Yugioh Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Legends

A forum for the members of the YGO team on Duel Monsters Genesis

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My version of team history

Go down 
+9
Niro - Atticus
YGO 5Ds Co-Leader - Yusei
YGX - Alexis
YGO DM - Yugi Muto
YGO Leader -Mai Valentine
Jesse Anderson
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José
YGO DM Leader - Pegasus
YGO GX Leader-Darkness
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

My version of team history - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:27 pm

Jose, I think you are the arc before Crow, maybe during it.
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:51 am

Chapter 7 here!

Chapter 7-A new day

As carly woke up, a blurry image of kiryu appeared before her. She found herself lying on a bed on the back of the abbandoned gameshop. Kiryu was sitting on her side.
-Kiryu! Yu are alive!- Said Carly.
-Thtats my line, how did you survived? We all saw the bilding taking you and sickness down.
-Thats a long story.... I have been asking myself why Im here since then... Where are the others?
-Darkness and Astral went recluiting, Jesse is cleaning the front part. But theres no need to wait for them, I want to hear your story.
-Well.... Ok... As the building fell on us we got trapped on the ruins. Luckyly enugh there was a space where I culd reacu without beeing squeezed by all the remains of the building. But as I could get out those tiny spaces, I saw a hand that helped me out, I thought I wasoutside and that hand was yours, but I only found myseld in a sphere-like space among the ruins, helped by sickness.
-Why did he helped you, you were fighting to death one minute before that.
-Sickness.... He... He never wanted to fight...
Kiryu stood up in an upset way
-He killed most of team-members on D. City and he didnt wanted too? HWats wrong with that guy?!
-Sickness was beeing threatened by UD!
-So he did all that to protect his ass!?
-No, his life wasnt in danger!
-Thenwhy?! Why to kill many of us?!
-His wife... His wie was about to die! UD said to him that if he succeded in ereasing the teams of the map he would help her in the treatment! But if he denied UD's army would break into their house and kil both for beeing part of a team!
-But he wasnt part of any team..
-Exactly, UD gave him an impossible mission so he could get a mindless tool to break the war, and get one step clozer to the Darkness Day!
-But that doesnt answer... Why to help you...
-Because his duel against me was a failure..... His wife was killed after that... I found out after gettting out....
-And what about Sickness?
-Dont call him that, his real name is Ralha, And.... he... he gave me the last resource of whater.... He told me he didnt care of dying anymore... He just wanted to be with his wife..... I...I..- Said Carly before bursting into tears.
-Dont worry-said Kiryu with a hand over Carly's head- its all over now, there was nothing you could do.

After Carly cleaned her tears and al the mistery involving Sickness was done they started a normal conversation abiut the team. Kiryu told Carly about the team, and she accepted forming part of it once more. At the same time, Darkness and Astral had finished a couple of suels, and gathered some new members for the team.
Little did they know, things were to become a lot more complicated.....

New members!
-New! Carly-5ds Member!
-Change!- Bruno -->Astral-ZeXaL leader!
-New!Aki- 5DS member!
-New!Yuma-ZeXal Member!
-New!Shark-ZeXaL member!
-New!Crow-5DS member!
-New!Atticus-GX member!

Next chapter, begins the Shark saga :O
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:55 pm

Can't... Stop... SUBSRCIBING TO THIS DAMN AWESOME SHIT! This is really the only thing I read that is a Book-like when I'm not in school.
Back to top Go down
YGO DM - Yugi Muto

YGO DM - Yugi Muto

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:28 pm

Sorry but I have to:

Recruiting*

Or do you perhaps use recluiting intentionally? is it some inside joke?
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:33 am

YGO DM - Joey Wheeler wrote:
Sorry but I have to:

Recruiting*

Or do you perhaps use recluiting intentionally? is it some inside joke?
naah, my bad, I dont speak english, my main lengage is spanish, and recruit is written Reclutar in spanish, so I kind of mixed both to form this abnormality xD

BTW.... CHAPTER 8!

Chapter 8- Up and Down

Its a beautifull day. The gameshop is active as more members join the team. The most recent members, yuma and shark, are beeing trained by aki, who used to be friends with kiryu before Darkness Day. Darkness is sit in a desk, looking deeply into the void, immerse in his own thoughts. Astral is floating around, looking at all the members of the team from the cealing. Looks like his having fun.

Kiryu comes near at Darkness.

-So?- said Kiryu
-Hm?-Mumbled Darkness
-Helo? Earth to Darkness- said kiryu while claping his hands in order to wake up darkness from his day-dreaming
-Oh! Sorry, I just can't stop thinking about this. It's slowly becoming what it was before. The team I mean. I just want it to stay like this forever you know?
-Both of us know it isn't going to be like this. We still got to search for the Darkness fragments remember?
-I know, I know.... It's just I....- Darkness interrupted himself in the middle of the senttence and sighed.
-When we start? Has everyone recieved a Darkness piece of his own?
-Not yet, The only ones hwo posses a fragment are you jesse and me.
-What about Astral?
-He said he didnt needed one, his Aspiring emperor hope was enough.
-Sounds like him-Kiryu cloose his eyes with a disaproval like expression.
-Im waiting for the others to grow stronger. Atticus is the closest candidate so far, he showed great tallent in our duel.
-What abour Crow and Carly?
-Carly shall recive one once shes fully recovered, Im afraid that her body wouldn't be able to controll it. And crow just need to wait a little, he may be strong, But Im not sure...
-Okay, thats your call.

The conversation was interrupted as Shark busted out after loosing a match against yuma.
-This is bullshit!-Screamed Shark in rage.
-Hey, come on! I won fair and square here! -Answered Yuma angry.
-Guys Guys, stop! -Screamed Aki to stop the fight, then calmed the situation down and started explaining- Shark, you lost, this is something you gotta pass through if you want to be stronger. You can't allways win, besides, no matter how strong you are, theres allways soemone stronger out there.

Shark moves his head looking into the floor and started walking to the exit.

-Where you going?-asked Aki
-To the street to get some air! Are you going to give me a lecture about that too? -Answered rudly Shark before slamming the door. Aki was about toto after him, but Darkness said to her to let him be.

Shark walked among lots of other people in the main streed of the new-looking city. He then passed by a tall black-hooded man. As he passed by him the tal man said:

-You want to become stronger?

Shark looked back, the man was now looking directly at him. But he couldn't see his face. Weird, how can he not see his face in daylight? And worse, how can he know hes beeing looked at without seeing the man's face? The man then comes clozer and asks the same question again. His to cloze to shark. They are face to face, but noone seems to even notice it. How can that be?

Shark can't move his body. He starts to loose consciousness. Everything starts to fade away. Tu turn as black as the gap on the hood there the man's face should be....

Back in the gameshop, Kiryu went out with Carly for recluiting. Astral is alone with Atticus and Yuma now, Aki went home.
A horrendous cold invades the place. It feels like they are inside a freezer.

-What the hell?!-Said Atticus shivering- How can this cold be? It's summer!
-I dont feel anything-Said Astral- But Im a gohst after all.
-This isn't normal... Something must be qrong!-Said Yuma

As they discussed whats happening, The door slowly oppened. Outside was shark, standing with a black scarf around his neck. And as he opened his eyes, a cold wind entered the place.

-We shall all... Be mine. Sid shark with a dark deep voice,

Member info! Main cards!
-Darkness- Greifer
-Kiryu- Doom Dragon
-Astral- Aspiring emperor Hope!
-Jesse- Rainbow Dragon
-Aki-Black Rose Dragon
-Crow- Black winged Dragon
-Atticus- Red eyes black Dragon
-Yuma- Gogogo Golem
-Shark- (???)
Back to top Go down
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:39 am

I JOINED BEFORE CROW O.O CMON I SHOULD BE IN O.O
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:51 am

Jose, if you paid attention he neither included Judai or V, which was recruited with Atticus. There were some here that was recruited before you and still isn't in it, put some pants on and calm down >:V
Back to top Go down
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:00 pm

ok...
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:03 pm

Thank you, now have a Granel Formed cookie :>
Back to top Go down
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:50 pm

Jesse Anderson wrote:
Thank you, now have a Granel Formed cookie :>
o.O where can i find them O.O
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:14 pm

In Pega's Van
Back to top Go down
YGO DM Leader - Pegasus

YGO DM Leader - Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:06 pm

Jesse Anderson wrote:
In Pega's Van

My version of team history - Page 2 R6x5Q

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:26 am

YGO DM Leader - Pegasus wrote:
Jesse Anderson wrote:
In Pega's Van

My version of team history - Page 2 R6x5Q

Spoiler:

i cant stop laughing XD btw give a cookie with granel form
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:29 am

My version of team history - Page 2 12r4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:31 am

Jesse Anderson wrote:

really? it looks like theres a giant cookie behind his head...
Back to top Go down
YGO DM - Yugi Muto

YGO DM - Yugi Muto

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:57 pm

YGO 5Ds Co-Leader - Yusei wrote:
Jesse Anderson wrote:

really? it looks like theres a giant cookie behind his head...

Maybe he lied, so he could get a second cookie.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:48 pm

My version of team history - Page 2 Roflbot5s
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:49 pm

Jesse Anderson wrote:

counts as it was still your cookie, your own fault you didnt eat it
Back to top Go down
YGO DM - Yugi Muto

YGO DM - Yugi Muto

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:07 pm

Jesse Anderson wrote:

I told you you couldnt trust that guy, did you listen? no, and now you have no cookie. That cookie could have fed 5000 african children.
Back to top Go down
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:55 pm

YGO DM - Joey Wheeler wrote:
Jesse Anderson wrote:

I told you you couldnt trust that guy, did you listen? no, and now you have no cookie. That cookie could have fed 5000 african children.

lol joey BTW PEGA WHERE'S MY GRANEL FORMED COOKIE IM HUNGRY CMON XD
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:03 pm

YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José wrote:
I JOINED BEFORE CROW O.O CMON I SHOULD BE IN O.O

this is a dif. crow. There was a crow b4 you joined, that were implyed with the matter of old shark. And as Jesse observed, Im not including some ppl who were recluited with Atticus. Thats because I only add ppl who were direclty involved in the different arcs. Sorry for those who are out, but I can't write about 30 characters explaining where is each of them. Its too many for me.
besides you are gonna see now that kiryu himself downst appear i this arc, since when all the shark thing was occuring he was nowhere to be found.
so proceeding:

Chapter 9- IcyDarkness

Darkness was at the beach looking at the sea. His cellphone started ringing, but darkness didnt felt it. He was to inmmersed in his thoughts to gove attention to anything else.
While that was happening, Yuma ,Astral and Atticus were to be found fighting, against many shark-looking monsters while Astral tryed to contact Darkness in his cellphone.

-Damm! Answer please! - Said astral looking at the phone
-Astral look out! -Screamed Atticus as one of the sharks scaped from his red eyes black dragon and went directly to Astral
-Don't bother me! Aspiring emperor: Kibo Hope!- Screamed astral

A white shining knight with a 39 marked on his shoulder rised and hit the shark with his sword. The hard skin of the shark protect the monster from beeing cut in half, but the monster went flying away and hit the floor. The knight then threw his sword wiping away the sharks that atticus and Yuma were fighting.

- How can this be? One person summoning and holding up that many monsters?- Said Atticus panting
-Hey, we won, tell us who you are! You are not shark! Shark could never summon this many monsters.-Said Yuma pointing at shark.
Shark bursted out laughing
-Its true, the shark you knew could never do it. However, with the power of a Darkness pice I can. Behold, Im not the shark you know, from now on I shall be named IcyDarkness!
-Way to rip off Darkness name- Said Astral not taking him seryously.-Besides we destroyed all your monsters! Get out of here, you are no match for us!
-Take a better look. A darkness piece cannot be defeated by normal monsters!-Said IcyDarkness.

And he was not lying, all the sharks stood up and were ready to attack. But suddenly when all the sharks went to attack hope, a shining blast whiped them out. Behind Icy was Darkness, and in his arm A bird with shining wings like mirrors.

-What you think of my Stealth Bird? His wings can retun any attack that the enemy sends at me.-Said Darkness
-Darkness!-Said Astral, Yuma and Atticus, simultanyously.
-You are banned from our team forever! You not only surrender your heart to a darkness piece! You allso attacked your fellow commerades! For that reason you shall go near us any longer!
Shark bursted out laughing
-Kick me from whatever you want. I still have the darkness piece, and belive me, this is not the end. Not even near.

Shark's black scarf surrounded his body and he suddenly disapeared. Darkness ran into the Gameshop asking if everyone was ok. He then sent a text to both kiryu and Jesse to let them know what happened. After a few moments Jesse came in. Everybody seemed to be ok.

-Im actually worried about Kiryu. He has a Darkness piece too, so IcyDarkness may come after him.-Said Darkness.
-You sure? He was after us this time, and none of us had A Darkness piece, or so I think-Answered Astral.
-I dot know, By what I recall from Jesse's memories, didnt the Darkness pieces took human form and chased after other Darkness pieces? Why This one chose to follow Shark's will?-Asked Jesse
-You are right, Nevertheless, we dhould gather all our members together. I sent a text to Aki, so she will be carefull, and Crow too.-Said Atticus
-Well done, we shall now se- Said Darkness before beeing interrupted by a cellphone ringing.

It was Astral's cell. Astral answered it and turned the speaker on. Shark's voice appeared on the other side. "One out! Let the real fun begin! Hahahahaha!" It said, and nothing else.
Astral piointed out that Shark didnt had his cell number. But the number that called Astral wasnt Shark's number. It was Crow's number....

Darkness stood up and hit the wall with his fist.

-Yuma! Atticus! Jesse youl guide you around the town. I want you three to find shark and crow! Right now! Astral, you stay here in case they come again! I will try to reach his Darkness piece! Now go!-Said Darkness.

They all went in different directions and Astral stayed behind. Little they knew that the worse was yt to come....

Member info! Men¡mber stats:
-Darkness- Looking for Shark
-Kiryu- (???)
-Astral- At the gameshop.
-Jesse- Looking for Crow
-Aki- (???)
-Crow
-Atticus- Looking for Crow
-Yuma- Looking for crow
-Shark- Possesed By Darkness
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:06 pm

I can't stop love this story...
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 11:29 pm

Chapter 10- From bad to Worse

Darkness was standing on the main square with his eye closed under the mask. He could not see, but he could feel all the particles of darkness floating around him. He just needed to feel one great group of those particles to find shark. But nothing came....

Meanwhile, Jesse and Atticus went looking for shark along with Yuma. Altho it may be risky, the three of them decided to split up and look for Shark more carefully. As Yuma walked around the streets he saw crow walking at the main street. He followed Crow as fast as he could till he made to put a hand on his shoulder.

-Crow! You are ok!-Said Yuma while grabing crow in order to stop him from walking.

Crow started to look at Yuma, but his eyes were empety. Like his soul was not there anymore. Like there was no life within him.

-Crow... Are you ok?-asked yuma as he give a few steps back slowly.

Crow started to open his mouth. A black smog came out of his throat and grabbed Yumas neck and mouth not letting him breathe. Slowly Yuma started to loose his consiousness as he listened to all the people around the street screaming.

Atticus was nearby the situation and heard all the screaming. As he came near he found Yuma on his knees on the ground gasping for air. Atticus came near running to check on him.

-Oi! Yuma Are you alright?- asked Atticus
-Y-Yes.. I think so...-Answered Yuma.
-Can you stand? What happened -Said Atticus while helping Yuma to get on his feet.
-I-I think I saw Crow here... But then he... something grabbed me....-Yuma started to cover his forhead with his hand as if he was in pain.
-Okay, no need for you to remember that right now. Lets go to the gameshop to make sure you are ok.
-No need to, really, Im fine. I just cant remember what happened exactly.
-Okay, I think its better for us to look around together from now on.
-I agree with you on that, Try to call Jesse, I will meet with you at the gameshop.
-Okay, you go there

Atticus stayed behind looking at his cellphone and calling Jesse, to inform him of what happened. At the same time, The ringtone of Darkness cellphone breaked the silence he was immersed in. Astral was calling him.

-Darkness, I think we might have a problem...
-Whats worse than A darkness piece running around killing people and wearing the body of one of our teammmates?
-Maybe the Leader of Azure knight and a bunch of angry ppl from his team here with me declaring war to us?
-What?!
-Exactly what you heard, Apparently one of ours beated up some azure knights and now hes at war with us.
-Going there.
-Okay, I will have to fight the Azure knght leader tho, after all, shark was from zexal, and he began all this.
-Just wait until I get there.
-I will try.

Astra hung up and looked behind him to look at the leader of the azure knights.

-Lets start this-said Astral while summoning his Aspiring Emperor Hope.

Jesse meeted with Atticus at the main street. Both agreed to go to the ga,meshop to meet with Yuma, but since Jesse was cloze to Atticus position they decided to meet bfore going there. When jesse arived a huge sound came from the direction that leaded to the beach. Both of them saw Some shark-like monsters destroying everything, obviously work of shark's Darkness piece.

As they ran close they saw Shark hwo obviously saw them too, but Shark just kept running far and more far away from them. It was obvious that his intentions were to challange both Jesse and Atticus at the same time.

Next chapter!

Jesse and Atticus vs Shark!
Astral vs (???)!
Back to top Go down
YGO Zexal Co-Leader - V

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:35 am

YGO GX Leader-Darkness wrote:
Chapter 10- From bad to Worse

Darkness was standing on the main square with his eye closed under the mask. He could not see, but he could feel all the particles of darkness floating around him. He just needed to feel one great group of those particles to find shark. But nothing came....

Meanwhile, Jesse and Atticus went looking for shark along with Yuma. Altho it may be risky, the three of them decided to split up and look for Shark more carefully. As Yuma walked around the streets he saw crow walking at the main street. He followed Crow as fast as he could till he made to put a hand on his shoulder.

-Crow! You are ok!-Said Yuma while grabing crow in order to stop him from walking.

Crow started to look at Yuma, but his eyes were empety. Like his soul was not there anymore. Like there was no life within him.

-Crow... Are you ok?-asked yuma as he give a few steps back slowly.

Crow started to open his mouth. A black smog came out of his throat and grabbed Yumas neck and mouth not letting him breathe. Slowly Yuma started to loose his consiousness as he listened to all the people around the street screaming.

Atticus was nearby the situation and heard all the screaming. As he came near he found Yuma on his knees on the ground gasping for air. Atticus came near running to check on him.

-Oi! Yuma Are you alright?- asked Atticus
-Y-Yes.. I think so...-Answered Yuma.
-Can you stand? What happened -Said Atticus while helping Yuma to get on his feet.
-I-I think I saw Crow here... But then he... something grabbed me....-Yuma started to cover his forhead with his hand as if he was in pain.
-Okay, no need for you to remember that right now. Lets go to the gameshop to make sure you are ok.
-No need to, really, Im fine. I just cant remember what happened exactly.
-Okay, I think its better for us to look around together from now on.
-I agree with you on that, Try to call Jesse, I will meet with you at the gameshop.
-Okay, you go there

Atticus stayed behind looking at his cellphone and calling Jesse, to inform him of what happened. At the same time, The ringtone of Darkness cellphone breaked the silence he was immersed in. Astral was calling him.

-Darkness, I think we might have a problem...
-Whats worse than A darkness piece running around killing people and wearing the body of one of our teammmates?
-Maybe the Leader of Azure knight and a bunch of angry ppl from his team here with me declaring war to us?
-What?!
-Exactly what you heard, Apparently one of ours beated up some azure knights and now hes at war with us.
-Going there.
-Okay, I will have to fight the Azure knght leader tho, after all, shark was from zexal, and he began all this.
-Just wait until I get there.
-I will try.

Astra hung up and looked behind him to look at the leader of the azure knights.

-Lets start this-said Astral while summoning his Aspiring Emperor Hope.

Jesse meeted with Atticus at the main street. Both agreed to go to the ga,meshop to meet with Yuma, but since Jesse was cloze to Atticus position they decided to meet bfore going there. When jesse arived a huge sound came from the direction that leaded to the beach. Both of them saw Some shark-like monsters destroying everything, obviously work of shark's Darkness piece.

As they ran close they saw Shark hwo obviously saw them too, but Shark just kept running far and more far away from them. It was obvious that his intentions were to challange both Jesse and Atticus at the same time.

Next chapter!

Jesse and Atticus vs Shark!
Astral vs (???)!

Astral vs V, The evil Villain who is an follower of "TRON", If Tron is in the story... xD
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:50 am

Good job with that chapter! Can't wait to see what you will write about Astral's duel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My version of team history
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next