Yugioh Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Legends

A forum for the members of the YGO team on Duel Monsters Genesis

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crow......save me some one read this....Crow announced today....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
YGO Leader -Mai Valentine

Crow......save me some one read this....Crow announced today.... Empty
PostSubject: Crow......save me some one read this....Crow announced today....   Crow......save me some one read this....Crow announced today.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:16 pm

Crows now annouced he loves me.....SAVE ME PEOPLE
Back to top Go down
5Ds Leader Kiryu
Admin
5Ds Leader Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Crow......save me some one read this....Crow announced today....   Crow......save me some one read this....Crow announced today.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:51 pm

i wish i could.....good luck with that ^^

ofc im kidding and if he gets too annoying i'll try an get him banned for sexual harassment
Back to top Go down
https://teamygo.forumotion.com
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Crow......save me some one read this....Crow announced today....   Crow......save me some one read this....Crow announced today.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:00 am

Nw, hes just a kid who dont understand what his words can do, nor what they mean -.-

He might forget about what happened by tomorrow, or with bad luck, next week

And if he starts to stalk you, Im going with kiryu for sexual harasment ban ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crow......save me some one read this....Crow announced today....   Crow......save me some one read this....Crow announced today.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:00 am

Darkness wrote:
Nw, hes just a kid who dont understand what his words can do, nor what they mean -.-

He might forget about what happened by tomorrow, or with bad luck, next week

And if he starts to stalk you, Im going with kiryu for sexual harasment ban ^^
well get that ban going he was stalking me when i was with astral and pega!
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Crow......save me some one read this....Crow announced today....   Crow......save me some one read this....Crow announced today.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:02 pm

Sexual harassment ban, IP, FBI, Rage Comics, Mafia, Colorado, Al Qaida, really want me to continue?

I'll go with Sexual Harassment, that part is getting tooooooo serious, he's really, really, really, starting to creep me out, and when I get creeped out, Ears starts bleeding from my screaming q_q (Even Mine)
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Crow......save me some one read this....Crow announced today....   Crow......save me some one read this....Crow announced today.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:36 am

well, if its that bad we can.... you know.... make him sleep with the fished, mwahahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crow......save me some one read this....Crow announced today....   Crow......save me some one read this....Crow announced today.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:36 am

Darkness wrote:
well, if its that bad we can.... you know.... make him sleep with the fished, mwahahaha
cant we make him sleep in a pit full of venemous snakes after we have over dosed him on copious amounts of laxative!
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Crow......save me some one read this....Crow announced today....   Crow......save me some one read this....Crow announced today.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:49 am

We'll do this: When he logons to DMG a toxic cloud will spread in his room. Me and Pegasus (Carefully picked for Ninja Skills) will then sneak into his room and take him with us in an Industrial Illusions helicopter. We have it specially designed so we cannot hear from the side the prisoner. When we have noticed he have woken up, we will play shitty music to make his ears bleed, making him deaf. He will be entered into a Who Wants to Be a Millionaire : Billionaire edition, which required you to hear every question and answer carefully. We will bribe them to skip directly to the billion dollar, which he will have an easy question. Without an answer, he'll look like an big fool of himself and will be hated by every family member/friend that watched. We will by that, disguised as Camera Men, still Pegasus and Me, take him away on a Beat Trip that will sink like the Titanic, we will save him from the ocean just to fly over an volcano and drop him in, which he land into a canon and bounce up again. This will be repeated until' the gas on the chopper will be low. Then we will fly him above ground and drop him off, enough distance to make him feel pain but not making him unconcious or die. By that time five snakes will creep up to him and bite him in the arms, legs and chest. He will be paralyzed of the potion to see alot of superstarts of the Rock, Pop and etc that are world famous come up to him to shake his hand, which he will not be able to. Then we will switch all his decks to shitty decks, and all duel him to make him lose (Cut that out, already possible). After that we will lock him up in a cell of our own and make him see all his mistakes over and over again til' he pass out of starvation. Then we will drop him at Kalin, his turn.
Back to top Go down
5D's Co-Founder - Carly

5D's Co-Founder - Carly

PostSubject: Re: Crow......save me some one read this....Crow announced today....   Crow......save me some one read this....Crow announced today.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:21 pm

He's in love with you Shocked Tell him you're married to Pegasus ^_^

By the way, I love your new pic cheers

Johan, if I want someone tortured, I'll definitely call you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Crow......save me some one read this....Crow announced today....   Crow......save me some one read this....Crow announced today.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:27 pm

I always appreciate a customer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crow......save me some one read this....Crow announced today....   Crow......save me some one read this....Crow announced today.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crow......save me some one read this....Crow announced today....
Page 1 of 1