Yugioh Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Legends

A forum for the members of the YGO team on Duel Monsters Genesis

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recluiting rules/things to be beware off

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

Recluiting rules/things to be beware off Empty
PostSubject: Recluiting rules/things to be beware off   Recluiting rules/things to be beware off I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:44 pm

Rlue change on recluiting system from now on:

1-during the test duel, check his byond name, if he haz random numbers in it, stay allert and try to make questions that may show he is crow. Like insulting his wannabe team or sumthing.
(If crows really quiting dmg I will edit this post later)

2-If the person ever repeats the same thing over and over and over and over, beeing annoying, its a NO.

3- If your suspicious about if its crow or not, take your time to duel him, the guy may freak out and spam pm on you,thats a no.

4-If the person rage quits/curse/is obsene/insulting/racist/ and pretty much enything that goes agains the concept of "a nice guy" or "a persson" can have a chance in team. The person who recluited wil decide if the chance can be given or not.

5-Try to allways make conversation points during duel, and if your winning check if the person is caps raging or having fun, only say yes if the fun is allways present, we dont need try hards nor rage quiters.

6- If the person does not talk at all, doesnt mean no, but its good to allways motivate conversaion during the test duel so you can see if its a nice person or not.

This is just sum points I take into account while recluiting. To see that you just have to allways motivate a conversation. Do "annoying things" if your doubtfull, like taking to long in one turn or breaking his field with combos, that should clarify things a lot.

Just for you to know, this are just points to take into acount, no strict rules on that list besides this one:

7-Noone has permition to recluit whoever they want if theres no leader or co-leaders around, if you do recluit soemone the recluited person will not join oficially until a leader aproves so.

This last rule is more mandatory, and its for the sake of the team, not that any of you will add random ppl here. Just clarifying because crow did that a lot, thankfully both were good persons, but in the future who knows.

So thats it and yeah, hope this helps.

Also feel free to post any suggestions for recluiting. If your agains any of my points you can also post it here, allways helps to know what you guys think
Back to top Go down
5D's Co-Founder - Carly

5D's Co-Founder - Carly

PostSubject: Re: Recluiting rules/things to be beware off   Recluiting rules/things to be beware off I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:22 pm

Well you helped me, Darkness, I didn't know how to recognize Crow's signature.

This very much clarifies recruitment in the Team and all members ought to read this post cheers
Back to top Go down
YGO Leader -Mai Valentine

YGO Leader -Mai Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Recluiting rules/things to be beware off   Recluiting rules/things to be beware off I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:29 pm

yaay i got called good! btw you forgot crazy and totally out of sync with reality but ill let that slide this once darkness! because every time i see you i can go intro of darkness of redness and whiteness
Back to top Go down
YGO DM - Yugi Muto

YGO DM - Yugi Muto

PostSubject: Re: Recluiting rules/things to be beware off   Recluiting rules/things to be beware off I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:23 pm

Do you spell it with an L on purpose?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recluiting rules/things to be beware off   Recluiting rules/things to be beware off I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recluiting rules/things to be beware off
Page 1 of 1