Drkness while laying Yuma's head on his pillow

Aki found impressive how Darkness treated Yuma, allmost as if Yuma was his son. And more impresive at Yuma's reaction. He didn't even screamed once. and Darkness was allmost pulling his heart out. Just as Darkness said, te kid is very brae.....

Just as th day came darker a man stood on the mainstreet under the eyes of a huge crowd screaming the words:

-I am from the famous Team YGO! WE SHALL TAKE YOUR HEADS AS PRIZES AND YOU HEARTS AS BREAKFAST! COME AT ME! ALL OF YOU!

All the ones from the team present that moment got ready to jump in when something they never expected ocurred....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:14 pm

This have started me to write a story of my own, Kudo's to you Darkness, I don't even like to write ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:17 am

Chapter 23-Shark's performance

The eyes of allmost all of the curent people walking on the main street could not believe their eyes when the image of a man jumping from a building and landing on top of another person while hitting it with hat looked a giant shark.

It was Shark who jumped on top of the person claiming to be from the team to attack he directly. On top of that he used a shark to do both the attack and to help him to land safelly on the floor from his long fall. The man blocked the attack with one arm and pushed shark away. Shark anded on his knees and th monster he summoned dissappeared.

-You are not going tu ruin the team's image. At least not under my watch!- said shark while running towards the man.

Shark skill was evident on that very moment. He moved his body as if he was punching his opponent, but every time his fist would hit the enemy, a monster was summoned between the fist and the enemy's body in order to create a huge blow on him. Shark summoned his monsters so fast tha it seemed like the monsters came our of his very arms, but the opponent dodged allmost all of his attack's until one of them hit his stomach, doing nothing but pushing him backwards.

-Damn it! III, you go and fast! back up shark there. I'm telling Darkness about this.- said Jesse on his cellphone
-You sure it's needed? It's just one guy, we can take care of that.- said III while running towards the battle
-Idiot! Shark wouldn't jump like that just for one guy. Look closely, we are the ones who hav been trapped!- said Jesse just before ending the call.

III runned as fast as he could and looked towards the sidewalks. It was true, many people started to walk towards the fight as well. With dangerous blows like that the only possible explanation is that they are aiming to join the fight. And their eyes looked suspicious. It would be understandable as a coincidence if some of the people walking towards the battle had similar eye collors, but all of them had the exact same collor on their eyes.

Black, and nothing more than black.

Meanwhile, Atticus was at the beach staring at the ocean with a empety look on his eyes. His mind was lost in thoughts. How is he Darkness's favorite if he can't have a darkness piece. How is he supposed to fight propperly if he wasn't given one. How should he be able to keep his promise?
Yes, not long before he joined the team. Those memories came back to his mind. He wished they didn't. Memories of her. Smiling and saying everything would be better. Funny how he realizes she took more care of him and him of her. Funny how the destiny wanted him to see the darkness acting from this close.

-It is not the right time yet- a voice said from behind Atticus

Kiryu was standing behind him with a smile on his face and two cans of soda. Kiryu threw one of them at Atticus who catched it with both hands making a surprised face.

-Drink, you must b thirsty, I haven't seen you drinking anything all day long.- Said Kiryu
-Thanks...-Said Atticus feeling somehow silly-What did you mean by "it's not the right time"?
-You have to ask? I think both of us know what I meant- said Kiryu
-Yeah... just wanted to make sure....- Said Atticu with a depressed mood.
-Look, I don't know why you want that power so bad. But let me tell you, it's not something desireble. And from Darkness's point of view, the more you want it, the less you diserve it.
-But it's not like I want it! I need it!- said atticus angrily
-for what?- said Kiryu serious
-I.. I need it...
-I said for what?!- Said Kiryu raising his voice
-For my sister....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:53 am

Quick Question Darkness, on the topic I made did you mean that part that you're in the team to finish the novel?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:40 am

Jesse Anderson wrote:
Quick Question Darkness, on the topic I made did you mean that part that you're in the team to finish the novel?

well, first off, you got what I said wrong, lol. I thought you were present when soemone asked (I dont remember who) how long the novel will be. My answer was " as long as the team remains alive". why is that? Because this novl is nt only a fun hobby for me. It's a reminder to all of you (and myself) that I'm not giving up on this team, coz I freaking love it! It's the oldest team Im part of (2 years) and the one I had more fun with. So when I said "as long as my novel is up I will remain here" I meant "As long as this team is around I will keep writing". So to answer your question, no I'm not in the team to finish the novel, I'm writing the novel coz I do not want the team to finish :3.

and leaving that embarassing speech of mine behind we can move on to the next chapter lol Wink

Chapter 24- Atticu's truth

The beach was calm. Theweathe was warm. Atticus and Kiryu were standing on the sand looking towards the sea. Attciu's fists were tight and his eyes were clozed as he revealed the reason behind his presence on the team.

-Your sister?- asked Kiryu confused
-yeah... some years after the darkness day a group of vandals started a fire at our house. They were all ex-members of the UE who just wanted to cause chaos around.Our parents died after out home got destroyed by the UE. My sister, Alexis, was small and got trapped in the remains of the house. I tryed to save her, she was trapped right besides our parents dead bodys, so I covered her eyes so she wouldn't see that. As I stared to pull her off ok, a man from the UE cme to us and started hitting me. That man was so cruel that he noticed right away what I did with my sister and covere my mouth so she would not notice what was happening since I couldn't scream.-said Atticus
-The UE was pretty fucked up- pointed Kiryu- If I remember well that at one point they started inserting darkness into everyone on the city so UD could control them all.
-Yes, the man left me half uncoinscious on the floor, unable to speak, and made me watch how he inserted the darkness inside her. He even told me before he left " If you want to come after me remember my name and we will meet again. They call me sickness."- said atticus

A huge silence took place after those words. Sickness?! The same Sickness that sacrificed his life to save Carly? The same Sickness that was controlled by the UE and was threatened by UD? The one that did not care of dying after loosing his wife? It did not make any sense! He is completly acting out of character! If he is the same sickness who helped Carly then why is he inserting darkness on people.

-How many years ago was that?!- said Kiryu getting angry
-Like 10 or so! No need to yell at me!- said Atticus
-Why didn't you told us that earlier?- Kiryu asked calming down a little
-It was after the darkness day, the city was nothing but chaos, and Those guys are probably all dead by now. Darkness can sense the darkness right? So he would have sensed if anything like that happened, and beeing so many years in the past, he would have surely taken care of it by now, soI never thought it was worth mentioning it.
-And why do you wat a darkness piece so desperately?
-Because Darkness never said anything about a person with darkness inside it you know? He never sensed anyone like that. After I woke up back then, mysister was gone and so were the guys that made all that. I thought that, if I got a darkness piece, maybe, just maybe, since I'ms her brother I might..... sense her, be sure that she is alive you know?

Another silence took place.

-Anyway we should get going..- Said Kiryu breaking the silence
-Why?- said Atticus
-Our new leader asked me to make a ig entrance for him. There's a battle right now at the main street, III texted me to go there, but I was giving him time to show up first. After the battle is done I will talk to darkness to make sure you are given a darkness piece by the end of the day.- said Kiryu
-Realy?! Thanks!- screamed Atticus in joy

Both walked out of the beach calmly. Sad is the fact that Kiryu wouldn't be able to keep his promise, since a stronger force than darkness itself was coming near.And with it, answers and doubts and war would be triggered in a series of events that could ause the destructing of D- city one more time.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niro - Atticus

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:53 am

Epicness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:40 am

Ok, good that I got that wrong and we can all leave that behind. Other than that I completely agree with Atti: Total epicness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:32 pm

Chapter 25- Dawn of the destruction

Many people were to be found in a enormous brawl on the middle of the mainstreet in D-city. Among them were Shark, III, Jesse and Yusei.

-What the hell is going on?!- Said Jesse summoning his pegaus.
-I don't know, but don't attack them directly!- Ordered Shark- This does not feel right. Use your body to fight and support it with your monsters like this!

Shark's hand suddenly got surrounded by a shark-like figure. It was obviously weaker than a monster fully summoned, but it could provide defence for the body and it could also land weaker attacks, just enough to keep the people away. Shark had come up with that by himself, he was truly amazing.

-How do I do that?- said Jesse blocking a huge number of people with his pegasus.
-Think of your monster as a piece of armor. Try to imagine it with a more prectical use than battle.- Explained shark while punching some people away.

Those were their last words before beeing attacked by an enourmous wave of enemies that apparently took them out.

At the same time, III were to be found in a similar state than Jesse and shark, surrounded by people. Stardust Dragon appeared pushing many of the people away and Yusei followed behind with his motorcycle.

-Need a ride?- said Yusei beeing funny
-Yeah yeah, haha! Let's get out of here, this people are getting on my nerves- said III

As they droveaway, many people jumped in front of them blocking the way. Just at the moment that they thought theywere going to crash, Aporia appeared pushing away the people in front of them with his own force.

-WOW! thanks there Aporia- said Yusei.
-Yeah... weren't you suposed to be at the gameshop?- said III
-I talked to astral and he said it was ok for me to come. I was feeling something was wrong. Like, really wrong. Looks Like I was right.- Explained Aporia.
-Wait what's that?- said III pointing at the sky.

There was an angel floating in the sky holding a person. On the angel wings there were blue cristals, one on each of them. As III Yusei and Aporia observed the angel they realized something that coul not be right.

Jesse was the angel, his wings were pegasus's ones, and the person he is holding is shark!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 am

Oh my God I am a Pegasus... <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:06 pm

Chapter 26-The angel

Atticus and Kiryu were clibing the stairs to reach the top of a very tall building in order to be able to se the main street from above.
-Are you sure we shouldn't go to help them?- asked Atticus- I mean, why should we just sit and watch whatever it's happening on the main street?
-Orders from the new guy- explained Kiryu while throwing a map at Atticus- He told me to rely on him and just watch the show while he took care of it. He even gave me that map with the building we should go to marked with a pencil.
-Seems like he wants t make a huge entrance, don't he?

Finaly reaching the top, both stared amazed by the situation. They were all far away, so there was no way to be sure of what they were seeing at one hundred per cent. But one thing was very clear, many citizens were brawling under what looked to be an angel.

Jesse was still with his eyes clozed from the jump-scare that he got from all those people jumping on him. It was suddenly cold and more windy, and shark seemed to heavy to be standing on the ground. It seemed as if hark's arm had been ripped of his body an the arm itself had at least 50 kilos. When he oppened his eyes he lost balanc for a second, scaring the allready frightene shark hanging from Jesse's arm.

-OMG I CAN FLY!- Said Jesse happily after discovering his wings on his back- You sure learn something new everyday!
-Impressive- said shark amazed by the pearl-white wings- The bonds to your monsters are juust incredible! I've been praticing this methot for over a year and did not manage to reach the same level of skill as you did. You must have a natural tallent or something!
-Let's say I know my monsters for a longer time than I have beeing using them. - Said jesse while memories of the real Jesse popped on his mind, memories of the real jesse playing with his monsters when he was aproximately 3 or 4 years old. He sure loved his monsters a lot, and he was able to trust all his memories and his companions to Placido.... But Placido took his place as Jesse.... was that the right thing to do?

-Hey, buddy, are you allright?- asked shark worried
-Hmm?- Mummbled Jesse while still confused- Oh, yes, don't worry about me!- Said Jesse with an obviously forced smile trying to hide sadness- I'm allways ok. Let's get ourselfes to the groud before my strength runs out and you fall down there, shall we?
-Yeah... good plan- said Shark looking down at the wild people on the floor- let's go where Yusei and the others are.

At that same time, from the highest building's top, a silouhete of a man could be seen standing on the edge of the building. As he observed the fight his arms were moving frenetically. His eyes were clozed allmost as if he was just listening to good music. Sodenly he body stopped movingand he said:

-It's time for the show to begin my soulmate.
-Hold on- said Mai coming from behind him.- I still want to know if they are going to notice I'm missing! They all just headed out and left me behind with Asttal and Carly, and that ugly Aporia guy outside! They didn't even ment to leave me there, they simply forgot I was there! And what kin of introduction did I recieve? "Shes good with harpys!" Oh camon! I just want to....
-Calm down my pretty- Said the man interrupting Mai- Now s as good time as any to present those people their new leader.....

Intresting Fact!

Kiryu's Doom Dragon is his Darkness piece! But the first time he summoned it it became Darkness destroyer and Kiryu lost controll ofhis monster harming Carly during the Darkness day! Kiryu also blame himself saying that the reason she was lost during the fight with sickness was because her wound wouldn't let her fight propperly!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:10 pm

Good written as always, can't wait for the next part Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:59 pm

Chapter 27- The fourth

Jsse and Shark landed near the others. But there was nothing else that could be done apparently. The army made of the citizens were coming after them.

-Is there no way of fighting them off?!- Asked Yusei nervouslly
-Not without hurting them!- Answered Aporia pushing while pushing some citizens away- I think we are trapped between killing them or letting them kill us!

Suddenly, they stopped.

All the angry people coming at the group suddenly stopped moving. As a puppet whose puppetterstopped pulling the strings. The group, stunned, stopped moving aswell just to make sure.

-Whats happening now?- asked shark as silently as he could
-I don't know, they might be using a strategy, what's unlikely since they have been moving without any strategy at all so far.- answered III
-My apologies, I'm the one who ordered them to stop- said a voice that came from the middle of the multitude.

A man white haired in a red tuxeedo appeared in front of them all, and before any questions could be asked he continued:

-I used this- said showing the group a book on his hands- It's my most precious item. And with it, I can undo this kind of tricks quite easily.

The book was filled, page after page, with drawings. Child-like drawings of different monsters made with crayon. Jesse and the others did not know if they should laugh, or be woried about the man's mind health.

-So..- Started Jesse while looking for any suspicious movement around them- A book filled with your children's drawings just saved us from beeing killed by these people, right? Are you high?
-Says the boy with blue-pearl wings coming out of his back- replied the man
-I just realized how sily this situation is- said III hiding his face
-Sorry to disapoint you!- said yet another voice from above them all- But I was the one who stopped all these people from moving!

As they all looked up they saw Darkness standing on a building's wall, defying gravity by any means. One of his hands was above his head holding what looked like green strings that after coming out of his hand faded into the air, as if it became thinner and thinner.

-Now- Said Darkness- I want to know exactly who and what you f*cking are!
-You bastard!- said YET ANOTHER voice coming from the middle of the multitude. This time, it was mai who came running towards the whitehaired man to hug him while looking angrily at Darkness- What a way to ruin prgasus's-sama big entrance!
-Pegasus?- asked Yusei- si that's your name?
-Oh sorry- said the white haired man- I've noticed I forgot to introduce myself, how rude! My name is Maximillium Pegasus.....

....The fourth leader of team YGO!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YGO DM - Yugi Muto

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:27 pm

F***in Pegasus, son!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:21 pm

It is always comical to read a story with me as a protaganist! Ohohohoh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:46 pm

Chapter 28- Show stealer

The atmosphere was tense, everyone was breathing heavily. Everyone except th white haired man claiming to be YGO's new leader.

-What proves do you have?- said Darkness while still standing in a building's wall and holding a stream of green strings that came out of the air and then faded away passed his hand- Who chose you?
-Oh my, you are troublesome- said Pegasus- First you steal the show doing what I was going to do, and now you claim me as a Liar?
-WOOW hold your horses everyone!- said Jesse- What the heck is going on aroun here?
-Sorry, allow me to explain- said Pegasus- Withing every living thing there is a stream of force that runs through it. Like an eletric current, a soul you may say. Said stream is normally used without even realizing, for such things as walking, exersicing and etc. You may even say it's the source of everything. And it's also what you use to control monsters when you batttle.
-Wait- said Yusei- you are telling me theres energy within everything? if that was truth wouldn't it have been found out by science or whatever allready? This doesn't make sense!
-Oh yeah!- said Pegasus Sarcastically- as they found out about the darkness. You fool! only very few know about that energy, and if you don't, just look at your leader's hand over there. His holding it right now!
-But why would he hold it?- Asked Aporia confused
-I would explain that myself- said pegasus- but since he stole my show itself, let he have the explanation as well. Im leading to the headquarters!
-Wait!- said Darkness while wallking towards the floor then looking at pegasus seryously- You said you were holding the strings, when I arrived! But your hands were free. How did you planned on doing that?
-Why don't you answer it yourself by looking up in the sky?- answered Pegasus vaguely

Up in the air there was a flying giand green book, openned poinmting his pages to the clouds. In said pages, a paper-like made town was shown, with a cartoon-like design. On the top of the tallest tower of the cartoon-like city, many green-colored strings appeared and dissapearred now and then. On the top of a building, Kiryu and Atticus watched wordless.

-Just what the hell is that?!- asked Atticcus
-I have no freaking Idea.- answered Kiryu calmly
-The Toon World....- answered a voice bhind them.

A purple haired woman in a black dress appeared before Kiryu and Atticcus. On her hands, a paper was to be found.

-Who are you?- asked Atticcus

The woman proceeded to extend her arm and pass on the paper into kiryu's hands, without saying a word. After Kiryu grabbed the paper she explained the following:

-Deliver that to the one called Pegasus. As soon as posible.
-And who is sending this to him may I ask?- Asked Kiryu while the woman walked away.
-Tell him Pandora sent it to him.

No more was said, the woman left, leaving both Kiryu and Atticus wih many questions on their minds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:25 pm

Chapter 29- Puzzles and Riddles

The entire team had regrouped inside th gameshop. Everyone but Yuma and Calry, who was taking care of him, were to be found there. Kiryu was with a dead serious face on a corner of th room passing things into his mind over and over.

Sickness, that was his first concearn. What the hell were his real intentions, is he alive? Carly said he shared his last supplement of water with her, praically killing himself allowing Carly to live. If that was right, then what he told carly must be too, all his story about his lost family holden by the UD. But then why was him with those left members of the UE spreading darkness around the survivors of darkness day? And why havent they heard any similar cases of that happening before?

To make things harder to undrstand, a woman named Pandora just arrived with a letter in her hands, saying that this must be delivered to Pegasus no matter what...

-Oi, Kiryu-kun!

What is in this letter by the way? Kiryu grabbed th piece of paper and slippd through his fingers before even looking at th letters. The papr was not common indeed. It flt harsh, dry, allmost hurting ones finger as it passd through it. The content of the letter itself seemed to be in another idiom, and the signature started with a V, thats all Kiryu could figure out.

-Ooooooi! Kiryuuu!

So he was right, it is another idiom after all, the woman was named Pandora wasnt she? Then what other explanation could it be, tha name in the signature starts with a V, no matter how you look at it.

As Kiryu, got more and more lost in his thought, Astral came by and shook him up by the shoulders histerycally.

-Kiryu! For gods sake! Make a favor to us all and answer when soemone is calling you! Specially if that soemone is me!- said Astral, no, screamed.

-Allright, what is going up? - said Kiryu pushing astral away.

-Nothing, you just seemed off, like, more than usually I mean. I actually came to ask what is going on through your head.

-If I explained to you now, you would get confused, I just cannot get it myself.

-Hey, dont get me worried like that? Is it important?

-It is, but I thing it can wait for now - Said Kiryu, thinking that the most important subject right now is the Pandora lady. After all, sickness is likely to be dead and buried by now.

-Well if you need help, you got us you know?

-Yeah... Thanks....

Astral walked away joyfull and playfull as allways, as Kiryu watched with a smile a few seconds, before entering his thoughts a little bit more.

At that same moment, somewhere, Pandora entered into a very dark room, with allmost no light. However, she was still able to move through it without exitasion, as if she walked through there enough times to memorize every single piece of furniture.

-So Pandora-sama - said a giant, musculous man sitting in a very wide chair looking at Pandora with his glowing and piercing eyes - Did he get the letter from the boss?

-I think so, Hercules - answered Pandora - If h i not recieveed yet, he will soon, Im sure.

-That's good, aint it? - Answered the man.

-Of course it is you huge ass pimp!- said a vry lud voice from not far away from them.
-Yeah tha's right you pimp!- said yet, another voice equally as loud.

At a distance, two little children could be found playing with a statue of what looked like an eight headed dragon. One of them had his hair red as blood, and eyes blue as the calm skyes of summer. The other boy, it could be said, was the opposite, with a deep blue hair, and vermillion eyes.

-Hydra, Perseus, Dont play with thats statue. You could break it, and you know how the master would be furious, don't you?- said Pandora while sitting in front a huge harp made of silver, with dark-painted details all over it.

-Ah! Pandora-sama would you play us a song plase?- said th red haired boy
-Yeah!, pretty please Pandora-sama!- said th blue haired boy.

-Please do- said a woman wich had a golden coulored hair, like the sun, what was sitting in a smaller chair, right next to the enormous gentlement that Hercules is- Your melodies manage o keep my stress and worries away, Pandora-sama.

-Ok, I will do, But just for you Artmisa..

-Yaaay!- screamed both children in happiness.

The melody filled uop the room with serenity.

