Yugioh Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Legends

A forum for the members of the YGO team on Duel Monsters Genesis

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hmm..guess i should do the intro thing too

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YGO 5Ds -Jack

YGO 5Ds -Jack

hmm..guess i should do the intro thing too Empty
PostSubject: hmm..guess i should do the intro thing too   hmm..guess i should do the intro thing too I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:41 pm

Yo , im the original and only Jack form team 5d's i was also here form the beginning. I am a co -founder and leader and i am always here to help. i am more of the listener of the team, helping peopel with irl problems and issues they have on our server and for the team.

To get a bit more personal my skype is Talieon, im trusting you guys with this , just cause we are a team and i want to have as much contact with you as possible. im 20 , going to be 21 in August. i do work full time so im not on as much as i used to be but im still here for you.

I am some what big in anime, and recently have been speed running all of kamen rider^^. but besides that thats it for my life be sides me playing LoL (league of legends).

Anyway welcome to the team ,
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

hmm..guess i should do the intro thing too Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm..guess i should do the intro thing too   hmm..guess i should do the intro thing too I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:29 pm

Good to see you again, WITH YOU BACK THERE IS NOTHING PREVENTING US! Good luck on your work? :>
Back to top Go down

hmm..guess i should do the intro thing too
Page 1 of 1