Yugioh Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Legends

A forum for the members of the YGO team on Duel Monsters Genesis

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Optional Game if DMG goes down

Go down 
+8
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José
5Ds Leader Kiryu
YGO GX- Axel
YGO 5Ds - Roman Goodwin
YGO GX Leader-Darkness
YGO Leader -Mai Valentine
YGO Zexal - Tori
Jesse Anderson
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
YGO Zexal - Tori

YGO Zexal - Tori

Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: hi   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:50 am

well there is hardly any ganking in aion. pvp is mainly done in the abyss unless a rift is opened but the rift are hard to find because when a rift open the game only tell you that a rift have open not the location of the rift.
Back to top Go down
5D's Co-Founder - Carly

5D's Co-Founder - Carly

PostSubject: Re: Optional Game if DMG goes down   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:03 am

The only MMO I play and know best is DC Universe Online Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Optional Game if DMG goes down   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:41 pm

And there comes my point, why dont we separate the tam into branches into many games? I mean, we obviously will never find a game where everybody is ok like DMG, Im ok with plaing aion, but I like eden eternal a lot better...

Thats why I want to separate the team into a full gaming comunity, where anybody can pla any game they like, and we gather and talk in the respective guilds of the games, and in this forum and in the steam group everywhere!

The thing is we will have to change our name if we do that.

And about the "beeing in the same ground" issue, I have a plan.

I will rename my branch, the GX branch, into "The black order". And the main objective of the black order will be to help newbie players to get used fast to the game the player is specialized on, and to lvl up fast too. The black order, therefore, will be made of mostly high lvled ppl, and low levled with the will to help may also be wellcome to join.

The point is, to stop looking for 1 game, and start to open your minds to a multiple game team.
Back to top Go down
YGO GX- Axel

YGO GX- Axel

PostSubject: Re: Optional Game if DMG goes down   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:51 pm

great idea we can use diff websites / programs ( steam , ncsoft and so on ) and also if need be use dmg for when team mebers wanna just have an good 'ol duel
Back to top Go down
YGO Zexal - Tori

YGO Zexal - Tori

PostSubject: hi   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:18 pm

darkness. i have a main on aion that is level 26 so i can help out people who are starting out on aion.
Back to top Go down
YGO DM - Yugi Muto

YGO DM - Yugi Muto

PostSubject: Re: Optional Game if DMG goes down   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:49 pm

But if we split our group into many games, we will be split apart, so we might aswell be "Forum-Based" as you said earlier. I think it would be better to have 1 guild for 1 game to keep this guild together.
Back to top Go down
5D's Co-Founder - Carly

5D's Co-Founder - Carly

PostSubject: Re: Optional Game if DMG goes down   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:47 pm

DME stays the best in that case since it's yugioh-related and on Byond.
Back to top Go down
YGO Zexal - Tori

YGO Zexal - Tori

PostSubject: hi   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:03 pm

carly you do know there is hardly anyone on DME. and i don't want to play on a game that don't have a lot of people online.

p.s i did look at the DME server and there is only 7 people online.
Back to top Go down
5D's Co-Founder - Carly

5D's Co-Founder - Carly

PostSubject: Re: Optional Game if DMG goes down   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:49 am

More space and less lag for us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YGO Zexal - Tori

YGO Zexal - Tori

PostSubject: hi   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:19 pm

2 reason i will never play DME. there is hardly no one and the deck editer suck.

for aion i don't mind because i do play that game and i do like it.
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Optional Game if DMG goes down   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:50 pm

Caly, I get whT you say, but DME has the exact same problems as DMG nowadays, and therefore, the exact same consequences.
Back to top Go down
5Ds Leader Kiryu
Admin
5Ds Leader Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Optional Game if DMG goes down   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:17 am

hmm lets see games kiryu plays when not on DMG, i usually am on LoL, sumtimes SD Gundam, it has a clan system and a clan fight server and all that jazz maybe an option. oh and since DC Universe was added to steam i decided to pick that up the other day and im playing with sum friends, obviously i cant start a guild on there yet cuz im only lvl 8 and i may need to upgrade my service from free to play for that but im not sure....thats another possibilty but if the guild thing doesnt work it does have a friendslist and party functions and pvp arenas and dueling and all that fun stuff. i dunno if i wanna put aion back on my comp, i tried it when it first came out and all it did for me was eat a lotta my ram, maybe my new comp can handle it now i dunno. if im not on DCU or LoL then im prolly on TF2 and thats just played through steam so ya i can make a steam group or invite u guys to my exsisting one and then go from there.

I'll poke around a few more games but those are the ones ive been playing of late
Back to top Go down
https://teamygo.forumotion.com
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Optional Game if DMG goes down   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:51 am

Continent of the ninth also looks dammn promising, its an action mmorpg, like DCUO, but with mor swords and hack n slash.

And if making a guild on DCUO only take lvl, maybe I can make one, if it wants money..... I will consider.....

Tera is also a good game, but I automatically discarded it coz its not free to play
Back to top Go down
5D's Co-Founder - Carly

5D's Co-Founder - Carly

PostSubject: Re: Optional Game if DMG goes down   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:22 am

If anyone want to play DCUO, tell me I will show you the ropes Smile I'm one of the top players there and the game has no secrets for me farao It's not a leveling game and the cap is at level 30, so the game really starts at endgame content.
Back to top Go down
YGO Zexal - Tori

YGO Zexal - Tori

PostSubject: hi   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:17 pm

it will be easy for me to play aion since i have a level 26 and 3 level 10 on there. so if anyone want to play aion then i can help them out.
Back to top Go down
YGO GX- Axel

YGO GX- Axel

PostSubject: Re: Optional Game if DMG goes down   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:19 am

Im up for dc and aion but my pc is broke atm so using step dads and it doesnt have space for anything so ill be on them at around octber
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Optional Game if DMG goes down   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:47 am

I would recommend Team Fortress 2 on Steam since we all will stay on that program and create a group on it, we can easily stay togheter. There is a way for a big group chat so everyone can voice chat and write so that's not a problem either. The only thing might be that Free to Plays are shun by the community, however, you can just buy something as low as 0.97 Euro/Dollars and you have the full game for everything. The game is easy to learn and it always gets new free content added frequently (Can't wait for the Halloween update). Maps that are added are mostly player created so they greatly accept content that players create and adds them into the game for public playing and using. The only downside would be the high ranked top players that some of them are ungraceful and really bad behaving only cause they know they are better. Then there's also those who watch those and learn and even some newbies behave like them. There's alot of variety in the game though, endless possibilities and still adding new ones with the new weapons so you cannot see someone with the same strategy as you unless you play for a year and only looking for that. Highly customization with the hats and paints in the game and all different headwear and what else. I highly recommend this game and the software Steam and since some of us are already playing the game (Me, Kalin, Darkness, Axel etc), we are already a start if we all play at the same time.
Back to top Go down
5D's Co-Founder - Carly

5D's Co-Founder - Carly

PostSubject: Re: Optional Game if DMG goes down   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:43 am

DMG will not go down anyway, IceFire will continue updating it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YGO Zexal - Tori

YGO Zexal - Tori

PostSubject: hi   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:43 pm

i did play TF 2 before and i don't like it at all. i am used to aion so if new card come out and DMG don't have them then i will stop playing DMG and go to aion.
Back to top Go down
5D's Co-Founder - Carly

5D's Co-Founder - Carly

PostSubject: Re: Optional Game if DMG goes down   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:08 pm

Wow Kotori is really in love with Aion Shocked
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Optional Game if DMG goes down   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:50 pm

If icefire upload the game, then dmg is still safe for us

Quote :
Wow Kotori is really in love with Aion

Agreed

Quote :
i did play TF 2 before and i don't like it at all. i am used to aion so if new card come out and DMG don't have them then i will stop playing DMG and go to aion.

So you are saying that if dmg goes down, you will go to aion, regardless of what the rest of the team thinks?
Back to top Go down
YGO Zexal - Tori

YGO Zexal - Tori

PostSubject: hi   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:12 pm

it more easy for me to play aion since i know about the game. going to the other game on the list will mean i have to learn about the game. i will go a game that i been playing and know about then going to a game i know nothing about.

carly it look like you are in love with DC Universe Online but i do see the reason you know about DC Universe Online so it easy for you to suggest that game.
as for me being in love with aion. let see i been been playing aion a lot even when it was in the pay to play state and i like it. there is nothing wrong with liking a game. beside i only play game that i like.
Back to top Go down
YGO Zexal - Tori

YGO Zexal - Tori

PostSubject: hi   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:29 pm

*Thats why I want to separate the team into a full gaming comunity, where anybody can pla any game they like, and we gather and talk in the respective guilds of the games, and in this forum and in the steam group everywhere!* is that really going to happen.
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Optional Game if DMG goes down   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:38 pm

Quote :
*Thats why I want to separate the team into a full gaming comunity, where anybody can pla any game they like, and we gather and talk in the respective guilds of the games, and in this forum and in the steam group everywhere!* is that really going to happen.

not if DMG is still going to be up

I will, however try out games here there, and elsewhere until I find one that can work out for us, and let m tell you, DCUO is indeed aver nice options. The lvling system is allmost nonexistent, coz the top lvl is 30, very low one and easy to reach. The gameplay is pratically what Ive been looking for this whole time, and the customization is.... just perfect.

The major drawback with DCUO, what makes me re-think to put our team in there, is that only pay 2 play users can make a league. And for me thats actually a major drawback, BUUT I dont know is its enough to push me away from this game.

I see that you really like aion, but give the other games a try, you say you want a game you know, and thats understandable, in fact Im rooting for Eden Eternal or DCUO to get chosen here, coz Iv played this games for a very long time, but I hav to think as a leader here and see more than just what I know.

Ive ben all over the internet, downloading patching delting and researching about the perfect MMO this team is waiting for, and up until now, its hard to find one. So pleas be patient and understanding to what Im trying to point out here
Back to top Go down
YGO Zexal - Tori

YGO Zexal - Tori

PostSubject: hi   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:09 pm

DCUO i can play but not Eden Eternal. the reason is i do play aion which have air combat and to go to Eden Eternal which have no air combat. Eden Eternal is not a game for me because of the air combat it don't have. as for DCUO i can play but i will not like it.world of warcraft and aion are the reason i don't even look for mmo to play any more. i don't like going from a game i know about to a game i know nothing about.
sure DCUO do not have a leveling system but a new player will still have a disadvantage.

i been playing aion for a good amount of time so nothing will look better then aion.

Last edited by YGO Zexal - Tori on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Optional Game if DMG goes down   Optional Game if DMG goes down - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Optional Game if DMG goes down
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next