Yugioh Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Legends

A forum for the members of the YGO team on Duel Monsters Genesis

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Optional Game if DMG goes down

Go down 
+8
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José
5Ds Leader Kiryu
YGO GX- Axel
YGO 5Ds - Roman Goodwin
YGO GX Leader-Darkness
YGO Leader -Mai Valentine
YGO Zexal - Tori
Jesse Anderson
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optional Game if DMG goes down   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:16 pm

Everyone, ignore EVERYTHING I wrote before, cause Nose changed my whole view of the game.
Although the files are big, don't choose the second once cause I classify that, as Shit.
The first one though, blew my mind.
It most of the cards, in a laid back easy way. It is automatic, you don't need to interrupt with a spamable Chain that can get annoying. It is very nice, very good and I highly recommend it if DMG would go down, or just Team Members wanting to do an Automatic duel.
Back to top Go down
YGO Zexal Co-Leader - V

PostSubject: Re: Optional Game if DMG goes down   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:50 am

Well, Since I think i'm the one with most information on DMG..

Duel Monster Genesis won't be closing, it just won't have any more updates meaning: No new cards, no new icons, no new codings, etcera.
The reason they said it might "Close" is because the game would eventually get outdated and people would be bored which would eventually close the game. This is what they ment by Close.

As for another game..

Gunz
Tf2
Naruto Evolution by Crazah (Read the credits of the game Surprised)

http://www.byond.com/games/Crazah/NarutoEvolution
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Optional Game if DMG goes down   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:58 am

If it's not closing, I'm staying
Back to top Go down
YGO DM - Yugi Muto

YGO DM - Yugi Muto

PostSubject: Re: Optional Game if DMG goes down   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:41 pm

Gah, the new cards weren't noticed anyways.
Back to top Go down
YGO GX- Axel

YGO GX- Axel

PostSubject: Re: Optional Game if DMG goes down   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:34 pm

i cant remember if some one said this but there is the dueling network its just lke dmg but without the wee avatar things
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Optional Game if DMG goes down   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:23 pm

Duel network have allready been suggested, but we can't be such a team as we are in dmg. however dmg does not seem to have clozed so... why worry?
Back to top Go down
5D's Co-Founder - Carly

5D's Co-Founder - Carly

PostSubject: Re: Optional Game if DMG goes down   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:50 pm

DMG is not gonna close, it simply won't get updated anymore... so as UD said, the game will be 'outdated' soon since new cards are gonna come out Sad
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Optional Game if DMG goes down   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:22 pm

Yeah cause y'know, we REALLY need the new exceed cards n' stuff.

No, we don't, I know as much as everyone that the new Exceed cards, Imo, ruin the game and I'll be happy if new ones won't be added.
Back to top Go down
Niro - Atticus

Niro - Atticus

PostSubject: Re: Optional Game if DMG goes down   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:01 pm

You could also just play chess with me.
Back to top Go down
YGO Zexal - Tori

YGO Zexal - Tori

PostSubject: hi   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:52 pm

dmg not being updated any more is the same thing as it is shutting down. after all no update mean it will get boring and dmg will be shut down. it look like UD want DMG to close down.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Optional Game if DMG goes down   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 12:48 pm

The new cards will not be cared by at all, 'least not by me.
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Optional Game if DMG goes down   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 12:51 pm

Tori has one hell of a point. If it can't update anymore then people will get bored and start to leave, leading to the clozure of DMG soon.

Dueling network won't work as well, coz thre is no clan system, and the team will end up beeing forum-based, And I do not kn0ow about you guys, but I am not so comfortable about that.

I will put now a list of games we took under consideration in the past:
-Eden Eternal
-Digimon Masters Online
-Gunz
-TF2
-Aion

Ive been checking all those out and I had a little idea:

Why not create, instead of a team, a multiple-games comunity?Like everyone pick a game and create a guild on there, and separate the branches of the team into guilds on every game? Idk, I gotta work out on this Idea a little further.
I mean, not with many ppl, just those who are nice, like allways.
And if we are not going to play A yu-gi-oh based game anymore, I may suggest we to change our name?
Just throwing a bunch of Ideas out there. Not sure if any of the above is any good at all.
If you ask me, the games that "atract" me the most from the previous mentioned are aion and Eden eternal.
Back to top Go down
YGO Zexal - Tori

YGO Zexal - Tori

PostSubject: hi   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:31 am

this is annoying. this yubel person on the main server is saying that the dubbed version of yu-gi-oh zexal don't exist at all. i am LMAO at him. he thinking just because he don't like something that he have the right to say it don't exist.

this was our chat.
[11:44] Yubel: There is no one named Tori in Yugioh ZeXal.
[11:44] Yubel: There is someone name Kotori though
[11:55] YGO Zexal - Tori: test duel anyone? at holo duel arena 4
[11:56] YGO Zexal - Tori: yubel do you watch yu-gi-oh zexal dubbed?
[11:56] Yubel: There is no such thing as ZeXal dubbed
[11:57] Yubel: its non existant
[11:57] YGO Zexal - Tori: stop being dumb yubel
[11:57] Yubel: I'm not. Anything that is that bad and is pure garbage doesn't exist to me
[11:57] Yubel: therefore there is no ZeXal dub
[11:58] Yubel: There is no 4Kids Entertainment either
[11:58] Yubel: My Yugioh has guns, people dying, cleavage, and swearing.
Back to top Go down
YGO GX- Axel

YGO GX- Axel

PostSubject: Re: Optional Game if DMG goes down   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:31 am

YGO GX Leader-Darkness wrote:
Tori has one hell of a point. If it can't update anymore then people will get bored and start to leave, leading to the clozure of DMG soon.

Dueling network won't work as well, coz thre is no clan system, and the team will end up beeing forum-based, And I do not kn0ow about you guys, but I am not so comfortable about that.

I will put now a list of games we took under consideration in the past:
-Eden Eternal
-Digimon Masters Online
-Gunz
-TF2
-Aion

Ive been checking all those out and I had a little idea:

Why not create, instead of a team, a multiple-games comunity?Like everyone pick a game and create a guild on there, and separate the branches of the team into guilds on every game? Idk, I gotta work out on this Idea a little further.
I mean, not with many ppl, just those who are nice, like allways.
And if we are not going to play A yu-gi-oh based game anymore, I may suggest we to change our name?
Just throwing a bunch of Ideas out there. Not sure if any of the above is any good at all.
If you ask me, the games that "atract" me the most from the previous mentioned are aion and Eden eternal.

It may cost money for some games but steam is a good gaming sowftware thing ( does tf2 ) and we can make a guild page on it and play tons of games with each othe such as tf2 skyrim and so on
Back to top Go down
5D's Co-Founder - Carly

5D's Co-Founder - Carly

PostSubject: Re: Optional Game if DMG goes down   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:26 am

YGO Zexal - Tori wrote:
this is annoying. this yubel person on the main server is saying that the dubbed version of yu-gi-oh zexal don't exist at all. i am LMAO at him. he thinking just because he don't like something that he have the right to say it don't exist.

this was our chat.
[11:44] Yubel: There is no one named Tori in Yugioh ZeXal.
[11:44] Yubel: There is someone name Kotori though
[11:55] YGO Zexal - Tori: test duel anyone? at holo duel arena 4
[11:56] YGO Zexal - Tori: yubel do you watch yu-gi-oh zexal dubbed?
[11:57] Yubel: its non existant
[11:57] YGO Zexal - Tori: stop being dumb yubel
[11:57] Yubel: I'm not. Anything that is that bad and is pure garbage doesn't exist to me
[11:57] Yubel: therefore there is no ZeXal dub
[11:58] Yubel: There is no 4Kids Entertainment either
[11:58] Yubel: My Yugioh has guns, people dying, cleavage, and swearing.

Sorry to say that Tori, but I have to agree with Yubel here Rolling Eyes The dubbed version is complete sh*t, did you see what they did to the names of the characters ?

- Gauche became Nistro
- Droite became Dextra
- (worst of all!) Tron became Vetrix
- and that does not stop here lol

Plus he didn't deny the existence of the dub, he said it was pure garbage and as such it doesn't exist for him.
Back to top Go down
5D's Co-Founder - Carly

5D's Co-Founder - Carly

PostSubject: Re: Optional Game if DMG goes down   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:28 am

Oh about the new game ? What can't we simply go to Duel Monsters Expert ? It's the best Yugioh game after DMG after all. I don't think it's a good idea to play video games like Aion because it just doesn't work like DMG; you have to level up a character, you don't have anything free, unlike DMG where you don't have levels and you can pick whatever cards you like, without being compelled to spend money.
Back to top Go down
YGO Zexal - Tori

YGO Zexal - Tori

PostSubject: hi   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:00 pm

[11:57] Yubel: its non existant*

sound like he is saying it don't exist. and i get people can have their own belief about something but that still don't gave the right to say that something don't exist.
Back to top Go down
YGO Zexal - Tori

YGO Zexal - Tori

PostSubject: hi   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:04 pm

as for aion and the other game. yes those game have leveling system but then again they are mmo game not a card game.
Back to top Go down
Niro - Atticus

Niro - Atticus

PostSubject: Re: Optional Game if DMG goes down   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:53 pm

YGO Zexal - Tori wrote:
as for aion and the other game. yes those game have leveling system but then again they are mmo game not a card game.
Im not sure, but what i think Carly is trying to say, is that it wont work as it does on DMG. We wont have the freedom as we have in DMG. It just wont be the same if we decide to play another game.
And since DMG is such a fair game, it just gets more fun, since we duel each other on equal terms. Not like the MMOs where someone lvl 44 fights a guy lvl 6.
Back to top Go down
YGO Zexal - Tori

YGO Zexal - Tori

PostSubject: hi   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:01 am

if the choice is made to play the other game. we will be on equal ground on aion and eden eternal because no one have played those game before. well i have a main character on aion that is level 26 and 3 ult that are level 10 so i doubt i will be on equal ground with anyone.
Back to top Go down
YGO Zexal - Tori

YGO Zexal - Tori

PostSubject: hi   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:06 am

as for DMG. it is basicly a game that is shut down. a game that will have no more update is basicly a game that is shut down. real soon i will be not playing DMG any more with DMG not being updated any more.

p.s there is no point for a leveling system in a card game. the true game i like are the game where you are the fighter yourself.
Back to top Go down
YGO Zexal - Tori

YGO Zexal - Tori

PostSubject: hi   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:14 am

Niro - Atticus. are you scared of the open world pvp system that only mmo have. and beside in aion the pvp is only in the abyss unless a rift is open.
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Optional Game if DMG goes down   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:27 am

Iget what Atticus and Carly pointed out. If you remember, the first thing I asked when we made this search was a game based on skill, not lvls, for us to be on the same ground as you said. I did m searching to look for a game such as dmg, and the results were not satisfactory.

The fact is, DMG is indeed falling appart, with mp updates less and less people will play it. The future of DMG is not bright at all, since in no time, it will be mothing more than us playing there, and eventually, with no new members, the team will eventually die.

That is if we stick on DMG.

And that is not something I will allow.

Now, as for duel monsters expert, I have been checking it out, but it is not as nearly as popular as DMG was, the max people connected I ever saw was 20 somethings. With that many players, and considering how many of them are active players on duel monsters expert, there is no ground for recruiting there.....

All the players from DMG are moving to dueling network, that is not a propper game to our team, I can assure.

On my search for a new game for the team, I found nothing but MMOs. I do not like the Idea of a lvl up system on the table. In fact, I despise it. However, if we want to move the team for a proper game, we must consider MMOs.

If you do not like the idea of MMOs, I need help looking for a new place for our team to grow. These are the characteristics Ive been looking for:
-No lvl up system, all skill based (tf2,s4league, etc..)
-Propper Guild system/Pm system (Eden Eternal)
-100% Free (nothing, its impossible, even byond games are not 100 per cent free)
-Accecible to all pcs (Ive been trying many browsers online games to no avail)
-Customizable characters, no pre-made ones /Many pre-made characters, so we do not have clones all around the place(harder than it seems)

It is hard to find a game like that. I understand what you guys said about beeing in the same ground, thats why I had a few Ideas regarding that. But first I need to know if you guys see what I poninted out on this post. Please respond to me.
Back to top Go down
YGO Zexal - Tori

YGO Zexal - Tori

PostSubject: hi   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:23 am

what about aion. if eden eternal which have a level up system is a choice then aion should be a choice.

the only game in your list that i don't mind playing are aion and S4League.

aion do have a nice guild system. i do know that since i do play aion and have a main character that is level 26.
Back to top Go down
Niro - Atticus

Niro - Atticus

PostSubject: Re: Optional Game if DMG goes down   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:25 am

I was not pointing anything out. I was describing what Carly might have been thinking when she wrote her post.

Darkness, i have also been doing some research on finding a game for the team. Just downloaded Ester Saga Odyssey, which is pretty cool with an awesome pet system. But not sure about the guild things in there. It also has a leveling system, but it really doesn't matter, since you get skills points, which you can decide for yourself, where you place them.
Other then that, i have some games. But most of the team might not like them since they are just strategy games.

"YGO Zexal - Tori. are you scared of the open world pvp system that only mmo have"
I would have no reason to be scared. A game is a game. It's the players that makes the difference in games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Optional Game if DMG goes down   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Optional Game if DMG goes down
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next