Yugioh Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Legends

A forum for the members of the YGO team on Duel Monsters Genesis

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cya all soon ;)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tala

tala

Cya all soon ;) Empty
PostSubject: Cya all soon ;)   Cya all soon ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:02 pm

Guyssssssssss and chicks its been sucha a long time since i wnet in DMG and spacily too play with old Ygo members btw on my pic people on it supose too be: Niro1-Atticus,McDack-Zane,Bjagurat96-Yusuke,Aster and i allways have Tala in my name....... geek anywas i'v been so boared this days and rememberd i havent posted my intruduction and it allways botherd me i didnt.........anyways i dont go nearly as often in DMG as before tho i hope i can see and play with you guys like we use too i miss those dyas :'(
If anyone i mean anyone likes idea of us getting us back togeather like we use to plzzzz replay this im hoping too cya all soon LOVE YOU ALL <3
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

Cya all soon ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cya all soon ;)   Cya all soon ;) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:51 am

Two things:
1. Please, change picture, it annoys me with those large pictures ._.
2. I am on now and then, occupied with Admin work and playing with friends, but I try to logon as much as possible onto the Main server.
Back to top Go down
YGO DM - Yugi Muto

YGO DM - Yugi Muto

Cya all soon ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cya all soon ;)   Cya all soon ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:49 pm

tala wrote:
Guyssssssssss and chicks its been sucha a long time since i wnet in DMG and spacily too play with old Ygo members btw on my pic people on it supose too be: Niro1-Atticus,McDack-Zane,Bjagurat96-Yusuke,Aster and i allways have Tala in my name....... geek anywas i'v been so boared this days and rememberd i havent posted my intruduction and it allways botherd me i didnt.........anyways i dont go nearly as often in DMG as before tho i hope i can see and play with you guys like we use too i miss those dyas :'(
If anyone i mean anyone likes idea of us getting us back togeather like we use to plzzzz replay this im hoping too cya all soon LOVE YOU ALL <3

Picture=Too Big.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cya all soon ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cya all soon ;)   Cya all soon ;) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cya all soon ;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yugioh Legends :: YGO Zexal :: Introductions-
Jump to: