Yugioh Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Legends

A forum for the members of the YGO team on Duel Monsters Genesis

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What all up to?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

What all up to? Empty
PostSubject: What all up to?   What all up to? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:38 pm

It've been quiet lately (I check the forum frequently) and I just wonder what's up? Everyone doing fine with disea- no diseases and stuff or is just School running us over?
Back to top Go down
YGO DM Leader - Pegasus

YGO DM Leader - Pegasus

What all up to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What all up to?   What all up to? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:22 pm

I am so, so, very sorry I haven't been on in a long long time, but I just lost interest in byond's games, don't have the time anymore, and my passion for dueling has diminished . But I've been fine, I hope you all are still doing just fine without me, you found a good choice for my replacement, may my wisdom of the art of toons guide you all in the path to... well I don't know, using toons I guess. lol!
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

What all up to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What all up to?   What all up to? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:02 pm

Fine, busy, very busy, ovr 9000 busy, but fine. lol

Back to top Go down
YGO GX- Axel

YGO GX- Axel

What all up to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What all up to?   What all up to? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:38 am

you got it right with the school running over me i have been really busy and not helped by the fact of laptop breaking and only using PC's that aren't being used.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What all up to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What all up to?   What all up to? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What all up to?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yugioh Legends :: A Category Not About Card Games? :: Random Thread-
Jump to: