Yugioh Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Legends

A forum for the members of the YGO team on Duel Monsters Genesis

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you do outside DMG?

Go down 
+8
YGO 5Ds Co-Leader - Yusei
Zexal Leader Shark
5Ds Leader Kiryu
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José
5D's Co-Founder - Carly
YGO DM Leader - Pegasus
Niro - Atticus
YGX - Alexis
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
YGX - Alexis

YGX - Alexis

What do you do outside DMG? Empty
PostSubject: What do you do outside DMG?   What do you do outside DMG? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:17 am

Just decided this would be a nice chance to get to know people outside Duel Monsters. I know there's an introduction thread but, no one really expressed passion for other things.

For example I like to play the play station 3 ( Don't say which system is better. I hate that, plus it isn't relevant. )
I usually play on the ps3; Fallout New Vegas, Bleach: Soul Resurrection, Skyrim, Final Fantasy: XIII, and Naruto: Ninja Storm 2
- When I'm not on my console I usually watch videos on my computer. Or I'm busy with my social life. I'm the only one in my group of friends that drives ( While not drunk, or getting their license revoked. ), I also tend to watch T.V sometimes, maybe go to the movies if something speaks to me.
-- Finally, I like reading. The only real book that I would never sell would be Death Note Another Note: LA BB Murder Case.

Feel free to post as much to as little as you like. Or if you do not wish to post at all, you don't have to.
Back to top Go down
Niro - Atticus

Niro - Atticus

PostSubject: Re: What do you do outside DMG?   What do you do outside DMG? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:24 am

Well, i do lots of things. I did explain most of them in my introduction, but i might as well do it here too.

Im 17, play the xbox 360, but not that much atm. Gotta get some new games :p The only game i play atm is Naruto: Ninja Storm 2.
Umm, i like to draw, which im not super good at. Will be posting some of my art to see what you guys think about them. When im not on DMG i am.. Busy with my life.

Well, that is all for now. Maybe i will edit it, or else you can check my introduction.
Back to top Go down
YGO DM Leader - Pegasus

YGO DM Leader - Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: What do you do outside DMG?   What do you do outside DMG? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:53 pm

well, I'm 15, I play on my playstation 3 alot, I'm obsessed with grand theft auto IV and Batman: Arkham City. can't stop playing them. I play DC Universe Online quite a bit. when i'm not playing games i'm usually watching television. I live in a small town in the middle of nowhere, none of my friends from school live near me so I don't do anything outside a lot.

I watch a lot of movies, some of my favorite movies are the Rocky series, castaway, The Shawshank Redemption, Star Wars, Batman 1989, and V for Vendetta just to list a few. I like drawing, i've gotten really good at it, I usally draw comic-book style stuff like Batman, sometimes manga stuff too. I do a lot of reading, once again mostly comic books and graphic novels. I read a few "book" books too every once in awhile, i'm reading Hamlet currently and it's fantastic.

Also I watch a lot of stuff on youtube, most of my day is spent doing things on the computer like playing dmg, going on youtube, and posting on forum sites.

well that's basically it. I don't do a whole lot of different things lol.
Back to top Go down
5D's Co-Founder - Carly

5D's Co-Founder - Carly

PostSubject: Re: What do you do outside DMG?   What do you do outside DMG? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:32 pm

YGO DM - Pegasus wrote:
I play DC Universe Online quite a bit.
I'm playing too Very Happy How nice a game, don't you agree cheers In case you want to play with me, my 2 main characters are (in order of importance) : I0N ENTITY (I'm doing this one a little bit more these past few weeks - be careful to the 0 which is a zero) and Zeus Force (this one is way more advanced that the first).
Back to top Go down
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

PostSubject: Re: What do you do outside DMG?   What do you do outside DMG? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:52 pm

Im 12 (probably i'm the kid here Neutral) i play x box naruto uns generations i play lot of games on pc i use emulators Very Happy i like drawing i'm very good Very Happy but i still learning i've got ps2 too and i play forbidden memories very old lol! and i think its all lol!
Back to top Go down
5Ds Leader Kiryu
Admin
5Ds Leader Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: What do you do outside DMG?   What do you do outside DMG? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:40 pm

if im not on DMG u can find me and harass me on Steam

on Steam i play Team Fortress 2, KillingFloor

I also play League of Legends alot

and SD Gundam Capsule Fighter

if u got those games lemme kno and add me and we can play sumtime.

When im not gaming im usually playing card games irl, doing online classwork ( yay school), watching copious amounts of anime, playing guitar or drawing ( im an artist and going to school to be a graphic designer)
Back to top Go down
https://teamygo.forumotion.com
YGO DM Leader - Pegasus

YGO DM Leader - Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: What do you do outside DMG?   What do you do outside DMG? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:12 pm

5Ds Founder Carly wrote:
YGO DM - Pegasus wrote:
I play DC Universe Online quite a bit.
I'm playing too Very Happy How nice a game, don't you agree cheers In case you want to play with me, my 2 main characters are (in order of importance) : I0N ENTITY (I'm doing this one a little bit more these past few weeks - be careful to the 0 which is a zero) and Zeus Force (this one is way more advanced that the first).

I couldn't because the dc universe online servers are separated by countries, like people who live in America can only play on American servers. It sucks, well, that's what I was told, but i know people who live in the UK and I wasn't able to play dcuo with them because they live there. but yeah, it's a great game. I'll try to see if we're on the same server or not, I'm not exactly sure though. what's your PSN? mines "KING_XHANGO" spelled exactly like that.
Back to top Go down
Zexal Leader Shark
Admin
Zexal Leader Shark

PostSubject: Re: What do you do outside DMG?   What do you do outside DMG? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:30 am

YGX - Alexis wrote:
Just decided this would be a nice chance to get to know people outside Duel Monsters. I know there's an introduction thread but, no one really expressed passion for other things.

For example I like to play the play station 3 ( Don't say which system is better. I hate that, plus it isn't relevant. )
I usually play on the ps3; Fallout New Vegas, Bleach: Soul Resurrection, Skyrim, Final Fantasy: XIII, and Naruto: Ninja Storm 2
- When I'm not on my console I usually watch videos on my computer. Or I'm busy with my social life. I'm the only one in my group of friends that drives ( While not drunk, or getting their license revoked. ), I also tend to watch T.V sometimes, maybe go to the movies if something speaks to me.
-- Finally, I like reading. The only real book that I would never sell would be Death Note Another Note: LA BB Murder Case.

Feel free to post as much to as little as you like. Or if you do not wish to post at all, you don't have to.
omg wait wait a female playin video games?! N better yet ps3/Xbox 360 okay one word that is attracting :d
Back to top Go down
Zexal Leader Shark
Admin
Zexal Leader Shark

PostSubject: Re: What do you do outside DMG?   What do you do outside DMG? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:34 am

When I'm not on dmg I like to play Xbox 360 call of duty modern warfare 3 assassin creed gears of war madden etc. Also I like playin with my dog buddy yup funny name xD I also go to the gym everyday n idk Wat else to say lol OH wait I love the show two and a half men when Charlie sheen was there >:
Back to top Go down
Zexal Leader Shark
Admin
Zexal Leader Shark

PostSubject: Re: What do you do outside DMG?   What do you do outside DMG? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:38 am

YGO 5Ds -Jose wrote:
Im 12 (probably i'm the kid here Neutral) i play x box naruto uns generations i play lot of games on pc i use emulators Very Happy i like drawing i'm very good Very Happy but i still learning i've got ps2 too and i play forbidden memories very old lol! and i think its all lol!
omg you r the kid of the team it is my duty to protect u sir n sorry when I cursed in front of u didn't know u were so..... YOUNG lol Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you do outside DMG?   What do you do outside DMG? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 5:32 am

im 21, i have no real life to speak of, when im not on DMG im playing on my xbox, talking to people on skype, playing table top rpgs, reading, listening to music or just sitting in the dark doing nothing if i couldnt be bothered to get out of bed in the morning and open my curtains or turn my light on
Back to top Go down
Zexal Leader Shark
Admin
Zexal Leader Shark

PostSubject: Re: What do you do outside DMG?   What do you do outside DMG? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:10 pm

If any of you guys play Xbox live add me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Niro - Atticus

Niro - Atticus

PostSubject: Re: What do you do outside DMG?   What do you do outside DMG? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:29 pm

Astral, add me.

InsecureLion85 xD
Back to top Go down
Niro - Atticus

Niro - Atticus

PostSubject: Re: What do you do outside DMG?   What do you do outside DMG? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:30 pm

Hmm.. Gotta change dat name...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you do outside DMG?   What do you do outside DMG? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:47 pm

mines MansRoad
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: What do you do outside DMG?   What do you do outside DMG? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:45 pm

YGO 5Ds -Jose wrote:

D'aww, it's no problem ^^

Ontozetopîc: I usually play Team Fortress 2, Terraria or World of Warcraft (Haters gonna Hate) on Steam, if you wanna add look for either [YBC] Carrotcaviar ¤Sweden¤ or kalkaka13

I have an Xbox but I don't play so much on it nowadays. Name's kalkaka if you wanna add me, will maybe play in the future.

I love Yugioh, so I also collect cards irl, my little darlin' is a Secret Rare Rainbow Dragon ^_^.

Got school ya kno', got a crush but's hard to ya kno', confess.

Got MSN, never on it but if you want to add when I am: shaman-druid@hotmail.com (Made it when I was 10 xD)

I also play League of Legends, not so much but a litl' on US East.

That's maybe everything. If you wanna know more then send me a message and I can tell you about what you want, I'm always open to Team Members ^^.

That's all for now, hope you all kill me someday! >Very Happy

Back to top Go down
5Ds Leader Kiryu
Admin
5Ds Leader Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: What do you do outside DMG?   What do you do outside DMG? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:58 pm

i still gotta add u on LoL jesse, i keep forgetting.....mostly cuz i forgot yer name ^.^"
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: What do you do outside DMG?   What do you do outside DMG? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:48 am

On Steam or? Cause you already have me added there Mad

EDIT: Oh, League of Legends. Well, my name on it is Nylocke so add if you want.
Back to top Go down
5Ds Leader Kiryu
Admin
5Ds Leader Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: What do you do outside DMG?   What do you do outside DMG? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:42 am

oh im gonna, and when i do u gonna get dragged into PvP with me and jakku
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: What do you do outside DMG?   What do you do outside DMG? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:52 pm

Oh no qq
Back to top Go down
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

PostSubject: Re: What do you do outside DMG?   What do you do outside DMG? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:49 am

Zexal Leader Astral wrote:
YGO 5Ds -Jose wrote:
omg you r the kid of the team it is my duty to protect u sir n sorry when I cursed in front of u didn't know u were so..... YOUNG lol Smile
BUT I WON AGAINST U O.O
Back to top Go down
Zexal Leader Shark
Admin
Zexal Leader Shark

PostSubject: Re: What do you do outside DMG?   What do you do outside DMG? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:31 pm

Niro - Atticus wrote:
Astral, add me.

InsecureLion85 xD
add me sacred beast 321
Back to top Go down
YGO Leader -Mai Valentine

YGO Leader -Mai Valentine

PostSubject: Re: What do you do outside DMG?   What do you do outside DMG? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:27 am

well lets see....hmm i watch anime do kung fu and brood about all my cards going missing wahh wheres my old yubel/reptile explosion deck when i want it
Back to top Go down
YGO GX- Axel

YGO GX- Axel

PostSubject: Re: What do you do outside DMG?   What do you do outside DMG? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:30 pm

My life outside dmg:

I play rugby for school and local club, i play basketball, i also do althletics ( hurdles, sprints and long jump) i also do gymnastic ( say what u want i dont care ) i play most MMO games. I also play psp and ds games ( fave Fifa 12. im 12 year old ( younger than Jose just)

My email is drp567@hotmail.co.uk and my steam account is drp56
Back to top Go down
YGO GX- Axel

YGO GX- Axel

PostSubject: Re: What do you do outside DMG?   What do you do outside DMG? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:38 pm

Also i'm single
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you do outside DMG?   What do you do outside DMG? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you do outside DMG?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yugioh Legends :: A Category Not About Card Games? :: Random Thread-
Jump to: