Yugioh Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Legends

A forum for the members of the YGO team on Duel Monsters Genesis

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Advanced Crystal Beast, Yaow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

Advanced Crystal Beast, Yaow Empty
PostSubject: Advanced Crystal Beast, Yaow   Advanced Crystal Beast, Yaow I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:14 pm

So i need some help on an Advanced Crystal Beast deck. I have -30 Clue on how to make ones, so i took it to the Team to help. So, here i am, asking if anyone is experienced with Advanced CB to help me? Every comment is appreciated, except from these: Atticus, Mister V and Jaden. That is all :>
Back to top Go down
5D's Co-Founder - Carly

5D's Co-Founder - Carly

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Crystal Beast, Yaow   Advanced Crystal Beast, Yaow I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:57 pm

Hum I believe you have to take "Advanced Dark" but do not take the "Advanced" monsters, for the simple and good reason that the normal Crystals don't have negative effects as do their Advanced counterparts, and you can use them with Advanced Dark. This is such a shame, the artworks on the Advanced are so cool compared to the normal Crystals Neutral

Your main aim is to keep Advanced Dark on the field, I would personally not use Field Barrier because it is such a waste of space and you don't always draw those 2 cards together. Also, don't take cards that reduce damage or stop attacks because Advanced Dark can absorb the damage for you.

The rest of the support is, I believe, the same as for the normal Crystals, but you can also look Dark Johan's deck in the anime if you want some combos (cf Yugioh Wikia).
Be sure to put cards that resist destruction effects, in order to protect your Advanced Dark.

Good luck for building your deck Wink
Back to top Go down
Niro - Atticus

Niro - Atticus

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Crystal Beast, Yaow   Advanced Crystal Beast, Yaow I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:22 pm

"Every comment is appreciated, except from these: Atticus, Mister V and Jaden"

That is so cute! Here, grab a cookie! *Throws cookie*
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Crystal Beast, Yaow   Advanced Crystal Beast, Yaow I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:33 am

5Ds Founder Carly wrote:
Hum I believe you have to take "Advanced Dark" but do not take the "Advanced" monsters, for the simple and good reason that the normal Crystals don't have negative effects as do their Advanced counterparts, and you can use them with Advanced Dark. This is such a shame, the artworks on the Advanced are so cool compared to the normal Crystals Neutral

Your main aim is to keep Advanced Dark on the field, I would personally not use Field Barrier because it is such a waste of space and you don't always draw those 2 cards together. Also, don't take cards that reduce damage or stop attacks because Advanced Dark can absorb the damage for you.

The rest of the support is, I believe, the same as for the normal Crystals, but you can also look Dark Johan's deck in the anime if you want some combos (cf Yugioh Wikia).
Be sure to put cards that resist destruction effects, in order to protect your Advanced Dark.

Good luck for building your deck Wink

Thanks alot, this may actually really help me with the deck. I WILL RETURN, I PWOMISE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Crystal Beast, Yaow   Advanced Crystal Beast, Yaow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advanced Crystal Beast, Yaow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yugioh Legends :: Deck Shop :: Builds-
Jump to: