Yugioh Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Legends

A forum for the members of the YGO team on Duel Monsters Genesis

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How many times must I say this for it to feel true...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

How many times must I say this for it to feel true... Empty
PostSubject: How many times must I say this for it to feel true...   How many times must I say this for it to feel true... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:11 pm

Iunno if I've said this before, but I've been offline, again, for sometime now. I am atm in Spain so that's the problem and also playing alot of Steam right now (Summer Sale, whoo whoo). Other than that, I've seen some of you complain on the part DMG will maybe go down, why quit it? What have you achieved in it, that all will be lost when it ends? None of us are donators what I know, none of use have Trillions of Star Points, why not enjoy it until' the game is gone? I can tell you, I will, this time, always be logged onto Byond when I am home by Monday, and always be on the main server leaving it in the background when playing games and check back now and then. Point is: Don't quit what we all have achieved togheter, enjoy it while we still can!
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: How many times must I say this for it to feel true...   How many times must I say this for it to feel true... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:30 pm

I get what you are saying jesse, Sorry for going off for so long without telling anyone but I got on an emergancy trip to see my family for a week, and no pc allowed for that time, only checked my mail to see what my friends were doing, that's it.

So, yeah, my byond is still on 24h a day so if you wanna play just pm me, I may jum on and do a card game. I don't go on dmg coz my internet getz slow as fuck, and I like to wait and see if anyone log in. But do not worry, as soon as vacations get here, the activity will raise again, as long as we hold on to the really active ppl, such as you, atti, kiryu, shark and mai, and as long as my novel goes on, will be on this team, so wish for it to go as long as naruto's fillers, lol
Back to top Go down
YGO Zexal - Tori

YGO Zexal - Tori

PostSubject: hi   How many times must I say this for it to feel true... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:41 am

i am active too. i been forgoting to stay log in on byond.
Back to top Go down
Niro - Atticus

Niro - Atticus

PostSubject: Re: How many times must I say this for it to feel true...   How many times must I say this for it to feel true... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:51 am

Well, Mai will be in Germany for a month. So we wont see her online until she gets back. And i am always on eiter byond or steam. Also msn or skype. Many ways to contact me if needed.
Khavefunbye.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: How many times must I say this for it to feel true...   How many times must I say this for it to feel true... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:22 am

I get what you're saying Darkness, all the Active members should stay togheter until Vacation, then the active ones should get a prize (Like Veteran rank). Other than that, I can't wait for Vacations now!

Atti, I've seen you online, and I've also been online alot on Steam, I'm in Spain but when I am at the hotel, I am at the computer chillin'.

Alright, but I'll be on Byond alot more now, send me a PM if you want something, I am mostly at the top-right corner in DMG if you look for me there.
Back to top Go down
YGO Zexal Co-Leader - V

PostSubject: Re: How many times must I say this for it to feel true...   How many times must I say this for it to feel true... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:05 pm

I am active too...ain't I guys? :-/
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: How many times must I say this for it to feel true...   How many times must I say this for it to feel true... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:06 pm

Yes, Sasuke, you are
Back to top Go down
YGO Zexal Co-Leader - V

PostSubject: Re: How many times must I say this for it to feel true...   How many times must I say this for it to feel true... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:10 pm

Yay!
#RealTalkNaruto!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many times must I say this for it to feel true...   How many times must I say this for it to feel true... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many times must I say this for it to feel true...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yugioh Legends :: DMG :: General DMG stuff-
Jump to: