Yugioh Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Legends

A forum for the members of the YGO team on Duel Monsters Genesis

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yusei deck help

Go down 
+2
5Ds Leader Kiryu
YGO 5Ds Co-Leader - Yusei
6 posters
AuthorMessage

deck - Yusei deck help Empty
PostSubject: Yusei deck help   deck - Yusei deck help I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 6:39 pm

Ok, i have a Yusei deck but im thinking i should try making one that can summon something stronger than Junk Destroyer (My strongest card in that deck without adjustment) as i was thinking of making a Shooting Star Dragon deck or a Shooting Quasar Dragon deck but havent done one of either before and since its gonna be one of my Yusei decks im kinda limited in some ways to the cards i can use so i was hoping for advice on what to use
Back to top Go down
5Ds Leader Kiryu
Admin
5Ds Leader Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Yusei deck help   deck - Yusei deck help I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:11 pm

easiest way to use both shooter and SQD was doppel plants, but now that thats dead, maybe a dandy warrior build or TG zombie build will work again maybe but this is a skeleton u can go by for starters.

Monsters:
Flamvell Magician x3
Flamvell Fire dog x3
Neo Flamvell Hedhog
Flamvell Poun x3
Flamvell Baby x2
Ryko x2
Lyla x2
Morphing Jar
Kink-yo biyo x2

Spells:
Rekindling x3
Foolish
Dark Hole
Monster Reborn
Pot of Avarice
Card Destruction
MST x3
Heavy Storm
Magical Stone Excavation x2

Traps:
Call of the Haunted
Torrential Tribute
Solemn Judgment
Mirror
Solemn Warning x2

Extra Deck:
Formula Synchron
Brio
Stardust x2
TG Hyper Librarian
Ally of Justice Catastor
BRD
Shooting Star Dragon x2
Shooting Quasar Dragon
Mist Wurm
Laval Dual Slasher X2 ( 200 def = renkinling ftw now just add formula and u get SQD)

I'm sure u can figure out how it works...as for adding Yusei cards, a doppel deck is prolly yer best bet, but its gonna be harder now that bulb and spore are gone

Back to top Go down
https://teamygo.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Yusei deck help   deck - Yusei deck help I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 7:11 am

i thought the whole point was to make a deck mostly of Yusei cards not just a few thrown in, right now ive basically copied one from one of the games but it isnt as good as i hoped it would be
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Yusei deck help   deck - Yusei deck help I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:07 am

I mostly just got to the characters wiki page, take some good cards from his decks, and then add in a few to support. This is the easiest way to make a Character deck.
Back to top Go down
5Ds Leader Kiryu
Admin
5Ds Leader Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Yusei deck help   deck - Yusei deck help I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:10 am

like i said a doppel build or dandy warrior may work, but since bulb and spore took a hit the synchrom varient is a bit meh to use now.....Flamvell is the easiest and most consistent way to go now that plant synchron is dead

also thats just a skeleton, u can change it anyways u like, but thats how i ran in the past for SQD with sum success
Back to top Go down
https://teamygo.forumotion.com
Niro - Atticus

Niro - Atticus

PostSubject: Re: Yusei deck help   deck - Yusei deck help I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:23 am

Jesse Anderson wrote:
I mostly just got to the characters wiki page, take some good cards from his decks, and then add in a few to support. This is the easiest way to make a Character deck.

That is just like me. That is almost the same way, that i do ^^
Back to top Go down
YGO 5Ds - Z-ONE

YGO 5Ds - Z-ONE

PostSubject: Re: Yusei deck help   deck - Yusei deck help I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:16 pm

Being a synchron user myself, I know how hard it is to make a good Yusei deck, since power or speed are gained at the others' expense in my experience with this deck. A tactic I always use is to type in keywords into the searcher function in deck build.

Just type in "Synchro", "Draw", "Tuner" etc. and look over all possibilities. It takes a while but through trial and error you can get a consistent deck, since it worked for me and my character is similar to yours, Yusei.
Back to top Go down
YGO DM - Yugi Muto

YGO DM - Yugi Muto

PostSubject: Re: Yusei deck help   deck - Yusei deck help I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:18 pm

Well, I think all cards have to have been used by the character at SOME point.

Ofcourse you could add all kinds of stuff to boost it, but then it wouldnt be the same deck anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yusei deck help   deck - Yusei deck help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yusei deck help
Page 1 of 1