Yugioh Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Legends

A forum for the members of the YGO team on Duel Monsters Genesis

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My version of team history

Go down 
+9
Niro - Atticus
YGO 5Ds Co-Leader - Yusei
YGX - Alexis
YGO DM - Yugi Muto
YGO Leader -Mai Valentine
Jesse Anderson
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José
YGO DM Leader - Pegasus
YGO GX Leader-Darkness
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

My version of team history - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:03 pm

YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José wrote:
I JOINED BEFORE CROW O.O CMON I SHOULD BE IN O.O

this is a dif. crow. There was a crow b4 you joined, that were implyed with the matter of old shark. And as Jesse observed, Im not including some ppl who were recluited with Atticus. Thats because I only add ppl who were direclty involved in the different arcs. Sorry for those who are out, but I can't write about 30 characters explaining where is each of them. Its too many for me.
besides you are gonna see now that kiryu himself downst appear i this arc, since when all the shark thing was occuring he was nowhere to be found.
so proceeding:

Chapter 9- IcyDarkness

Darkness was at the beach looking at the sea. His cellphone started ringing, but darkness didnt felt it. He was to inmmersed in his thoughts to gove attention to anything else.
While that was happening, Yuma ,Astral and Atticus were to be found fighting, against many shark-looking monsters while Astral tryed to contact Darkness in his cellphone.

-Damm! Answer please! - Said astral looking at the phone
-Astral look out! -Screamed Atticus as one of the sharks scaped from his red eyes black dragon and went directly to Astral
-Don't bother me! Aspiring emperor: Kibo Hope!- Screamed astral

A white shining knight with a 39 marked on his shoulder rised and hit the shark with his sword. The hard skin of the shark protect the monster from beeing cut in half, but the monster went flying away and hit the floor. The knight then threw his sword wiping away the sharks that atticus and Yuma were fighting.

- How can this be? One person summoning and holding up that many monsters?- Said Atticus panting
-Hey, we won, tell us who you are! You are not shark! Shark could never summon this many monsters.-Said Yuma pointing at shark.
Shark bursted out laughing
-Its true, the shark you knew could never do it. However, with the power of a Darkness pice I can. Behold, Im not the shark you know, from now on I shall be named IcyDarkness!
-Way to rip off Darkness name- Said Astral not taking him seryously.-Besides we destroyed all your monsters! Get out of here, you are no match for us!
-Take a better look. A darkness piece cannot be defeated by normal monsters!-Said IcyDarkness.

And he was not lying, all the sharks stood up and were ready to attack. But suddenly when all the sharks went to attack hope, a shining blast whiped them out. Behind Icy was Darkness, and in his arm A bird with shining wings like mirrors.

-What you think of my Stealth Bird? His wings can retun any attack that the enemy sends at me.-Said Darkness
-Darkness!-Said Astral, Yuma and Atticus, simultanyously.
-You are banned from our team forever! You not only surrender your heart to a darkness piece! You allso attacked your fellow commerades! For that reason you shall go near us any longer!
Shark bursted out laughing
-Kick me from whatever you want. I still have the darkness piece, and belive me, this is not the end. Not even near.

Shark's black scarf surrounded his body and he suddenly disapeared. Darkness ran into the Gameshop asking if everyone was ok. He then sent a text to both kiryu and Jesse to let them know what happened. After a few moments Jesse came in. Everybody seemed to be ok.

-Im actually worried about Kiryu. He has a Darkness piece too, so IcyDarkness may come after him.-Said Darkness.
-You sure? He was after us this time, and none of us had A Darkness piece, or so I think-Answered Astral.
-I dot know, By what I recall from Jesse's memories, didnt the Darkness pieces took human form and chased after other Darkness pieces? Why This one chose to follow Shark's will?-Asked Jesse
-You are right, Nevertheless, we dhould gather all our members together. I sent a text to Aki, so she will be carefull, and Crow too.-Said Atticus
-Well done, we shall now se- Said Darkness before beeing interrupted by a cellphone ringing.

It was Astral's cell. Astral answered it and turned the speaker on. Shark's voice appeared on the other side. "One out! Let the real fun begin! Hahahahaha!" It said, and nothing else.
Astral piointed out that Shark didnt had his cell number. But the number that called Astral wasnt Shark's number. It was Crow's number....

Darkness stood up and hit the wall with his fist.

-Yuma! Atticus! Jesse youl guide you around the town. I want you three to find shark and crow! Right now! Astral, you stay here in case they come again! I will try to reach his Darkness piece! Now go!-Said Darkness.

They all went in different directions and Astral stayed behind. Little they knew that the worse was yt to come....

Member info! Men¡mber stats:
-Darkness- Looking for Shark
-Kiryu- (???)
-Astral- At the gameshop.
-Jesse- Looking for Crow
-Aki- (???)
-Crow
-Atticus- Looking for Crow
-Yuma- Looking for crow
-Shark- Possesed By Darkness
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:06 pm

I can't stop love this story...
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 11:29 pm

Chapter 10- From bad to Worse

Darkness was standing on the main square with his eye closed under the mask. He could not see, but he could feel all the particles of darkness floating around him. He just needed to feel one great group of those particles to find shark. But nothing came....

Meanwhile, Jesse and Atticus went looking for shark along with Yuma. Altho it may be risky, the three of them decided to split up and look for Shark more carefully. As Yuma walked around the streets he saw crow walking at the main street. He followed Crow as fast as he could till he made to put a hand on his shoulder.

-Crow! You are ok!-Said Yuma while grabing crow in order to stop him from walking.

Crow started to look at Yuma, but his eyes were empety. Like his soul was not there anymore. Like there was no life within him.

-Crow... Are you ok?-asked yuma as he give a few steps back slowly.

Crow started to open his mouth. A black smog came out of his throat and grabbed Yumas neck and mouth not letting him breathe. Slowly Yuma started to loose his consiousness as he listened to all the people around the street screaming.

Atticus was nearby the situation and heard all the screaming. As he came near he found Yuma on his knees on the ground gasping for air. Atticus came near running to check on him.

-Oi! Yuma Are you alright?- asked Atticus
-Y-Yes.. I think so...-Answered Yuma.
-Can you stand? What happened -Said Atticus while helping Yuma to get on his feet.
-I-I think I saw Crow here... But then he... something grabbed me....-Yuma started to cover his forhead with his hand as if he was in pain.
-Okay, no need for you to remember that right now. Lets go to the gameshop to make sure you are ok.
-No need to, really, Im fine. I just cant remember what happened exactly.
-Okay, I think its better for us to look around together from now on.
-I agree with you on that, Try to call Jesse, I will meet with you at the gameshop.
-Okay, you go there

Atticus stayed behind looking at his cellphone and calling Jesse, to inform him of what happened. At the same time, The ringtone of Darkness cellphone breaked the silence he was immersed in. Astral was calling him.

-Darkness, I think we might have a problem...
-Whats worse than A darkness piece running around killing people and wearing the body of one of our teammmates?
-Maybe the Leader of Azure knight and a bunch of angry ppl from his team here with me declaring war to us?
-What?!
-Exactly what you heard, Apparently one of ours beated up some azure knights and now hes at war with us.
-Going there.
-Okay, I will have to fight the Azure knght leader tho, after all, shark was from zexal, and he began all this.
-Just wait until I get there.
-I will try.

Astra hung up and looked behind him to look at the leader of the azure knights.

-Lets start this-said Astral while summoning his Aspiring Emperor Hope.

Jesse meeted with Atticus at the main street. Both agreed to go to the ga,meshop to meet with Yuma, but since Jesse was cloze to Atticus position they decided to meet bfore going there. When jesse arived a huge sound came from the direction that leaded to the beach. Both of them saw Some shark-like monsters destroying everything, obviously work of shark's Darkness piece.

As they ran close they saw Shark hwo obviously saw them too, but Shark just kept running far and more far away from them. It was obvious that his intentions were to challange both Jesse and Atticus at the same time.

Next chapter!

Jesse and Atticus vs Shark!
Astral vs (???)!
Back to top Go down
YGO Zexal Co-Leader - V

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:35 am

YGO GX Leader-Darkness wrote:
Chapter 10- From bad to Worse

Darkness was standing on the main square with his eye closed under the mask. He could not see, but he could feel all the particles of darkness floating around him. He just needed to feel one great group of those particles to find shark. But nothing came....

Meanwhile, Jesse and Atticus went looking for shark along with Yuma. Altho it may be risky, the three of them decided to split up and look for Shark more carefully. As Yuma walked around the streets he saw crow walking at the main street. He followed Crow as fast as he could till he made to put a hand on his shoulder.

-Crow! You are ok!-Said Yuma while grabing crow in order to stop him from walking.

Crow started to look at Yuma, but his eyes were empety. Like his soul was not there anymore. Like there was no life within him.

-Crow... Are you ok?-asked yuma as he give a few steps back slowly.

Crow started to open his mouth. A black smog came out of his throat and grabbed Yumas neck and mouth not letting him breathe. Slowly Yuma started to loose his consiousness as he listened to all the people around the street screaming.

Atticus was nearby the situation and heard all the screaming. As he came near he found Yuma on his knees on the ground gasping for air. Atticus came near running to check on him.

-Oi! Yuma Are you alright?- asked Atticus
-Y-Yes.. I think so...-Answered Yuma.
-Can you stand? What happened -Said Atticus while helping Yuma to get on his feet.
-I-I think I saw Crow here... But then he... something grabbed me....-Yuma started to cover his forhead with his hand as if he was in pain.
-Okay, no need for you to remember that right now. Lets go to the gameshop to make sure you are ok.
-No need to, really, Im fine. I just cant remember what happened exactly.
-Okay, I think its better for us to look around together from now on.
-I agree with you on that, Try to call Jesse, I will meet with you at the gameshop.
-Okay, you go there

Atticus stayed behind looking at his cellphone and calling Jesse, to inform him of what happened. At the same time, The ringtone of Darkness cellphone breaked the silence he was immersed in. Astral was calling him.

-Darkness, I think we might have a problem...
-Whats worse than A darkness piece running around killing people and wearing the body of one of our teammmates?
-Maybe the Leader of Azure knight and a bunch of angry ppl from his team here with me declaring war to us?
-What?!
-Exactly what you heard, Apparently one of ours beated up some azure knights and now hes at war with us.
-Going there.
-Okay, I will have to fight the Azure knght leader tho, after all, shark was from zexal, and he began all this.
-Just wait until I get there.
-I will try.

Astra hung up and looked behind him to look at the leader of the azure knights.

-Lets start this-said Astral while summoning his Aspiring Emperor Hope.

Jesse meeted with Atticus at the main street. Both agreed to go to the ga,meshop to meet with Yuma, but since Jesse was cloze to Atticus position they decided to meet bfore going there. When jesse arived a huge sound came from the direction that leaded to the beach. Both of them saw Some shark-like monsters destroying everything, obviously work of shark's Darkness piece.

As they ran close they saw Shark hwo obviously saw them too, but Shark just kept running far and more far away from them. It was obvious that his intentions were to challange both Jesse and Atticus at the same time.

Next chapter!

Jesse and Atticus vs Shark!
Astral vs (???)!

Astral vs V, The evil Villain who is an follower of "TRON", If Tron is in the story... xD
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:50 am

Good job with that chapter! Can't wait to see what you will write about Astral's duel.
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:12 pm

Chapter 11- Your weigth on my shoulders...

Jesse and Atticus were running all across the main street persuing Shark. As they got clozer to the beac shak's monsters started vanishing. Once Jesse and Atticus feet stteped in the sand, no monsters remained. The only thing to be found there was shark with his black scarf flying on the wind giving his back to both Jesse and Atticus.

-Its over now punk! Surrender your Darkness piece to us! -Screamed jesse in an authoritary voice.
-Do as we say and noone will get harmed!- Said Atticus.
-Ohhh, and hwo are you to give me orders?- Answered Shark.- I now have true power, I have no bounds to this stupid summoning-one-at-a-time rule evryone has. My power know no limits!
-I see theres no sense on talking to you! Its 2 against one! You can't win!-Said Atticus
-Oh, you sure?-Said shark pointing behind Jesse and Atticus.

Behind them was standing A man with his head covered with a hood. His face couldn't be seen but the monster he summoned was way too familiar. Shark fastly sumoned 2 sharks and the hooded man summoned yuma's gogogogolem. Surprised by that face Jesse and Atticus had no choice but to fight, Jesse sumoned Saphire pegasus, and Atticus red eyes black dragon.

Saphire pegasus covered Red eyes's back by shooting off the sharks. Red eyes started punching gogogogolem who was defending from the hits. Shark summoned another 2 sharks and advanced at saphire. Saphire disappeared and Jesse summoned emerald turtle to block the sharks way to red eyes.

-Dammit! We are too out numbered!-Said Jesse
-Besides that, who is the one sumoning yuma's monster?
-I don't know, Yuma is supposed to be at the gameshop!
-We need to confirm his Identity... But how?
-Lets end this fight as soon as we can and...

At that time, a meassege from Darkness arrived. Astral was fighting the Azure knights team leader. They could not let Shark know that, if he did and entered the gameshop now everything would be a mess. The azure knights leader could end up discovering about the Darkness pieces and therefore seeking to get one himself. Too much was hapening, but the only thing both Jesse and Atticus knew was that they needed to hold back Shark on the beach as long as they could to help Astral.

-Ok Atticus I've got an Idea, change places with me!
-Okay!

Red eyes stoped attacking gogogogolem and turned to strike the shark monsters that were attacking turtle. Jesse sent turtle back and summoned amethyst cat.

-Now for Amethyst ability! She can run faster than normal monsers, in order to avoid the monsters and attack the duelist himself!

Amethyst runed by gogogogolem, who tryed without sccedeng to stop cat from reaching the hooded duelist. Cat hit the hooded duelist to confirm what Jesse feared the most. The one controlling gogogogolem was indeed Yuma. But he was different, his eyes were empety, with no life on them. Atticcus just then realized what Jesse did. Amethyst cat is normally forbidden on duels since its illegal to attack the duelist. However he managed to uncover the hooded man's face and see his true identity.

-Yu... Yuma... why?!-Asked Jesse angry.
-Jesse look out!- Screamed Atticus when gogogogolem was amout to hit amethist cat.

Cat listened toAtticus scream and avoided the attack. Jesse was too angry to look Yuma directly at his face.

-Hahahaha! Like that? That is the power of Darkness! Now Yuma is my mindless puppet for me to controll how I want! See that? Im stronger than him! Im more superior than him!
-Shut up!- Screamed Jesse and about to summon Rainbow dragon but Atticcus hand stoped him from doing so.
-Jesse relaz¡x! remember we need to keep this fight up as long as possible!-whispered Atticus in Jesses ear.

At that same time Darkness stepped into the gameshop and saw how astral was standing one one knee, just like his aspiring emperor hope, looking at Azure kigts leader's Light and Darkness Dragon.

-It's all over.... -Said the Azure knights leader when Light and Darkness dragon was about to launch an attack.

From all around the city Darkness scream was heard when the attack was launched.

-Astral!

Team member situatuion:
-Darkness- At gameshop
-Kiryu- (???)
-Astral- (???)
-Jesse- fighting IcyDarkness/Yuma
-Aki- (???)
-Crow
-Atticus- fighting IcyDarkness/Yuma
-Yuma- Possesed by Darkness
-Shark- Possesed By Darkness

Acclaration/Author's notes:
*Astral vs V, The evil Villain who is an follower of "TRON", If Tron is in the story... xD*

No, Tron is not on the story, but he may appear on a filler arc. Since theres nothing intresting to write about going on, in-between arcs there will be a filler arc. First filler arc to appear after shark's arc is over is yet to be decided. Only confirmation, there will be a "Pegasus Arc." with Pegasus and Mai as
protagonists. There may or may not be a "Jesse vs Real Jesse" arc, but I still have to decide that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:37 pm

epic ness! My version of team history - Page 3 Roflbo10
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:46 pm

Love... This... Story... I even love this more than making Archetype decks. Really interesting!
Back to top Go down
YGO DM - Yugi Muto

YGO DM - Yugi Muto

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:11 pm

YGO DM - Joey Wheeler wrote:
I never got an epic moment in this group v.v

I need to make myself memorable Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:01 pm

I never got an epic moment in this group v.v

I need to make myself memorable Sad
its because you dont have chain saws
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:56 pm

Chapter 12- Astral's burden.

Astral was impatiently waiting for Darkness and the others result on finding out IcyDarkness and crows whereabouts. While going from one place to another, he tried to keep his nerves down, without success. The first darkness piece was on the loose, using Shark's body. And only three people on the team have Darkness pieces, Jesse with his rainbow dragon, Darkness, pretty much his entire set of monsters are darkness pieces, and Kiryu that was nowhere to be found.

Astral sat down and the realized that Darkness's words were true. A Darkness piece or a monster controlled by it cannot be destroyed by anyone, only by another piece. He then remembers the result of Hope's attack, and how IcyDarkness's sharks didn't suffer any damage...

Stopping his thoughts, a man slammed the door entering in a rude way followed by a couple of men, not looking specially happy. In fact, they all looked like they wanted to kill half of the world.

-Apparently there’s no one here...-said one of the men who just entered.

Astral was about to scream to the one who said that when he realized that he was right. For him there was no one there because astral could only be seen by those on the team. However a familiar voice spoke from the outside:

-No worries my man, you shall go home, I will stay here.
-What?! Boss you think we are going to stand aside an- the man was interrupted by a fist that came from outside and hit the mans face sending him flying away.
-Yes, it's an order...

All the men went running away to the outside, and one entered the game shop and closed the door. Astral recognized the Azure knights team leader, Shadow, who Astral knew from long ago.

-So Bruno, you have not changed one single bit, have you?- Said Shadow

Of course! Shadow helped them out on Darkness day and he was present when Bruno died, so that’s why he was able to see Astral.

-Im astral now, call me by that- Answered Astral.
-Ok Astral, Im sorry but I am going to have to kick your ass.
-We just re opened and you already have to declare war to us? What’s the purpose?
-Let me put this clear, my boy. This morning a few of my comrades told me a man named "Crow" attacked many of my men proclaiming war to our team. Therefore, I have no further intention of talking with you any longer, I just will destroy you here and now to make it clear that our team is not here to be a living joke, as your , what is it called now? Team YGO.

Astral had no time to open his mouth when Shadow quickly summoned his light and Darkness dragon. He was sending his main monster from the very beginning. Astral took of his cell phone and called Darkness as quick as he can informing the situation. but he had no time till Shadow sent his attack. Astral turned off the call and sent hope to stop the attack.

-Let's do this!- Said Astral recognizing the serious situation they were in now.

Hope sent light and Darkness back then ran into him moving in a zig-zag way to surprise him. He then attacked from the right, but it was useless, Light and darkness spun his body hitting hope with his tail and sending him straight against a wall. Hope quickly got up and threw his sword into Light and Darkness, but one of the dragon's heads took the sword with his teeth and the other launched an attack to hope.

-Now into hope's ability, "True block", he can block completely any attack from the enemy with this!

Hope's chest started shining and the attack was blocked. Hope then advanced into the dragons head. He used his ability once more to block the tail without being launched off again and climbed the dragon's body to grab his sword slicing one of the dragon's head doing damage to it. However, it was not enough.
The dragon came out barely wounded.

-Your hope ‘s ability is impressive, sadly, it has some limitations, am I wrong? Oh don't give me that surprised face, you know it's true. Oh, are you angry? I can't help it, you know its true. and you know what it's also true? That you are going to be defeated now! With my special ability! Dragon's Cry!

Light and Darkness Dragon Screamed and the sound waves made both hope and astral feel tired so that they couldn't stand anymore. Shadow's cry was a legend on this city, it is said he can even make a god stand on one knee with that. It is known as a flawless technique. And Astral was tasting that cry first hand.

Astral stood up but hope didn’t , Shadow's dragon then proceeded to attack hope as much as he could, hurting both astral and Hope. As he was beaten by Shadow he remembered what Darkness said the day he was revived. "You were given a second chance to live, but remember that what's standing right here on this world isn’t anything but your soul. That means if you lose a duel once, you are going to be erased from existence forever"

He could not lose here, the team had just started! Astral kept standing up, cry after cry, hit after hit. Shadow was impressed. One of his cries was enough to defeat many, but Astral wouldn't just give up.

-Oh, impressive... Impressive indeed! Before finishing you off let me ask you something, why do you not surrender now? What are you searching for victory? Since you were brought back to life on Darkness day you always complaint of how life sucks and all. Isn't killing you a favor?

-A... Favor... You... say..? That.. was... when the team.... was no... more.... I have... many people... counting on me..... now.... I can't... just.... give up...... And... also.... I know you..... You.... never act.... like this..... You know something..... and if.... you are.... not going.... to tell me... I am going.... to force it out..... one way or another........

-I see.... So you know me better than I thought my dear Astral, however, you say the truth, you do have to force it out of me, and if you can't, it’s your end! Double Technique! Light and Darkness Cry!

It was too strong. Astral fell on his knee. He sent a message to both Jesse and Atticus warning they couldn't enter the game shop. He would rather not let them see his actual state. Light and Darkness Dragon stood in front of Astral about to send his las attack.

-It's over- Said Shadow.

Astral closed his eyes, and listened to Darkness scream. He was screaming his name. When did he arrived?

*Next chapter, duel conclusion, one step closer to the end of this arc!*
Back to top Go down
Niro - Atticus

Niro - Atticus

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 1:54 pm

This is... SO EPIC!

I love how you make every single situation so detailed ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:22 am

Niro - Atticus wrote:
This is... SO EPIC!

I love how you make every single situation so detailed ^^
so you are alive atticus
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:48 am

Atticus is alive when we ant him to.
Back to top Go down
YGO DM Leader - Pegasus

YGO DM Leader - Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:40 pm

Atticus was alive all along, I just decided to let him out of my basement. He wouldn't stop asking for food
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 3:44 pm

so...pegasus had yet another boy locked in his basement...just a typical week for you isnt it?
Back to top Go down
YGO DM - Yugi Muto

YGO DM - Yugi Muto

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 6:17 pm

What you did there... I see it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 7:08 pm

YGO 5Ds Co-Leader - Yusei wrote:
so...pegasus had yet another boy locked in his basement...just a typical week for you isnt it?
actually it was my basement! and all i had in there was pega his funny bunny and atticus tied to a table covered in maple syrup
Back to top Go down
Niro - Atticus

Niro - Atticus

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:31 pm

Yup. It's all true. I was in a basement all alone. No food at all. Total darkness. Except some awesome super lighty green cookies.
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 7:22 pm

Chapter 13- Truth and Dare

Atticus and Jesse were both panting over the fight against IcyDarkness and Yuma. Both were strong foes, but they couldn't let them get out of that beach. If they did so, IcyDarkness could go wild on the city, or worse enter the Game shop where Astral and Shadow were fighting, revealing the secret of the Darkness pieces to the Azure knights. Both sides fought well, but Jesse and Atticus were far from giving it all against Yuma and IcyDarkness.

-I’m getting bored, my sharks want to eat and you both just don't give up. Can't you see we have the clear advantage over you? Can't you see you lost?-Said IcyDarkness to both Jesse and Atticus.
-You just talk but you don’t fight, you claim to be stronger than us but you haven't really won this have you?-Answered Atticus.
-That is it, I’m done with you, I will now let you meet the true form of my Darkness piece!- Said IcyDarkness.

A black cloud appeared over IcyDarkness and slowly it all began to turn dark. It was day-time, and yet it looked as if they were in the darkest hour of the night. Here it comes... Their true challenge.

-Come forth! Black Ray Lancer!

A black fish-looking knight armored with a spear appeared before Jesse and Atticus. The knight immediately rushed towards Red eyes who started to bite the lance to defend himself. However Atticus suddenly started to feel weak and Red eyes opened his mouth for a second. Enough to let Black Ray Lancer to strike him away and clearing the way to Jesse.

-Pegasus come!- said Jesse while summoning Pegasus - I use his special ability, when I call out my Pegasus, he can summon another monster by himself, allowing me to use two monsters! Come Mammoth!

Both Pegasus and mammoth appeared and launched a attack against Black Ray lancer. However mammoth was stopped by Yuma's gogogogolem leaving Pegasus all alone. As Pegasus went near Black ray lancer he started to feel weak, like Atticus did. Suddenly Mammoth disappeared and Pegasus was struck by the lance of Black ray lancer.

-Gaah! - Screamed Jesse- What the hell? Why can't I fight?.
-It's My Black ray lancer's ability! He can nullify my opponent's abilities anytime, and therefore, turn you into weak punching bags for me! And it's only cost is it has to be the only monster I control! See? I told you I’m far more superior than you!- Said IcyDarkness.

And he was right. Not using all their strength this might be the end....

At the same time, Astral was on his knee about to receive the final blow. Shadow was too strong, his possibilities of winning were none. what should he do? Just as he was about to be erased from existence everything became slow motion. Everything but him. Astral suddenly realized something...

The dragon's Cry... Said to be a flawless technique that put god's on their knees. Flawless....

That's it! There's no such thing as a Flawless technique! Astral figured it out!

The attack was about to hit Astral, but using his remaining strength he got up and jumped as close as he could to the dragon placing himself at its feet. The range of the cry didn't reach Hope's position, dodging the attack.

-Impressive, you managed to discover the weakness of my cry, it's range. But what will you do now?-Said Shadow- You may know how to dodge it, but you have no strength left, have you? You are right close to my dragon and yet you can barely move a finger!
-Is the range really it's only weakness?-Asked Astral
-What do you mean?
-I was just wondering... The basic rules of the game say that every ability has a cost. Being a flawless technique would involve having no cost and yet doing a lot of damage. And yet I wonder, what's the cost to your cry? It's certainly not the range, that's just a limitation.
-Where are you getting at?- Asked Shadow starting to get angry.
-I was just asking, has anyone touched your dragon after he made that cry?

Shadow was shocked, speechless.

-YOU SON OF A BITCH! DOUBLE DRAGON CRY NOW LIGHT AND DARKNESS!

It was useless, Astral's hope got faster and punched as strong as he could at the dragon's stomach. And impressively, wounds started to appear everywhere both on shadow and on the dragon's skin. Astral was right. Light and Darkness defense is amazing. Astral even tried to cut off one of the heads of Light and Darkness dragon, but had no success. Then he realized, the cry should make you weak. The sound waves made every cell of your body tremble and become weaker. But sound waves also affected Light and Darkness, since no matter what produced the sound, sound waves bounce in every direction possible, coming back and hurting the dragon.

That was the cost, in exchange of weakening the opponent, Light and Darkness reduced its defenses every time it made his cry. And since he cried so many times in this battle, one punch was enough to hurt the dragon as much as one thousand punches would.

-Now it's really over shadow! Hope Slash! -Said Astral

Hope took of his sword and cut the dragon in half, ending the battle.

As Hope faded Astral fell on the ground barely conscious. Darkness ran to aid Astral standing on his knees by him.

-Astral! Are you ok? -Asked Darkness
-I... Think... so....- answered Astral- I’m... Alive.... right?
-Yes you are buddy.- Said Darkness with a smile on his face.- Now Shadow- Started to say Darkness as he got up looking at the Azure knights leader- What was this all about? Why do you attack Astral now?
-He he... -Laughed Shadow lying on the ground-I lost so I got to keep my promise, right? Fair enough. -Shadow sat on the ground as he could and looked at darkness- A member of your team threatened ours, and took down many of my man, as you already know. As a leader of the team I couldn’t just stay quiet, it would be a bad example. So I challenged Bruno there to show my guys I’m not useless, that's all.
-It's... not.... Bruno..... My name... is.... Astral... -Said Astral lying on the ground.
-But that's not all -continued Shadow acting as he didn't hear Astral- This dual was actually to see Bruno's will to be alive. I know him for a very long time, and since Darkness day, he did nothing for his life but to scare people out and complain about being a ghost. I’m sure that if I challenged him like this at any other time in the past he would simply let me kill him. I just wanted to know if his will to live was enough to keep going with the team, after all lot of stronger opponents are about to come, he needs to be ready.
-And the incident of out member attack was just the perfect excuse wasn't it? -Said Darkness
-Exactly.... I’m sorry Bruno I just wanted the best for you, and I know this was the perfect chance to see if your ready to start again.
-It's not Bruno! It's Astral! AAAASTRAAAAL! -Said Astral getting up slowly, helped by Darkness, regaining his strength.
-Well I think it's time for me to go now- Said Shadow.

Shadow got up and headed for the exit. He passed by Astral not looking at him. As he opened the door Astral interrupted him.

-Wait Shadow. -Said Astral as Shadow stopped opening the door not looking back.- .... Thanks...

Shadow left the building with a smile, although Astral did not see it, to find his teammates waiting at the exit. They listened to the entire fight, but made no comments about it, they all just walked away slowly, following their leader, who was now happy to know his friend was finally ok.

*Next chapter The beginning of the end, the final fight begins!*

Author notes:
Just want to say a few things before the next chapter is out:
1- Thank you very much you all, specially mai, for the help. Mai thank you a hole lot for the help in correcting my mispells, just for this the Pegasus filler arc will be the next arc before the crow one.
2-Please lave more comments saying what you think of the story, anything would do, specially critics, please tell me if you don't like one special chapter.
3- Im starting another novel in a few days called "Gezets" It is not based on the team, but it is based on my ofline life and many characters are personalizations of sum friend s of mine. So you may find some references here and there with the team since this team has been part of my life for one year or more so far.
4- Im sorry fotr poor atticus, it must be hard to be locked up in the basement alone.
5- And if any of you know how to draw a few pics for this novel and "Gezets" is more than wellcome, so please pm me regathing that matter.

all said, thank you all for beeing part of this team Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 7:30 pm

Chayaaa yaaay i got a mention lol! awesome darkness
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 7:48 pm

*Heavy Breathing* Darkness... This is... Too... Fucking... Good! Damn it now I can't wait for your novel >:c
Back to top Go down
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 2:53 am

Very Happy thi is so good , i cant wait to get in Shocked lol!
Back to top Go down
Niro - Atticus

Niro - Atticus

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:07 am

Darkness. Give me a little idea, and i might be able to draw something you like for the new Novel. But i am not super good, so don't expect something really epic.
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:02 pm

Niro - Atticus wrote:
Darkness. Give me a little idea, and i might be able to draw something you like for the new Novel. But i am not super good, so don't expect something really epic.

Pmed you how I imagine a "cover" for the novel, for the rest of you:

Chapter 14-Jesse's will, Atticus rage

The fight only got more and more tyring. Black ray lancer's ability made it difficult even to summon. Atticus and Jesse were injured. Yuma was still with an empety look on his eyes. And IcyDarkness was having a hell of a good time.

-You told me I am weak! But look at me now! -Said IcyDarkness while punching Jesse's Pegasus- Im easily beating Gx's Co-Leader and Darkness little prodigy right here! - Said while punching Red eyes- And you told me Im to weak to control a darkness piece.Well I actually find it is a PIECE of cake! - Both Jesse and Atticus start to get up recovering from the hits that IcyDarkness launched on them with an angry face- What you didn't get the joke? You guys sure are slow! Let me repeat that last part. And if I remember correctly, you were on the ground!

IcyDarkness's Black ray lancer grabbed his spear and started to hit both of Jesse's and Atticus's monsters. To make matters worse, if they try to avoid an attack, yuma's gogogogolem would jump and stop them from moving. But they needed to get the battle going. Atral needed them....

While that was happening Astral was sitting on a chair of the gameshop beeing aided by Darkness on recovering from his many injuries.

-You sure you are ok? That batle was not easy for you...-Said Darkness worried.
-Oh no need to think about me! Im ok I tell ya. By the way... I gotta tell Jesse and Atticus that they are free to come in here.
-You sure that's needed? They are probably looking for Shark yet. That coward must be hiding somewhere....
-You are probably right, but just in case let me text them.

Jesse ant Atticus were done. They couldn't summon monsters anymore. They were tyred and back to back facing the almighty enemies. They could barely stand on their feet by now.... Things could only get worse...

-Now it's the end! Black ray lancer, give them the final blow! - IcyDarkness said

And Black ray lancer followed his orders. He launched against the two of them in order to finish both of for good. A celltext thone sound was heard, and after that a huge explosion making a great cuantity of sand to fly high and make a kind of fog around the place qhere the attack has been made.

-HAHAHAHAHAHA that was soooo easy! There goes one of the leaders and little prodigy man! Man these guys are the worse!- Said IcyDarkness while the fog cleared.

As the for vanished the image of Jesse and Atticus reveled to be there untouched. Both with a huge glow on his eyes. Jesse's eyes shined in a blue-green thone, ready to take of IcyDarkness. Atticcus eyes shined with a blood-red color, ready to take revenge on IcyDarkness. Jesse was holding a cellphone where the text meassege was written: "It's ok now, the gameshop is clear. Come back whenever you can"

-Man Does Astral take his time! Now it's my tuen to get heavy on you... -Said Jesse
-Let me go first, I want to have a bite of him before you smash his body to pieces- Said Atticus.
-Defaq! You guys are not supposed to be alive! -Screamed in rage and fear IcyDarkness
-Why don't we share?-Said Atticus ignoring IcyDarkness words
-I think it's a very good Idea-Said Jesse

Both started to shine with very powerfull auras pointing their hands at IcyDarkness. Yuma's gogogogolem started to tremble, probably loosing control of himself.

-You listen to me! This is just cheating! You lost! Kneel down before me! Im stronger then you! I have the power of a Darkness piee, you guys don't! Just do what I say dammi- Said IcyDarkness before getting interrupted

-Red Eyes Black Dragon!
-Rainbow Dragon!

A huge explosion was heard at the beach. Jesse's darkness purified piece, rainbow dragon alongside the power of red eyes took out IcyDarkness in one blow. After the huge boom, IcyDarkness was nowhere to be seen. And since his command over Yuma was gone, Yuma fell unconcsious on the ground.
Jesse and Atticus proceeded to take Yuma to the gameshop and wait for the rest to vome. On their way to the gameshop Atticus and Jesse talked about some things.
They found to be very alike, as a new friendship was beeing created. Jesse, the co-leader of GX, best friend of Darkness, and the person who he had most trust on. Atticus, the prodigy that Darkness is raising himself, the closest person to get a Darkness piece so far. Only good things could come out of this...

*Next chapet the final duel! Darkness vs IcyDarkness!*

Btw sorry for the mistakes on typing, mai was nowhere to be found so I just uploaded this as I finished it, as she come on again I will ask her to correct this :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My version of team history
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next