-What was that stress you're talkin' bout Artemisa?- Asked Herculess bnding over his giant body to her as if she was a little ki who needed attention.- Is it about seeing "him", huh?

-Shut up you big dufus, mind your own business...- said Artemisa angry

-ok, as you say, my lady Artamisa.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:57 am

God this is the most interesting story I've read yet, we need people to make an Anime or Manga of this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YGO DM - Yugi Muto

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:21 am

Jesse Anderson wrote:
God this is the most interesting story I've read yet, we need people to make an Anime or Manga of this.

There is a mana/anime, it's called "Yu-Gi-Oh"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:17 pm

Ten points to Team DM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:17 pm

Chapter 30- Song of regret

Darkness and Kiryu were to b found standing on th gameshop's roof. The sunset was to be sen from there. The sun gently touching the waves of the ocean. Not only food for thoughts, but also for questions. Kiryu proceedd to tell Darkness all about his discoveries about sickness. His relation to Atticus, and the inconsistency of his way of acting.

-This dos not make too much snse... Sickness was not famous - pointed out Darkness - so it is impossible for soemon to imitate his name. And his way of acting, it's just like the sickness WE know, not the one Carly talked about.

-Well make more sense than the green strings thingy that happenned at the main street.-replied Kiryu

-I allready explained, those strings are the fount of life itself. It runs within every living beeing, and it is also th way we controll our monsters. The only difference is that they are normally invisible, but when many of them are gathered they get that green collor.

-It is still fucked up. How do you control that by the way?

-It's hard. Pegasus controll it by gathering many of them in one place with his castle. I for instanc summon this guy- said Darknss summoning a little kuriboh- his task is to protect life, so he can normally pull those thinbgs and gather them. But the thing is, we can only "grab" the strings, and not controll it.

-How so?

-Think about it as a puppet. We can only stop the doll from moving, but we cant mov th4 doll around.

-Wait, a puppet you say?- asked Kiryu- Look at this please

Kiryu handled Darkness the letter Pandora gave him. He had only noticed the V on the signature, but now that he looks clozer, a part of the signature seems to be a puppet silouhette.

-Where did you get this?- Asked Darkness

-A woman named Pandora gave m this, its for Pegasus, but I cant read it.

-What are we waiting for?- Said Darkness getting up - Lets ask pegasus himself.

* Put on music below:*

On the top of a tower, the golden haired woman sang peacefully. She sang to the moon while a cold breeze passed through her neck. A cold breeze, passing through the place where his arms used to be. Making her miss the touch of his body, the warm heat of his love. She stops, and thinks, but shortly sings again.

Behind her, Pandora is watching with a smile on her face. A slender gntleman comes behind her, without saying a word.

-It is nothing lik you to try to surprise me like that, Narcisus.- said Pandora

-I was not trying to, as it would be unpleasent and impossible to even think about it Pandora-sama. I came only to hear her cry of sadness.

-Why do you think it is sad? It's beautiful...

-Consider the look on her eyes and out currnt situation and you will understand why she is sad.

*stop music*

-I do not apreciate people talking behind my back, you know that?- Said Artemisa angrily

-Im sorry lady Artemisa, I did not want to interrupt your concentration!- responded Narcisus fastly

-Well, you did! - she fixed her hair - Damm wind... I hate this weather.

-Are you angry about the master's plan?- said Pandora

-No, not angry.... Disapointed... - Artemisa looked down on the floor- We do not need to do this, do we?

-No- answered Pandora

-Then why?

-Because if w succeed we will gain nough power to execute the final plan now.

-That is not enough of a reason!
-For th master it is.
-Screw him!
-Take that back.
-No, he is selfish! He only want himself to be--

Artemisa was slaped in the face by Pandora with the back of her hand. Artemisa took her hand into the wounded cheek while pandora sighed and proceeded to talk.

-Do you call him selfish, after all he did for you?-Pandora's eyes suddenly got sharpened- After all the power he gave you and all th food he brought.

-But....

-No buts! He saved your life, and you must give him your service! Is that allright?!

-Yes.

-Good!- Said Pandora with a cheerfull smile like a happy child, while she grabbed a flute nearby and the partiture of the song Artemisa was singing- Then lets sing another song, shall we?

Pandora throws th paper out of the window of the tower. Artmisa reactionates to it, but by the tim she looked at it, th sheet of paper burnt away. Artemisa started to look into the ground serious.

-Awwe, dont be so sad- Said pandora, literally petting Artemisa- Here, I will play the flute while you sing!

Pandora takes anothr paper to Artmisa hwo did not mov at all, and touch a piano, which starts to play by itself. She chose the song that would most harm to Artemisa, on purpose.

Narcisus walked away after watching the scene smiling, thinking about what is to come.

*Play song*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
YGO DM Leader - Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:47 pm

Jesse Anderson wrote:

It is always comical to read a story with me as a protaganist! Ohohohoh.

that's my line! Sad

but this story is getting really good by the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:41 pm

Chaptr 31- The tearful day.

Darkness and Kiryu stood in front of pegasus very impaciently. Pegasus read the letter very carefully, qith a very serious look on his eyes, as if he understood every word that was written on that paper. After finished reading, he took away his face from the paper, stared at the ground, and sighed, as if he was sad and disappointed.

-My my, does she have and ugly writing!- said Pegasus qith his cherful usual mood, knocking back Darkness and Kiryu.

-What the! You didnt understand any of it?!- Said Darkness with his patience lost.

-Oh, how I wish I could say I understood, boy- Said Pegasus waving the paper with his right hand- this hand writing is just too imperfect for my little beatiful yes to get!

-Th lady who gav that to us, Pandora- said Kyriu with his usual chill self- she addressed it to you. I was allmost sure that this was kind of a co--

-Oh, my Fangirls!- Said Pegasus interrupting Kiryu- I am so sorry you had to deal with them my dear, dear Kiryu-chan! - Said Pegasus while doing a dramatic pose of some kind.

-Kiryu...chan?- Asked Darkness somewhat lost by the situation

-Tell me- proceeded Pegasus completly ignoring Darkness- Is there anything, anything at all I can do to compnsate you?- Said Pegasus, now up too cloze to Kiryu, with a teary eye, and somewhat seductive way of talking?

-Ehhhmmm, no... I mean- Said Kiryu, loosing his chill self, now becoming a littl creeped out.

-Then dont complain- said Pegasus turning around and walking back, talking with a serious voice, as if what just happened was instead a mob negotiation- Sometimes you win, sometimes you loose. Better luck next time, Kiryu-chan!.

I guess some of thecheerfully awkward Pegasus came out by that last "chan". But I cannot tell, since my brains are fryed up by trying to understand the talk they just had.

-What. The. Hell.- Said Darkness attonished.

-He took the letter away...- Said Kiryu- I know it seems like its nothing important, but there is something bugging me... Meh nvm, lets go Dark. We gotta recluyit people and stuff.

Kiryu looked at Darkness who was still sending a "I dont trust you" star into th place where Pegasus was standing a few moments ago.

-uhhh Dark?

The night comes. Most of the team is sleeping in their beds, in thir respective houses. Some of the members however, decided to pass the night on the gameshop. Astral, Kiryu, Darkness, Jesse, Pegasus, Mai and Atticus. They all stayed because they are the ones without a propper place to call home.

Outside the Gameshop, Pegasus was standing under the glow of th moon, with his eyes clozed. In front of him, 6 persons he knew from the past appeared.Pandora, Hercules, Hydra, Perseus, Narcisus and Artemisa, all of them standing confident and amiling. All of them, except for Artemisa.

-What a very dangerous- pointed out Pegasus- and yet efective way of inviting me you have, Pandora-san.
-I assumed you wouldn't accept in any other way.- Said Pandora- The master would get angry if you did not show up. So, I figured, if I gave the letter to one of your new "friends" you could not avoid it. Since, showing the actual hate you have for those words, specially the signature, would get them suspicious of you. And if they looked at the ltter for too long, they would soon firgure out the trick of out little code.

-As allways, there is noway out with you.- Said Pegasus troubled- Now, I will go with you, and you leave all these good pople alone, capiche?

-No "Capiche", for ya!- Screamed Hercules- The master ordered us to leave none of those brats here.

-And by here he means- said the Blue haired boy
-In this world- completed the red haired boy

A huge glow came from behind Pegasus. The gameshop was being swallowed by some kind of portal.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
YGO GX- Axel

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:40 am

how can someone be so good at writing you should write a book and get it published you are amazing at writing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   

Back to top Go down

My version of team history
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next