Yugioh Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Legends

A forum for the members of the YGO team on Duel Monsters Genesis

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My version of team history

Go down 
+9
Niro - Atticus
YGO 5Ds Co-Leader - Yusei
YGX - Alexis
YGO DM - Yugi Muto
YGO Leader -Mai Valentine
Jesse Anderson
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José
YGO DM Leader - Pegasus
YGO GX Leader-Darkness
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

My version of team history - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 3:16 am

Yeah Mai, you're in on the Crow arch I think, maybe the one before? I was in from the whole beginning >: D

Jesse Anderson, Beginning of the End!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:36 am

Jesse Anderson wrote:
Yeah Mai, you're in on the Crow arch I think, maybe the one before? I was in from the whole beginning >: D

Jesse Anderson, Beginning of the End!
lol well ! just look at my picture! my goggles will eat you all
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:48 am

THE FORCE IS STRONG IN THIS ONE!!!ONEONEONE!!!ELEVEN!!!ONETHOUSANDONEHOUNDREDELEVEN!!
Back to top Go down
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:12 am

darkness when do u get in ? I REALLY WANT TO GET IN FAST FAST FAST Shocked AND ANSWER ME DONT IGNORE PEOPLE XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:38 am

i believe i joined in the arc before Crow or i could have even been in the one before that depending on how theyre getting broken up
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:27 pm

Jose, I think you are the arc before Crow, maybe during it.
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:51 am

Chapter 7 here!

Chapter 7-A new day

As carly woke up, a blurry image of kiryu appeared before her. She found herself lying on a bed on the back of the abbandoned gameshop. Kiryu was sitting on her side.
-Kiryu! Yu are alive!- Said Carly.
-Thtats my line, how did you survived? We all saw the bilding taking you and sickness down.
-Thats a long story.... I have been asking myself why Im here since then... Where are the others?
-Darkness and Astral went recluiting, Jesse is cleaning the front part. But theres no need to wait for them, I want to hear your story.
-Well.... Ok... As the building fell on us we got trapped on the ruins. Luckyly enugh there was a space where I culd reacu without beeing squeezed by all the remains of the building. But as I could get out those tiny spaces, I saw a hand that helped me out, I thought I wasoutside and that hand was yours, but I only found myseld in a sphere-like space among the ruins, helped by sickness.
-Why did he helped you, you were fighting to death one minute before that.
-Sickness.... He... He never wanted to fight...
Kiryu stood up in an upset way
-He killed most of team-members on D. City and he didnt wanted too? HWats wrong with that guy?!
-Sickness was beeing threatened by UD!
-So he did all that to protect his ass!?
-No, his life wasnt in danger!
-Thenwhy?! Why to kill many of us?!
-His wife... His wie was about to die! UD said to him that if he succeded in ereasing the teams of the map he would help her in the treatment! But if he denied UD's army would break into their house and kil both for beeing part of a team!
-But he wasnt part of any team..
-Exactly, UD gave him an impossible mission so he could get a mindless tool to break the war, and get one step clozer to the Darkness Day!
-But that doesnt answer... Why to help you...
-Because his duel against me was a failure..... His wife was killed after that... I found out after gettting out....
-And what about Sickness?
-Dont call him that, his real name is Ralha, And.... he... he gave me the last resource of whater.... He told me he didnt care of dying anymore... He just wanted to be with his wife..... I...I..- Said Carly before bursting into tears.
-Dont worry-said Kiryu with a hand over Carly's head- its all over now, there was nothing you could do.

After Carly cleaned her tears and al the mistery involving Sickness was done they started a normal conversation abiut the team. Kiryu told Carly about the team, and she accepted forming part of it once more. At the same time, Darkness and Astral had finished a couple of suels, and gathered some new members for the team.
Little did they know, things were to become a lot more complicated.....

New members!
-New! Carly-5ds Member!
-Change!- Bruno -->Astral-ZeXaL leader!
-New!Aki- 5DS member!
-New!Yuma-ZeXal Member!
-New!Shark-ZeXaL member!
-New!Crow-5DS member!
-New!Atticus-GX member!

Next chapter, begins the Shark saga :O
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:55 pm

Can't... Stop... SUBSRCIBING TO THIS DAMN AWESOME SHIT! This is really the only thing I read that is a Book-like when I'm not in school.
Back to top Go down
YGO DM - Yugi Muto

YGO DM - Yugi Muto

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:28 pm

Sorry but I have to:

Recruiting*

Or do you perhaps use recluiting intentionally? is it some inside joke?
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:33 am

YGO DM - Joey Wheeler wrote:
Sorry but I have to:

Recruiting*

Or do you perhaps use recluiting intentionally? is it some inside joke?
naah, my bad, I dont speak english, my main lengage is spanish, and recruit is written Reclutar in spanish, so I kind of mixed both to form this abnormality xD

BTW.... CHAPTER 8!

Chapter 8- Up and Down

Its a beautifull day. The gameshop is active as more members join the team. The most recent members, yuma and shark, are beeing trained by aki, who used to be friends with kiryu before Darkness Day. Darkness is sit in a desk, looking deeply into the void, immerse in his own thoughts. Astral is floating around, looking at all the members of the team from the cealing. Looks like his having fun.

Kiryu comes near at Darkness.

-So?- said Kiryu
-Hm?-Mumbled Darkness
-Helo? Earth to Darkness- said kiryu while claping his hands in order to wake up darkness from his day-dreaming
-Oh! Sorry, I just can't stop thinking about this. It's slowly becoming what it was before. The team I mean. I just want it to stay like this forever you know?
-Both of us know it isn't going to be like this. We still got to search for the Darkness fragments remember?
-I know, I know.... It's just I....- Darkness interrupted himself in the middle of the senttence and sighed.
-When we start? Has everyone recieved a Darkness piece of his own?
-Not yet, The only ones hwo posses a fragment are you jesse and me.
-What about Astral?
-He said he didnt needed one, his Aspiring emperor hope was enough.
-Sounds like him-Kiryu cloose his eyes with a disaproval like expression.
-Im waiting for the others to grow stronger. Atticus is the closest candidate so far, he showed great tallent in our duel.
-What abour Crow and Carly?
-Carly shall recive one once shes fully recovered, Im afraid that her body wouldn't be able to controll it. And crow just need to wait a little, he may be strong, But Im not sure...
-Okay, thats your call.

The conversation was interrupted as Shark busted out after loosing a match against yuma.
-This is bullshit!-Screamed Shark in rage.
-Hey, come on! I won fair and square here! -Answered Yuma angry.
-Guys Guys, stop! -Screamed Aki to stop the fight, then calmed the situation down and started explaining- Shark, you lost, this is something you gotta pass through if you want to be stronger. You can't allways win, besides, no matter how strong you are, theres allways soemone stronger out there.

Shark moves his head looking into the floor and started walking to the exit.

-Where you going?-asked Aki
-To the street to get some air! Are you going to give me a lecture about that too? -Answered rudly Shark before slamming the door. Aki was about toto after him, but Darkness said to her to let him be.

Shark walked among lots of other people in the main streed of the new-looking city. He then passed by a tall black-hooded man. As he passed by him the tal man said:

-You want to become stronger?

Shark looked back, the man was now looking directly at him. But he couldn't see his face. Weird, how can he not see his face in daylight? And worse, how can he know hes beeing looked at without seeing the man's face? The man then comes clozer and asks the same question again. His to cloze to shark. They are face to face, but noone seems to even notice it. How can that be?

Shark can't move his body. He starts to loose consciousness. Everything starts to fade away. Tu turn as black as the gap on the hood there the man's face should be....

Back in the gameshop, Kiryu went out with Carly for recluiting. Astral is alone with Atticus and Yuma now, Aki went home.
A horrendous cold invades the place. It feels like they are inside a freezer.

-What the hell?!-Said Atticus shivering- How can this cold be? It's summer!
-I dont feel anything-Said Astral- But Im a gohst after all.
-This isn't normal... Something must be qrong!-Said Yuma

As they discussed whats happening, The door slowly oppened. Outside was shark, standing with a black scarf around his neck. And as he opened his eyes, a cold wind entered the place.

-We shall all... Be mine. Sid shark with a dark deep voice,

Member info! Main cards!
-Darkness- Greifer
-Kiryu- Doom Dragon
-Astral- Aspiring emperor Hope!
-Jesse- Rainbow Dragon
-Aki-Black Rose Dragon
-Crow- Black winged Dragon
-Atticus- Red eyes black Dragon
-Yuma- Gogogo Golem
-Shark- (???)
Back to top Go down
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:39 am

I JOINED BEFORE CROW O.O CMON I SHOULD BE IN O.O
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:51 am

Jose, if you paid attention he neither included Judai or V, which was recruited with Atticus. There were some here that was recruited before you and still isn't in it, put some pants on and calm down >:V
Back to top Go down
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:00 pm

ok...
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:03 pm

Thank you, now have a Granel Formed cookie :>
Back to top Go down
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:50 pm

Jesse Anderson wrote:
Thank you, now have a Granel Formed cookie :>
o.O where can i find them O.O
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:14 pm

In Pega's Van
Back to top Go down
YGO DM Leader - Pegasus

YGO DM Leader - Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:06 pm

Jesse Anderson wrote:
In Pega's Van

My version of team history - Page 2 R6x5Q

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:26 am

YGO DM Leader - Pegasus wrote:
Jesse Anderson wrote:
In Pega's Van

My version of team history - Page 2 R6x5Q

Spoiler:

i cant stop laughing XD btw give a cookie with granel form
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:29 am

My version of team history - Page 2 12r4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:31 am

Jesse Anderson wrote:

really? it looks like theres a giant cookie behind his head...
Back to top Go down
YGO DM - Yugi Muto

YGO DM - Yugi Muto

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:57 pm

YGO 5Ds Co-Leader - Yusei wrote:
Jesse Anderson wrote:

really? it looks like theres a giant cookie behind his head...

Maybe he lied, so he could get a second cookie.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:48 pm

My version of team history - Page 2 Roflbot5s
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:49 pm

Jesse Anderson wrote:

counts as it was still your cookie, your own fault you didnt eat it
Back to top Go down
YGO DM - Yugi Muto

YGO DM - Yugi Muto

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:07 pm

Jesse Anderson wrote:

I told you you couldnt trust that guy, did you listen? no, and now you have no cookie. That cookie could have fed 5000 african children.
Back to top Go down
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:55 pm

YGO DM - Joey Wheeler wrote:
Jesse Anderson wrote:

I told you you couldnt trust that guy, did you listen? no, and now you have no cookie. That cookie could have fed 5000 african children.

lol joey BTW PEGA WHERE'S MY GRANEL FORMED COOKIE IM HUNGRY CMON XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My version of team history
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next