Yugioh Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Legends

A forum for the members of the YGO team on Duel Monsters Genesis

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Appologies All Around

Go down 
+2
YGO GX Leader-Darkness
5Ds Leader Kiryu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
5Ds Leader Kiryu
Admin
5Ds Leader Kiryu

Appologies All Around Empty
PostSubject: Appologies All Around   Appologies All Around I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:56 pm

so im really sorry i havnt been on as much as i used too.....school has been keeping me busy, as is job hunting and apartment hunting and the hole selling the house thing in order to move into said apartment have been taking up the majority of my time of late.....im really sorry im not on as much as i should be but it cant be helped at least until im done going thru shit irl

so im really sorry T^T
Back to top Go down
https://teamygo.forumotion.com
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Appologies All Around   Appologies All Around I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:52 pm

no need for sorrys, we are all at the same page

I am sick but can't get one free day coz school iz killing meh, Ive got projects to do, a chimestry photoghaph contest to win, a bunch of tests, I can hardly get free time to write mah novels, not to say play dmg.

No worriz bout anything, we understand, lets just wait for the summer to be bombed with ppl so we can play all again happily ever after until classes attack us and rip of our souls Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

PostSubject: Re: Appologies All Around   Appologies All Around I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:44 am

np kiryu btw in last days i wasnt on cause my pc is broken so propally during next month i'll be less on than normal so my appologies to all Neutral
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Appologies All Around   Appologies All Around I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:57 am

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT I AM SO SAD TO THINK THAT YOU WOULD BETRAY US RIGHT THAT CAN YOU SEE HOW SAD I AM I AM NOT HAPPY I AM NOT APPROVING THIS YOU SHOULD PLAY 24/7 GOD DAMN IT.

Welcome back Kalin, don't mind the first text, Evil side ^^
I know what you mean, and I can't wait for summer to play DMG like hell >: D
Back to top Go down
YGO Leader -Mai Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Appologies All Around   Appologies All Around I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:57 pm

Dont worry its happening to every one kirchu chu chu
Back to top Go down
YGO DM Leader - Pegasus

YGO DM Leader - Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: Appologies All Around   Appologies All Around I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:38 pm

I just wanted to make it official that pegasus is back. so hide your children and lock your doors! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Appologies All Around   Appologies All Around I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:59 pm

YGO DM Leader - Pegasus wrote:
I just wanted to make it official that pegasus is back. so hide your children and lock your doors! Twisted Evil
yaay lol my husband is back! wheres my funny bunny and my present
Back to top Go down
YGO DM Leader - Pegasus

YGO DM Leader - Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: Appologies All Around   Appologies All Around I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:02 pm

okay so about 1 day after we got my computer fixed, it stopped working again, and they said that something inside it was probably broken or some crap I don't understand and so we had to get a new computer, and ta freaking da, I'm back. Again..

thank god I save all my important files onto a usb like a week before this happened
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Appologies All Around   Appologies All Around I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Appologies All Around
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yugioh Legends :: DMG :: General DMG stuff-
Jump to: