Yugioh Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Legends

A forum for the members of the YGO team on Duel Monsters Genesis

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Challenges

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
YGO 5Ds Co-Leader - Yusei

Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Challenges   Challenges I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:23 am

Ok, this might come under team tournaments but i thought it would be a nice idea to have a Challenges section, that way players can challenge each other, so say i wanted to duel someone, I would post in that section a challenge to the other player and we would then work out when we could duel etc
Back to top Go down
5D's Co-Founder - Carly

5D's Co-Founder - Carly

Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenges   Challenges I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:26 pm

I agree, it is a nice idea for those who really scan through every topic in the forum, but most people would have to look precisely here, and if you're addressing to them, they probably won't know it Neutral

Maybe the PM system would be better for those kinds of demands ? I concede that the PM system on this forum is not crystal clear (you really have to think about looking in the PM section), but it would be a better idea also because it is on the main page and is accessed more easily.
Back to top Go down
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenges   Challenges I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:55 am

jesse I CHALLENGE U TO A CHILDREN'S CARD GAME IDK WHY BUT I DO IT LOL
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenges   Challenges I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:29 am

Depends, only if you use a deck that is 100% pure Atchetype, meaning no Solemn, Vortex, Bottomless and shit like that.

EDIT: Quite, I am picky. But I don't want to accept a challenge I know beforehand that I will hate.
Back to top Go down
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenges   Challenges I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:03 pm

Jesse Anderson wrote:
Depends, only if you use a deck that is 100% pure Atchetype, meaning no Solemn, Vortex, Bottomless and shit like that.

EDIT: Quite, I am picky. But I don't want to accept a challenge I know beforehand that I will hate.

of course i dont use those shits but i use dark world and torrential to destroy core and etc but lucciano used torrential in anime and dark hole is the same thing so i think it's ok Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenges   Challenges I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:33 pm

well theyre all part of the "Destroy own monster" archetype lol
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenges   Challenges I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:11 pm

Very good Idea
Now ppl who couldnt participate on tournys can have an epic duel anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenges   Challenges I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Challenges
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yugioh Legends :: DMG :: General DMG stuff :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: