Yugioh Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Legends

A forum for the members of the YGO team on Duel Monsters Genesis

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kiryu presents: Grease Lightning, thats right pure TGs (the deck i won yusei's tourny with)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
5Ds Leader Kiryu
Admin
5Ds Leader Kiryu

deck - Kiryu presents: Grease Lightning, thats right pure TGs (the deck i won yusei's tourny with) Empty
PostSubject: Kiryu presents: Grease Lightning, thats right pure TGs (the deck i won yusei's tourny with)   deck - Kiryu presents: Grease Lightning, thats right pure TGs (the deck i won yusei's tourny with) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 12:19 pm

so lotta ppl said since lonefire got hit and spore and bulb are banned that the TG deck is now trash....and no its even more trash with striker at one and the only way to use em now is TG stun....which imo is kinda meh....its supposed to be a rush synchro deck not at anti-meta stun, but watever....i still havnt given up on my TGs yet....so heres my pretty much pure TG build

MONSTERS
Junk Synchron x2
Maxx C x2
Kinka-byo
TG Catapult Dragon x2
TG Jet Falcon x2
TG Rush Rhino x3
TG Cyber Magician x2
TG Warwolf x3
TG Striker

SPELLS
Dark Hole
TGX300 x3
ROTA
Monster Reborn
Heavy Storm
MST x3
Pots of Avarice

TRAPS
BTH x2
Call of the Haunted
Horn of the Phantom Beast x3
Mirror Force
TG1-EM1 x2
Solemn Judgment
Torrential Tribute

EXTRA
Ally of Justice Catastor
BRD
Brio
Formula Synchron
Gaia Knight
TG Blade Blaster x2
TG Halbred Cannon
TG Hyper Librarian
TG Power Gladiator x2
TG Dragonfly
TG Wonder Magician x3

Back to top Go down
https://teamygo.forumotion.com
YGO 5Ds - Z-ONE

YGO 5Ds - Z-ONE

deck - Kiryu presents: Grease Lightning, thats right pure TGs (the deck i won yusei's tourny with) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiryu presents: Grease Lightning, thats right pure TGs (the deck i won yusei's tourny with)   deck - Kiryu presents: Grease Lightning, thats right pure TGs (the deck i won yusei's tourny with) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:07 pm

That's a pretty interesting take on the TG deck you got there. Whilst I don't approve of the overly offensive nature of the deck, you seem to have compensated for banlist well. That's just my opinion but if it works it works and more power to TG in that case, since they are my favourites.
Back to top Go down
5Ds Leader Kiryu
Admin
5Ds Leader Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu presents: Grease Lightning, thats right pure TGs (the deck i won yusei's tourny with)   deck - Kiryu presents: Grease Lightning, thats right pure TGs (the deck i won yusei's tourny with) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:00 pm

ya i wanted to use the TG without too much new meta bullshit or doppel and stuff....i miss my 3 strikers tho....in any case i prefer using it this way to the way that everyone else says is the only way to run them since the plant tuners are banned and striker is at 1 and that TG stun, dont get me wrong its a good deck, i just dont think a synchro spam deck should be made into an anti-spam deck....but thats just my opinion, its a bit redundant if u really think about it, but thats wat the pros like.
Back to top Go down
https://teamygo.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu presents: Grease Lightning, thats right pure TGs (the deck i won yusei's tourny with)   deck - Kiryu presents: Grease Lightning, thats right pure TGs (the deck i won yusei's tourny with) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiryu presents: Grease Lightning, thats right pure TGs (the deck i won yusei's tourny with)
Page 1 of 1