Yugioh Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Legends

A forum for the members of the YGO team on Duel Monsters Genesis

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sub-Leader here!

Go down 
+4
YGO 5Ds -Jack
5D's Co-Founder - Carly
Niro - Atticus
Jesse Anderson
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

Sub-Leader here! Empty
PostSubject: Sub-Leader here!   Sub-Leader here! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:46 pm

Heya guys! My name's Michael/Jesse and i am Sub-Leader of the GX part, under the order of... I can't say this shit! Come on, it's embarassing! Alright alright, just be careful with that gun ...The wonderful non-dictator Darkness, he is so awesome, i heard he defeated God with just the tip of his fingers. Aside from that, i love dueling but i do NOT appreciate decks with Solemn cards, unless an explainable reason. I hope i can find many nice duelist here, just like dem old days. I remembered something to add in:

Like: Manga, Anime, Variety of Games (Mostly RPG), Kittens.

Hate: DAMN META DECKS, lying cakes, Chinese Bicycles, Space.

I am mostly online on Steam which you can add me by [YBC] Carrotcaviar ¤Sweden¤, i don't mind if you add me and spam, the block button is easy to find >Very Happy

If you have any problem in the Team i am happy to help, and if you trouble another Team... BE. WARE.. Alright, Have a good one people!
Back to top Go down
Niro - Atticus

Niro - Atticus

Sub-Leader here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub-Leader here!   Sub-Leader here! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:54 pm

Ello Jesse!

Nice to be on the same team as you. And btw, i have steam too, so i might add you soon ^^
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

Sub-Leader here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub-Leader here!   Sub-Leader here! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:09 pm

Go ahead, accepting every invite ^^
Back to top Go down
5D's Co-Founder - Carly

5D's Co-Founder - Carly

Sub-Leader here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub-Leader here!   Sub-Leader here! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:26 am

Ah Jesse I recognize you here. Johan said during an episode where he first dueled against Judai that he hated cards that destroyed monsters when they were Summoned. I do hate Solemn cards and in general Spells/Traps that destroy monsters. But I do use them sometimes when I really need protection for example to build a combo. I also hate aggressive decks, that is to say Meta Decks.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

Sub-Leader here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub-Leader here!   Sub-Leader here! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:08 pm

Meta decks are what i really hate most. No offense Haruka, but i won't really duel such decks. They just break the fun outta this game, all those deck aim for is winning .-.
Back to top Go down
5D's Co-Founder - Carly

5D's Co-Founder - Carly

Sub-Leader here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub-Leader here!   Sub-Leader here! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:32 pm

Jesse Anderson wrote:
Meta decks are what i really hate most. No offense Haruka, but i won't really duel such decks. They just break the fun outta this game, all those deck aim for is winning .-.
Absolutely agreed. Meta and tournaments are only about winning nowadays, and that's sad Sad
Back to top Go down
YGO 5Ds -Jack

YGO 5Ds -Jack

Sub-Leader here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub-Leader here!   Sub-Leader here! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:14 pm

5Ds Founder Carly wrote:
Jesse Anderson wrote:
Absolutely agreed. Meta and tournaments are only about winning nowadays, and that's sad Sad

Ouch , i mean...i play inzektors and i like to be competitive but not all the time >>'' not all people in that sceen are bad you know
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

Sub-Leader here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub-Leader here!   Sub-Leader here! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:21 pm

Yeah you're right Jack, my apologies. I know there are some players that just wanna have fun with those decks but i have hard time thinking that since it's so many that just wants to win.
Back to top Go down
YGO Zexal - Droite

YGO Zexal - Droite

Sub-Leader here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub-Leader here!   Sub-Leader here! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:53 pm

Long live for the original builds!

Yeah, i hate meta too... Inzektor, Wind-up, Rabbit Laggia is so... Boring '-'
Back to top Go down
Zexal Leader Shark
Admin
Zexal Leader Shark

Sub-Leader here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub-Leader here!   Sub-Leader here! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:42 pm

YGO Zexal - Droite wrote:
Long live for the original builds!

Yeah, i hate meta too... Inzektor, Wind-up, Rabbit Laggia is so... Boring '-'
you breaking my heart Droite I play inzektors for fun D: if u hate inzektors means you hate me D:
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

Sub-Leader here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub-Leader here!   Sub-Leader here! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:28 pm

awww, astral, dont be too hard on yourself... everyone hatez you for who you are, not for your decks Very Happy

lol jk, we love you astral, and happy to have mah sub in here ^^
Back to top Go down
Zexal Leader Shark
Admin
Zexal Leader Shark

Sub-Leader here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub-Leader here!   Sub-Leader here! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 12:07 pm

Darkness wrote:
awww, astral, dont be too hard on yourself... everyone hatez you for who you are, not for your decks Very Happy

lol jk, we love you astral, and happy to have mah sub in here ^^
que malo! -_- lol at least someone loves me on this team well I can deal with it 1 is better then none Smile!
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

Sub-Leader here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub-Leader here!   Sub-Leader here! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 12:32 pm

Two, so shut your mouth AND BE MY FRIEEEEEEEEEEND
Back to top Go down
Zexal Leader Shark
Admin
Zexal Leader Shark

Sub-Leader here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub-Leader here!   Sub-Leader here! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:05 pm

Jesse Anderson wrote:
Two, so shut your mouth AND BE MY FRIEEEEEEEEEEND
you the one that doesn't wanna be my friend D:
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

Sub-Leader here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub-Leader here!   Sub-Leader here! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:14 pm

You just keep rejecting me >:O
Back to top Go down
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

Sub-Leader here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub-Leader here!   Sub-Leader here! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 6:37 pm

guys remember without astral we would not got a server and he is exceptional duelist just like everybody on this team we r all different but i hope that everyone here duel for fun Very Happy of course sometimes we need to win and sometimes we lose but the important is to have fun and sorry if i sound like a psicological lol!

P.S: I hate solemn too xD
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

Sub-Leader here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub-Leader here!   Sub-Leader here! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:13 pm

All beware of my new smexy avatar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sub-Leader here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub-Leader here!   Sub-Leader here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sub-Leader here!
Page 1 of 1