Yugioh Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Legends

A forum for the members of the YGO team on Duel Monsters Genesis

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I did not expect that.

Go down 
+4
YGO 5Ds Co-Leader - Yusei
5Ds Leader Kiryu
Zexal Leader Shark
5D's Co-Founder - Carly
8 posters
AuthorMessage
5D's Co-Founder - Carly

5D's Co-Founder - Carly

I did not expect that. Empty
PostSubject: I did not expect that.   I did not expect that. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:02 pm

As you can see on this conversation taken from DMG, people were raging because of the new update and a GM (you will guess his name by reading this) started a hate, indirectly certainly, towards our Team. Even if this wasn't intentional, this still remains a threat.

SwiftBlackNinjaMan: Does anyone else think we should ban anyone who uses the name of a character from the show?
[Hits]SwiftBlackNinjaMan: Like all Kaiba, all Yugis, all Atems, all Bakuras
[Evil]Atem: Messi
[Hits]SwiftBlackNinjaMan: We just ban them
[Evil]Atem: Let's me see the tomb :/
[Crit]Aeroga: i agree
[Crit]Aeroga: ban em
[Crit]Aeroga: lawl
MaskGT: it doesn't matter to me
[Blue]Razeth: imma hire some gm who doesnt have a life
[Evil]Atem: >Sad
[Blue]Razeth: to announce that link for me
[Hits]Messi: derp, i went down the stairs and it teles me to spawn
MaskGT: any1 duel?
[Evil]Atem: I have a life :p
Callum The Sasori fanboy: Does a Naruto guy count?
[Hits]SwiftBlackNinjaMan: narutos? sure why not
[Hits]SwiftBlackNinjaMan: sasukes too
[Blue]Razeth: RORONANNA W/E
[Crit]Aeroga: lmao
[Blue]Razeth: you here
[Hits]SwiftBlackNinjaMan: any uchiha basically
[Crit]Aeroga: ^
MaskGT: anyone duel?
[Hits]SwiftBlackNinjaMan: hell, all anime characters
Callum The Sasori fanboy: Plz don't ba me D:
Jack Moore: Not Itachi, he is too awesome.
[Hard]-BU-BonghitswinTournies: Raz i think he went to take a shower a bit ago
[Hits]SwiftBlackNinjaMan: ESPECIALLY itachis
[SWAG]Mr Great Saiyaman: ban this bu guy
[Crit]Aeroga: Lmao

[Blue]Razeth: that's a rly gay tab to have on him bu
[Blue]Razeth: ugaybro
[Hard]-BU-BonghitswinTournies: Nig said it not me?
[Evil]Atem: Surprised
[Hits]Messi: wut about SSJSepiroth
[Hard]-BU-BonghitswinTournies: lol wut
[Hits]SwiftBlackNinjaMan: UD needs to add a button to automatically ban all anime character names
[Evil]Atem: Swift
[Evil]Roronoa Zoro: I am here
[Hits]SwiftBlackNinjaMan: Instantly.
[Evil]Roronoa Zoro: Raz
[Evil]Atem: ITACHI ME !
[Evil]Roronoa Zoro: What?
[Hits]SwiftBlackNinjaMan: ppl with SSJ can stay cause they just here 2 increase der power level in our gravity machine
[Evil]Tsunami: I'll announce it Raz
[Evil]Tsunami: !
[Evil]Atem: lol :/
[Crit]Aeroga: lmao
[Vent]Jimmy McMillan: Swift
[SWAG]Mr Great Saiyaman: i cant even use my saiyaman icon
[SWAG]Mr Great Saiyaman: wtf

Callum The Sasori fanboy: Don't ban me, Am just a fan boy
[Vent]Jimmy McMillan: Doc Sera's icon is illegal
[Evil]Tsunami: ^^^
[Evil]Atem: lol
[Vent]Jimmy McMillan: Get him fired, grab all the power.
[Hits]SwiftBlackNinjaMan: sera is already a member of my council of shadows
[Hits]SwiftBlackNinjaMan: i dont need to have him fired
[Evil]Atem: :p
[Hard]-BU-BonghitswinTournies: Messi i resent my decklist to you did you get it?
[Vent]Jimmy McMillan: Then I'll do it.
JackJack: Why swiss againg
[Vent]Jimmy McMillan: It's my duty as a DMG citizen
[Hits]Messi: probably did, BU
Callum The Sasori fanboy: Razeth icon is lligel
Fimdo: .
Scootaloo: Gonna make it like Scootaloo and leave ya' in the dust
[Vent]Jimmy McMillan: No it's not..
[Vent]Jimmy McMillan: Stfu
Callum The Sasori fanboy: It's from a anime
[Hard]-BU-BonghitswinTournies: You got an estimate so far Messi? it looks lik 60 i think
Chillin: where ?
[Vent]Jimmy McMillan: RAIKOTO'S ICON IS ILLEGAL
[Vent]Jimmy McMillan: Raikoto change your icon
[Vent]Jimmy McMillan: Or face the wrath
MaskGT: chilin 87 41
[SWAG]Mr Great Saiyaman: callum your icon is illegal
[Hits]Messi: every icon is illigal it belongs to a gayboy advance game
[SWAG]Mr Great Saiyaman: its from an anime
[Blue]Razeth: do not ever

I just wanted to post that for people that weren't online at that moment, to make them aware of that conversation that unfortunately did happen.

PS : I stopped the conversation where I considered the subject had changed. I also made paragraphs to make this a little less boring to read. Wink

Last edited by 5Ds Founder Carly on Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zexal Leader Shark
Admin
Zexal Leader Shark

PostSubject: Re: I did not expect that.   I did not expect that. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:14 pm

That would be abuse banning us for that I hope swift was jus trolling cuz that's pretty dumb
Back to top Go down
5Ds Leader Kiryu
Admin
5Ds Leader Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: I did not expect that.   I did not expect that. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:52 pm

I wouldnt worry about that at all....they just hatin cuz we more popular then their "official guilds" if they did go thru with that ban then hardly anyone would play and then soon no more DMG, besides its not the first time ive heard that coming from those ppl....just ignore them.

preciate the concern tho carly, and in any case if they do big deal we just change to watever name and get a universal tag like PDT and Azure. either way i shant be having those ppl ruin my team again after i just rebuilt.....oh and and if they did go thru with that ban then they would have to ban UD too....he uses anime names....so good job they gonna kill DMG if they do ^^

but im not gonna change the forum for a third time so this place is still gonna be character based and stuff no matter wat the out come is.....but im calling their bluff to be nothing more then hater bullshit.
Back to top Go down
https://teamygo.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: I did not expect that.   I did not expect that. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:39 pm

yeah, Aeroga seems to always be like that when im on, i kinda wish one of our clan could be made a GM so that we could ban him for being hateful etc but alas that shall not happen anytime soon
Back to top Go down
5D's Co-Founder - Carly

5D's Co-Founder - Carly

PostSubject: Re: I did not expect that.   I did not expect that. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:12 pm

5Ds Leader Kiryu wrote:
oh and and if they did go thru with that ban then they would have to ban UD too....he uses anime names....so good job they gonna kill DMG if they do ^^

Super great argument to throw at their faces, I'll remember it Kiryu sunny
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: I did not expect that.   I did not expect that. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:08 pm

Am i maybe the only one who just stand and laugh at people hating cause they didn't think of doing it first? I love people going "OMG YOU NOOB YOU USED <insert a combo that seems only noobs use> I'M GONNA BAN YOU AFHGJGFNMOGPERGOYJHROIHJ", then when i reply back happy, they just stop in the end. ^^

Back on the topic, yeah, they'll fuck up the whole DMG if they do that. We have the freedom to pick what we use and what name allowed. If they can't go with that then they can get the hell out of DMG.
Back to top Go down
YGO DM Leader - Pegasus

YGO DM Leader - Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: I did not expect that.   I did not expect that. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:17 pm

Why does it really matter? it's not like we are breaking any rules, if we get banned for having names of characters, then people shouldn't be allowed to have names of characters from other anime's as well. And if they are going to ban us for having a name, then shouldn't they ban us for having a picture of that person for our avatar as well? or even using that persons in-game player. It's not hurting anyone, and we aren't causing any trouble by doing it.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: I did not expect that.   I did not expect that. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:40 pm

Pegasus made a good point. We're not like some bronies (not pointing to all bronies, don't feel included if you are) shoving our love for something into someone's throat begging for attention. We do this for fun, AND FUN IT WILL BE.
Back to top Go down
5D's Co-Founder - Carly

5D's Co-Founder - Carly

PostSubject: Re: I did not expect that.   I did not expect that. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:40 pm

YGO DM - Pegasus wrote:
And if they are going to ban us for having a name, then shouldn't they ban us for having a picture of that person for our avatar as well? or even using that persons in-game player.
I totally agree with you on that. They really went too far in GM abuse.
Back to top Go down
Niro - Atticus

Niro - Atticus

PostSubject: Re: I did not expect that.   I did not expect that. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:45 am

Jesse Anderson wrote:
Am i maybe the only one who just stand and laugh at people hating cause they didn't think of doing it first? I love people going "OMG YOU NOOB YOU USED <insert a combo that seems only noobs use> I'M GONNA BAN YOU AFHGJGFNMOGPERGOYJHROIHJ", then when i reply back happy, they just stop in the end. ^^

You arent the only one that laughs at that. Or when they say " Omg you noob! You are not Atticus!( Or whatever the name is from out team ) ".
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: I did not expect that.   I did not expect that. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:51 am

In fact jesse, they said they were banning us for stalling when samurai ryo thing happened, see if that makes sense, and when I replied happy they just said, "I dont speak to ppl who are allready banned" and stuff like that.

See if that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I did not expect that.   I did not expect that. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I did not expect that.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yugioh Legends :: DMG :: General DMG stuff-
Jump to: