Yugioh Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Legends

A forum for the members of the YGO team on Duel Monsters Genesis

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Problem with Historian III

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
YGO 5Ds - Ghost

YGO 5Ds - Ghost

Problem with Historian III Empty
PostSubject: Problem with Historian III   Problem with Historian III I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:31 pm

Problem with Historian III First11

Problem with Historian III Second10

Problem with him is he can't accept when he's wrong...

I was about to show him an example of what happens in a certain situation, the minute I say that he quits..
Back to top Go down
5D's Co-Founder - Carly

5D's Co-Founder - Carly

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Historian III   Problem with Historian III I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:37 pm

What card are you talking about ?
Back to top Go down
YGO 5Ds - Ghost

YGO 5Ds - Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Historian III   Problem with Historian III I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:40 pm

sorry, forgot to say

the card was Wise Core... it was destroyed by Acid Rain and he attempted to negate with Koa'ki Meiru guardian
Back to top Go down
5D's Co-Founder - Carly

5D's Co-Founder - Carly

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Historian III   Problem with Historian III I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:56 pm

Hum in that case I'm sorry but I think III is right. Guardian can negate any monster's effect, be it on the field or in the grave, it is not specified and the effect of Wise Core activates in the grave. The fact that it cannot be negated since it cannot be destroyed doesn't matter - When you activate 'Twin Vortex' by targeting a Time Lord and one of your monsters, the effect will go through, your monster will be destroyed but the Time Lord won't. Destruction is not a condition.
Back to top Go down
YGO 5Ds - Ghost

YGO 5Ds - Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Historian III   Problem with Historian III I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:30 pm

that may be the case in how you see it however I checked wikia on that and it apparently said that the effect cannot go through without a card to destroy, Also on many conditions of Yugioh World Championship 2011 (which does feature Koa'ki Meiru Guardian) it could not begin to initiate its effect because the card was not present in the hand or the field to be destroyed
Back to top Go down
YGO 5Ds - Ghost

YGO 5Ds - Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Historian III   Problem with Historian III I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:52 pm

Also, if Time-Lords Could not be destroyed, then they could not be targeted in the first place
Back to top Go down
YGO Leader -Mai Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Historian III   Problem with Historian III I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:48 pm

YGO 5Ds - Ghost wrote:
Also, if Time-Lords Could not be destroyed, then they could not be targeted in the first place
see lol ghost the only reason i wasnt listening yesterday was because i was doing like 12 things at once
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Historian III   Problem with Historian III I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:06 pm

Time Lords can be targeted, but cannot be destroyed. That's the thing about them, if you activate for example Raigeki Break and target a Time Lord, the effect goes through but no destruction happens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Historian III   Problem with Historian III I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:45 pm

Jesse Anderson wrote:
Time Lords can be targeted, but cannot be destroyed. That's the thing about them, if you activate for example Raigeki Break and target a Time Lord, the effect goes through but no destruction happens.
intewebsting....also jesse is my witness for me being busy yesterday i attempted to help him test another game and it failed because of well lol it was all blurry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Historian III   Problem with Historian III I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem with Historian III
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yugioh Legends :: DMG :: General DMG stuff-
Jump to: