Yugioh Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Legends

A forum for the members of the YGO team on Duel Monsters Genesis

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My version of team history

Go down 
+9
Niro - Atticus
YGO 5Ds Co-Leader - Yusei
YGX - Alexis
YGO DM - Yugi Muto
YGO Leader -Mai Valentine
Jesse Anderson
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José
YGO DM Leader - Pegasus
YGO GX Leader-Darkness
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

My version of team history Empty
PostSubject: My version of team history   My version of team history I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:40 pm

So yeah, as I mentioned b4 I like to write.... a lot. And I made sum kind of "scripts" about the team history that allmost made into a manga if my drawing didnt suck. SO well since this is a new team Im starting the story all over again, heres the first chapter with a kind od "prologue" (what happned b4 no team tag rule, called in my story "Darkness Day")

Kind-of Prologue

The hole idea start off as Greiger (the protegonist, my first name on team) duels kiryu to enter the team 5DS on neo D. (not domino, wait) city. The background of the city is that Neo D. city is made out after a cataclysm that allmost destroyed everything. The ones who survived made the city, and since no history was writen noone knew what D stood for.
So epic duel griger enters and meet bruno (atral/shark now) kiryu, jack, leo and Luna. At this point starts the first arc, the luna Arc. Luna was the Leader of the team, but the real leader who we respected was kiryu, wich luna creemed a lot at (in my scripts this appear as scenes of kiryu bowing to luna while her steps on his head).
Then the real thing starts when Greiger and Bruno get pissed at Luna after she beats up kiryu badly and start gathering a rebellion (the team had many member back then).
And this Arc ends of with Luna beeing toss out of a bulding but mading out ok, Kiryu healed and we all bow to him as he bowed to luna to show his the new leader.

Then comes the RaiLancer Arc. In real life this was a troll that allmost made bruno be kicked. In the scripts this is a troll who make a little group insede UE factory (the whole organisation who controls the town) to take the team down. Greiger Challange lancer and losses, dying in a crash after his loss.
After a few boohoo scenes a group attack kiryu and bruno, 2 persons using greigers deck, and during the duel they spcape as UE soldiers appear.
Later on It is shown that for some reason UD ( the leader of UE) took greigers corpse and diveded its brain in 2, creating zane and placido.
In real life I changed my name to placido, and since his a robot I came up with this.
After sume duels, both come to reality but they have no hope of beeing greiger again. So this arc ends when bruno defeats lancer, kiryu has a duel with UD and UD takes his doom dragon away and placido coming back to 5ds.

Theen comes the final arc. Here UD gives an order of killing all of 5DS members. To protect everyone the team was split into 3, GX DM and 5DS. Zne remain as leader of GX while placido stayed in 5DS and helped kiryu (I became GX leader as zane with jesse that appears here as kiryus best friend who helps me in GX). But it goes in vane as many made-up characters of mine managed to kill many members.
This arc ends when zane and jese do a 2 on 1 ond UD, UD kils jesse and Zane is about to lose with his cyber darks.
The plot twist comes up when UD reveal that what he trully wanted was to gater all of darkness pieces to vreate Darkness and destroyed, becoz what provoqued the cataclysm was darkness. He reveals tht kiryu's doom dragon was one of said pieces, as well as greigers SKYfire and jesse's dark rainbow dragon.
And he also reveals that the last darkness piece is on zanes deck. (btw neo D. city is neo Darkness city) So zane gos caps rage and all the darkness pieces transform his deck to dark worlds. After finally killing UD the Darkess takes over zanes bosy and a huge blaco sphere allmost destroy the city, but zane finally is able to comtrol it and seal it within his body.
As a result half of his face haz no skin nor muscles, just the skull.
After the long war kiryu bruno and bruno gather with the little survivors, (jack, placido) and brunos about to die. Darkness cant save him but he uses his new powers to transform him into a living spirit (astral).
So as the city is destroyed and the team is as the city, kiryu decides to disban, and zane takes the name of Darkness.
The Darkness Day will allways be remebered as they part their ways for ever...

Chapter 1 (nows the real deal)

A tall man stands on the edge of a building as he looks down to the city around him. A new city builded above the grounds of a war zone. Those silly citizes dont even knw about it...
As he is lost in thought a man open the ceiling door and stands behind the tall man.
The tall man covered with a black cape turns around to the other man to reveal the mask he has on. A black mask resemblin UD's one. Brings back memories...

-So you came- said the tall man
-Dont make it sound important, you called me here after all za- oh I think your name is Drkness now isnt it?- Said the other man.
-So you remember.
-How couldnt I?-He started saying as he gets near the edge and see Darkness clozer- Jesse and many other died that day... So what was the motive of your call?
-So?
-This city has changed.... But I dont like the way it is now.... Its pitiful how they rejoice with the guilds, that system they made up to replace the team-based govern.
-Im not intrested in that, I have enough try hards around the streets to think about those "guilds". But talking about politics isnt the reason you called me here is it?
-I...-Darkess got clozer to the othr man and said- I want to make 5DS once more with you by my side, Kiryu....

*to e continued when I have the time*
Back to top Go down
YGO DM Leader - Pegasus

YGO DM Leader - Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:00 pm

So this is basically a little fictional story of how the team was formed right? Sounds great so far, can't wait for the part where I come in! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:11 pm

YGO DM Leader - Pegasus wrote:
So this is basically a little fictional story of how the team was formed right? Sounds great so far, can't wait for the part where I come in! Twisted Evil
Be patient, I gotta make the shark Arc and the Crow arc yet xD you come in halfway in the Crw arc I think.
Back to top Go down
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:31 am

and me XD?
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:06 am

Ok, I just have one question: Was that old Placido resembeling me? Cause as I remember I was Placido during Railancer. Other than that, very nice story.
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:31 pm

Jesse Anderson wrote:
Ok, I just have one question: Was that old Placido resembeling me? Cause as I remember I was Placido during Railancer. Other than that, very nice story.

Yes, you are placido, thing that came to be very convinient when you became my co-, besides since you kind of autometically became friends with me when you entered wellp, Y not? :p

Just wait for it..

Oh and btw CHAPTER 2!

Chapter 2- Smoke

After a short silence both, Darkness and Kiryu kept looking at each other. Remake 5DS? The cause of all destruction on D. city one year ago? Is he out of his mind?

-Tch, not intrested- said kiryu as he alked away
-Not what I saw on your look, I managed to get your intrested, but your afraid for sume reason.

Kiryu stops moving and ooks back.

-This city is ok without us. Darkness is no lnger around, you absorved it after killing UD right? So as long this is the situation no need for us around, the guilds can manage themselfes.-kiryu turned back to continue his way to the exit.

Darkness suddenly runs towards kiryus back. He surounds kiryus torso with his right arm in a hug-like way, but its not friendly its to keep him from looking back. Then, with his right hand Darkness covers kiryus face with the black mast he had on just a second ago. As he opens his eyes covered with the mask he can´t belive his sight. Giant towers of smoke, black smoke, emerge from the ground surounding the city in a pit-black envoirement. Why he couldnt see it before? Whats this mask?

As he asks himself those questions, Darkness take the mask of and let go of kiryu, and fastly puts his mask back.

-What...-asked kiryu- what was that?
-What I see every day, at every hour. This mask lets me see what UD saw all the time, the reality of this world.
-I.... I don't get it. You saying thats UD mask?
-Exaxtly
-Still, why you have it?
-To see.... The Darkness that still hunts the town.

There was silence.

Darkness was still there, the reson of all the fights, the war agains railancer that began it all started because of Kiryu's dragon, a fragment of darkness. Greiger died for the same reason as all of his friends. And that thing isnt gone yet. In fact its surrounding them at this very moment.

-Why the team?- asked kiryu- I can see now you didnt called me on the top of this building to be dramatic at least...
-I can't do it alone. The smoke you saw gather in one place and infects people. The only way to Fight it is killing the duelist it incected. I need an army to fight against it when it comes.ç
-Leave it to the guilds, no reason for us to be here.
-The guilds knnow nothng, and they wouldnt belive me. Besides, we have an advantage they dont, we can control the Darkness, you with your dragon, and me with my very existance. If we gather enough people who are ok with fighting alongside us.... that would be enough.
-It maked no sense, why to gather you dont want to involve the guilds, but you want to involve people who can't even fight the Dark-

Darkness interrupted kiryu by showing how he merged Kiryus doom dragon back to life with his hand. He just created a fregment.

-So you are going to give few of us to make your "army to fight of the Darkness and erease it?
-No...
-So what?
-You just worry about the gathering part, I will take care of the darkness-Said drakness while giving Kiryu his long lost draon back.
-So where do we start?
-With the few who survived the war.
-So you want to talk to Bruno first isnt it right?
-Exactly.
-I will go talk to him.
-Okay, I've got some important business to take care off.

They parted their ways, but not for long this time. As darkness walked away he remembered his other half and his mentor.

-I got to see them both. Jesse. Placido.

*next chapter soon*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:19 pm

awesome! *holds pega close* lol dont forget to add grandma mai in
Back to top Go down
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:24 pm

when will i be in? darknes answer me O.O XD
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:44 pm

YGO DM Co Leader -Mai wrote:
awesome! *holds pega close* lol dont forget to add grandma mai in

It still a while, mai enters in the begining of the second row in crow saga. But for now....
Chapter 3!

IMPORTANT!:
To read this be beware of this:
-In this "novel" there are no card games since I sick at making up duels, so instead the characters fight like in persona. They summon they ace and power it up with cards, but its a persona-like fight.
-Remember most of the team is dead. So this is literally how things went but changged a little. Well maybe not to literal, I changed sum dialogs to make it funny.

Chapter 3- Memories

Kiryu walks into the abbandoned gameshop of the town. It was abbandoned not a while ago. In fact, the building is completly new, it recently broke because of some ghost storys about it. Sadly it was Bruno's doings.
Bruno, as he remembers, died in the great Darkness day, but Darkness himself managed to make his soul half-fisic, so those with the team could see him. But since theres no team... you can guess the rest of the story.
As kiryu passes the front door, a head pops out of his stomach. Its Bruno's head making scary faces on him.

-Stop it, I know its you-say kiryu
-U mad bro?
-Nope
-You gotta admit it was funny lol
-The first 5000 times, they werent.
-So U aaare mad.
-Just listen, we making the team again.

A pause happens in this moment.

-WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO -screamed bruno's ghost in happiness- PEOPLE WILL BE ABLE TO SEE ME AGAIN -He continued as tears came of his face.
-Darkness is in it.

Another pause.

-No way! No team for me! Im not going back to that guy!
-I knew tyou were gonna say that, and here we go again...
-He prisioned me in this form knowing the team was about to break and he also got me stuck in here, the only thing I could do is troll ppl but still not nice, besides couldnt he ask first! I mean like, its just crazy!
As he went on and on kiryu imited every gesture and followed the speech with his leeps, as he had listened to that same speech ont thousand times.

-N-O, thats a no.
-Ok, but theres something you should know, your soul isnt safe.
-Oh yeah?
-Darkness, not the guy, the actual dark thing that allmost crashed into the town, is all around it right now.
-Your lying.
-I saw it, and you cant fight with it without cotolling it.
-And-continued kiryu- Things might get intresting soon.
-Like what.
-He said nothing, but I can bet Darkness is going there.
-You mean?
-Yes, hes going to jesse's grave....

Darkness mentor, jesse, hwo died in the great war. Kiryus friend and of all the team too.

-Fine fine, whatever I will join you, but only if I get to be the leader!
-Tch, I knew you would ask that -.-

*Chapter 4 soon*
Back to top Go down
YGO DM - Yugi Muto

YGO DM - Yugi Muto

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:43 am

I never got an epic moment in this group v.v
Back to top Go down
YGX - Alexis

YGX - Alexis

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:09 pm

So far it's pretty interesting. I wrote several fanfics of a few pairings before, but not really a novel. I look forward to the finished work.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:55 pm

Fun Lovin... Poor guy D:

Love reading this! This always makes my day when I see a new chapter
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:52 pm

Jesse Anderson wrote:
Fun Lovin... Poor guy D:

Love reading this! This always makes my day when I see a new chapter

awww just for you jesse:

Double chapter!

Chapter 4-5:Placido's awakening/the story begins once more.

Under a bridge, in the darkest of places you could imagine, where rats and dirty people shared the same food, a group of persons are to be found around a game. The game hoste by a hooded man is the clasic "find the ball inside the glass" one. Noone founded yet until, while the host was still shufling the glasses, a hand stopped him from doing so.
Afer a few seconds the hand got into the host's sleve and got tyhe ball out of it, and then threw the glasses of the table so everyone could see it was all a trick. As everyone starts yelling the host turns into the man that ruined his charade and screams:

-What the hell is erong with you!

The man looked at the host, with his half-robotic face, saying nothing. The host then proceeded to try to hit him, but as quick as he ruined the game, he also dodged the hit and moved quickly to punch the man in the stomach and send him flying away a few feet distant.

-Anymnore objections? -said the half-robotic faced man.

As everyone walks away a familiar hand grabs his shoulder accompained by a familiar voice, eich gets closer and says:

-You are coming with me.

Before the man answered he was allready beeing dragged around by the familiar hand. This feeling is nostalgic.... But from where... could it be...

-Zane?!- said the half robotic faced man.
-I go for the name of Darkness now, and I want to be called such, what if I started calling you "fluffy" instead of placido?
-Oh yeah kiryu mentioned that. By the way, where you dragging me to?
-A place.
-Wich place?
-You will see it soon.
-Ok, can you at least let me walk? I wont scape.
-You don't know the way.
-You show it to me then.
-I allready am.
-*Sigh* I forgot theres no negitiation with you -.-
-Now that you remember, be wuiet and enjoy the ride.
-You call beeing dragged a ride?

And the conversation went on and on and on, for as many hours as the ones it took then to get there. As placido started to thing his leggs would get separated from his body from beeing dragged around so much, he looks around and recignise the place, its the gaveyard founded for those who died in the war on Darkness day.

-Why here?

There was no answer from Darkness.

Placido was finally let on the ground. He stood up and flexed his muscles a little. and then turned into Darkness to see what he was doing.

It wasshocking to see how Darkness had is hands together in pray as he stood in fromt of a grave that said "Jesse". Nothing more, nothing less.

-Why you took me here?
-Because we are going to create team GX again. I came here to tell jesse that.
-We?
-Yes, you are going to be with me, I want you to be my right hand.
-Y-.... You can bet I will ^^

Both stood there and Darkness stood on his knee and looked deeply into the grave.

-I thank you for all you done with me. But for now I got to leave. You died protecting me, so I will make sure your name isnt to be forgotten.

As he said that a glow hame out of his chest and one of the darkness fragments, dark rainbow dragon came out and glowed even strongher, enough to blind both Darkness and placido.

As it cleared a little, they found theirselfes in an empety white space. With nothing but themselfes.

-Where are we?-Asked placido
-This is what a soul looks like from inside - Said Drkness remembering the time he went insede UD's soul.- but... this is warmer.
I knew you would recognise it- Sid a misteryous voice behind the two.

There was standing Jesse. The old leader of team GX.

-Why are you here?1-Asked Darkess and placido at ther same time.
-I was waiting for you.
-You what?-Asked Darkness.
-I knew you would come by when the team was to be re-done. So I just waited. You took more than I expected tho.
-Y-... You where... And I....-Darkness was to shocked by the fqact his mentor trusted he would re-do the team once more.
-Darkness...-Said jesse
-Yeah?
-Fight me.
-The what?
-Do it, I want to show you something.

Jesse summoned His dark rainbow dragon and darkness summoned grapha. Grapha went directly with an agressive attack. Darkness knew the power of his dragon, and wanted to make sure to wipe it our and win.
However Dar Rainbow dragn blocked and counter attacked grapha trowing it far away, behind darkness. As the fight proceeded Darkness could turn the game and was abpout to win.
A huge light came out of dark rainbor draagon, ad distracted by the light, grapha lowered the guard.
A darkness pice was shining in light. And dark rainbow dragon turned into rainbow dragon.

-The what?!-Sreamed placido
-This can't be... A purified fragment?
-Yes- answered Jesse- this is what I wanted to show you before I left this realm for good. There is no way of destroying darkness but to kill the one hwo has it inside it, as you did with UD destroyingparadox and the malefics. But there is a way of turning them. There is a way of purifying Darkness, as there is a way of infecting light.
-i... I had no idea- said darkness.
-Im sorry I couldn't tell you this while I was alive, but the fact is I will allways be beside you as long as you carry my rainbow dragon. The symbol of my trust on you. and the symbol of hope for your heart.
-Wait! I can make you a living soul as I did with bruno! you can still come with us!
-Nah, no time for that. I gotta go up there, many are waitinng for me.

An image of all the dead members of GX appeared on the top of the empety room. All saying "good luck" and smiling. The dead are at peace, but we still have to go on.
-I will take your legacy... And I will never forget you.- Said Darkness as Rainbow dragon fell into his hand as a card.
-You better-said jesse with a smile, and you placido -said pointing at placido who was surprised by the fact that happened.- take care of this guy, I dont want he to be in any more trouble Wink.
-I wil- said placido happily

As it all fade away they were there, standing at jesse's gravestone. Silently.

-Take it-said darkness as he threw Rainbow dragon into Placido's hand.
-What?! no way, he gave this to you so you could rule the team! What about all the "trust symbol" speech?! Were you even listening?!
-Iwas, and the speech also aplys to this, with the only diference that Im no leaving anytime soon.
-But this is jesse's monster....
-Look at the grave.

The grave now said "Placido".

-What the!!!!!!!!!! Im alive!
-Yes you are, what jesse is telling you, is that his darkness fragment is yours now, and so is his name.- Sid darkness while it was notorious that one of his eyes was crying behind his mask.
-Darkness...-Said Placido.
-You are now jesse, My right hand. Take both name and power and live on for him! We are now team GX once more!

With those words Darkness walkeed by Jesse and went away. It was allready starting. The ended a year ago is having a new beggining. The rainbow dragon card glowed and was absorved by jesses heart. His face and body now were exactly as the original jesse. Even a few memories, just as how he teached Darkness came along.

The symbol of trust of Jesse.... The purified Darkness fragment.... What more the future will offer?

Member add!
-New! Darkness- GX leader!
-New! Kiryu- 5DS Leader!
-New! Bruno- ZeXaL Leader!
-New! Jesse- Gx Co-Leader!

*Chapter 6 soon...
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:14 pm

GFDI THIS IS GOOD. I almost cried at the part of the grave and laughed on how my character was formed xD
Well done Darkness, I see no reason for this to become a damn childrens book. This made my Friday!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:02 pm

Jesse Anderson wrote:
GFDI THIS IS GOOD. I almost cried at the part of the grave and laughed on how my character was formed xD
Well done Darkness, I see no reason for this to become a damn childrens book. This made my Friday!
hehe look at my son soo proud
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:30 pm

wonder what my introduction will be like...probably not very good as all i did before joining was beat Kiryu with my Watts and all ive really done since (other than becoming a co-leader) is make tourneys
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:33 pm

Jesse Anderson wrote:

Thanks, I admit it was hard to make the transition from a half-faced robot man with a sword to an awsome blue haired rainbow guy.... kind of hard, but it came up on me, now its a little recluiting part after this, shark arc, then comes mai, crows arc comes pega end many other ppl, and the team war arc should come in between the crow arc, dont know how I should make that. I will see later -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:19 pm

YGO GX Leader-Darkness wrote:
Jesse Anderson wrote:

Thanks, I admit it was hard to make the transition from a half-faced robot man with a sword to an awsome blue haired rainbow guy.... kind of hard, but it came up on me, now its a little recluiting part after this, shark arc, then comes mai, crows arc comes pega end many other ppl, and the team war arc should come in between the crow arc, dont know how I should make that. I will see later -.-
lol goo my sons....
Back to top Go down
YGO DM - Yugi Muto

YGO DM - Yugi Muto

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 3:08 am

Whatever happened to Rebecca Hawkings? I just saw her for like 3 days, and then POOF, she is gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:02 pm

YGO DM - Joey Wheeler wrote:
Whatever happened to Rebecca Hawkings? I just saw her for like 3 days, and then POOF, she is gone.
i got my saw and ate her
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:38 pm

sorry for the time I took, study

Chapter 6- Reunion

Darkness pushes the gates of the abandoned gameshop where kiryu told him to be. Only kiryu and Bruno are inside. As he enters Bruno starts making a fuss about his problems of beeing a gohst and how the hell is he supposed to live like that while kiryu sighed and Darkness seems to give no importance to that matter.
As Bruno was about to hit Darkness, Jesse appeared behind Darkness leaving both Kiryu and Bruno mouth open.

-Je... Jesse... Is that you?- Asked Bruno as Kiryu was still wordless.
-No, his placido, the real Jesse passed him his darkness piece, therefore giving him his memories.-Explained Darkness.
-I-I see....-answered Bruno

As they gathered together, Darkness pointed out that they should use the same system as before Darkness Day, noone shoule give away their real names, we would use code-ones. Strangely Bruno decided to change his name to Astral, just coz it sounded better while Kiryu and Darknes sighed.
The conversation went on and on, when suddenly, a hooded person entered the shop.
Noone could see the face of said person, but the voice was very recognicible.

-Ki-Kiryu... Is that you?- Asked the person with a female voice.
Kiryu stood up when the woman fell on her knees. Kiryu recognising her voice runned to her.
-Carly!- Said kiryu as everyone suddenly realized who her was.
-Kiryu... Im so glad... You are alive....-Said Carly

Carly was really injured, As everyone remembers she suposedly died while fighting a member from UE, called Sickness (made up char of mine), one of the hunters send by UD to wipe out all teams. But how did she survived, an entire building fell on her and sickness killing both, or so everyone thought.

-How did you survive? Are you ok?- Asked Kiryu very quickly.
-I... I was saved.... By Sickness.... He....

Carly fainted and Darkness proceeded to take her to a bed so she could rest. Sved By sickness? Is that real? Sickness was the leader from the UE division who personally murdered most of the Azure knights. Not only that, he himself commited a genocide the Darkness Day, killing many innocent people, includng the ones on the building that suposedly killed both him and Carly. But if Carly is alive does it mean that Sickness may be alive too? And why to save Carly?

As all these questions popped into everyones mind Kiryu went out of the building. A little later followed Jesse.

As Kiryu is sitting on the beach looking at the ocean, immersed on his thoughts, Jesse appears and stands nex to him.

-Hey there- Said Jesse.
-Yo- Answered Kiryu.
-Hey, mind if I ask you something?
-Go ahead.
-Its about my memories. The memories of the real Jesse.
-Yeah, what about it?
-You... guys seemed to be very good friends....
-We were....
-I.... I just wanted you to know that, all the memories of all the moments you passed with him are on my brain now. So, Altho we dont know each other too much, I have memories that make me feel so, and if you ever need to talk to soemone about anything, just think about me as the real Jesse ok?
Kiryu looked down for a moment and then bursted out laughing.
-Hey! this is no laughing matter! when a guy kind of opens up to you you could at least be more respectfull- Said Jesse while giving a little punch on Kiryu's head.
-Its not that.- Said kiryu while coming back to his usual chill self, but with a smile on his face.
-Then what is it?
-Its just that, it feels like Im talking to the real Jesse, and I can swear to you thats how he would react. You didnt only gained his memories, you kind of earned his personality.
-Heh.. You seryous?
-I am, you are going to make a terrific leader... Jesse.
Jesse couldnt contain and started crying while covering his eyes with his arm.
-You just keep going and going, just dont try to fool me that you are the real Jesse, I might actually belive it.-Said kiryu while standing up and cleanind the sand on his pants.
Jesse cleaned his face a little with his arm and acted like nothing happened.
-k, I will do my best!
-I know you will.. I know Jesse to much to think you are going to be lazy.

Kiryu went back to the Gameshop as Jesse stayed there, looking at the sunset. It was really late. As kiryu walked he was thinking abour Carly.... He need to get some answers... and fast...

*chapter 7 soon*
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:14 am

The first time I read the new chapter I read "You are going to be a terrible leader, Jesse", and thne I noticed my fail :c

Damn love this story! Remembered the new chapter and was bored so I read it now, Y U NO HAVE DONE THIS EARLIER D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:11 pm

lol darkness you better hurry and add me in!
Back to top Go down
Niro - Atticus

Niro - Atticus

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:36 pm

OH GOD! This is getting more epic for every chapter!
Back to top Go down
YGO DM - Yugi Muto

YGO DM - Yugi Muto

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:36 pm

YGO DM Co Leader -Mai wrote:
lol darkness you better hurry and add me in!

But you're not in before, like a few weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My version of team history
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next