Yugioh Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Legends

A forum for the members of the YGO team on Duel Monsters Genesis

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This So Called Update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
5Ds Leader Kiryu
Admin
5Ds Leader Kiryu

This So Called Update Empty
PostSubject: This So Called Update   This So Called Update I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:29 am

Tho i am glad that UD is updating kiryu is pissed all my decks are gone and i gotta remake em. anyways im prolly gonna be on DMG a bit more in the mornings before work and on my days off at sum point so look forward too it.
Back to top Go down
https://teamygo.forumotion.com
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

This So Called Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: This So Called Update   This So Called Update I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:32 pm

wooo, since this is the good news post, lt me at it.

This week I am double busy than normally, mainly because the final exams are in, and if I fail them I will die in the most horrndous way you can imagine, and worst. Yeah, even worse than THAT.

But the good nws isnt that, its that after this week and th nxt monday, Im am on fickung vacatiopn! woooooooooooooooooooooo!!

That means 100 per cent more Darkness around here.

Altho, let m just advise you, there will be a casual wekend, or a week where I will travel around with my buddy, so I wont be on. Thing is, we made a promise that whenever any of us had a crazy Idea of having a trip somewhere for a couple of days this summer, we would do it. And as a man, I cannot fail to that promise.

By crazy Ideas, I mean like this; last summr I was sleeping at his house, and he has a vacation house, near the beach, like miles away from here. And during the morning he said to me" lts go there today". That same day, 5 pm, we were to be found in th buss terminal, literally running bcaus we were going to be late, buying our tickts to go. So yeah, I may dissappear on random dates and stuff, and if I do, something like this happened.

But on any other day, I will be here, specially around christmas time :3

Back to top Go down

This So Called Update
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yugioh Legends :: DMG :: General DMG stuff-
Jump to: