Yugioh Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Legends

A forum for the members of the YGO team on Duel Monsters Genesis

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Duelist Kingdom Tournament

Go down 
+10
YGO GX- Axel
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José
YGO DM - duke devlin
YGO DM - Yugi Muto
YGO 5Ds Co-Leader - Yusei
YGO Leader -Mai Valentine
Jesse Anderson
5Ds Leader Kiryu
5D's Co-Founder - Carly
YGO DM Leader - Pegasus
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
YGO DM Leader - Pegasus

YGO DM Leader - Pegasus

Duelist Kingdom Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Duelist Kingdom Tournament   Duelist Kingdom Tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:57 pm

Whaaat? A Duelist Kingdom Tournament? Who's behind this? That's right, you guessed it, Me! Everyone's favorite pedophile, Pegasus! Have I gone mad you might be wondering? Not at all. I've Decided to bring back the good old Yugioh for a change, what do I mean by this you might be wondering? Well, in this tournament, you can only use decks that came from the classic Yugioh! I know! Isn't it wonderful? To be more specific as in what decks you can use, an example of decks allowed are: Exodia decks, Spirits. Insect decks, Dinosaur decks, Spellcaster decks, Dragon Decks, Zombies, etc.

Ohh and in case you were wandering, Synchros and XYZ's are strictly forbidden!

to go over the rules again, here's a full List along with other details about my fabulous little tournament

Rules: No Synchros, XYZ's, or any deck that was created after the classic Yugioh, meaning No E-heroes, D-Heroes, Morphtronics, Earthbound Immortals, and especially no Inzektors! You can use cards that were created after the classic yugioh but only simple cards like Pot of Duality, Maxx "C", etc. Just don't make your deck completely out of cards that are new, members are allowed to use same types of decks, just as long as they aren't exactly the same, I'd prefer it if you try to use a deck nobody else is using if possible, so hurry up and enter before somebody takes your deck! that sounds a little wrong hehe...

Where? The Main Server

When? May 5th at 5pm GMT

Decks Allowed: any deck from the classic Yu-Gi-Oh!

Judges: Me and any leaders and Co-Leaders willing to help out

Host: Me of course! albino

and as for the reward? The winner gets two rewards, what? TWO rewards? That's right, The first reward is you can use any deck in future tournaments of mine, and as for the 2nd reward... that ones a secret...

Now do I know how to throw a tournament? Or do I know how to throw a Duelist Kingdom tournament? lol!

Current Duelists:

Kiryu
Jesse
Mai
Axel
Jose
Duke
Joey
Shark

Last edited by YGO DM Leader - Pegasus on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
5D's Co-Founder - Carly

5D's Co-Founder - Carly

PostSubject: Re: Duelist Kingdom Tournament   Duelist Kingdom Tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:10 am

May the fifth Sad

I won't be able to be here from May 4th to May 11th, that's such a shame cause otherwise I would've gladly participated ! Wink
Back to top Go down
5Ds Leader Kiryu
Admin
5Ds Leader Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Duelist Kingdom Tournament   Duelist Kingdom Tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:28 am

i'll have to check my schedule first but i possibly will attended
Back to top Go down
https://teamygo.forumotion.com
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Duelist Kingdom Tournament   Duelist Kingdom Tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:01 am

I will attend, will go on a Market that day but I can make it by 5. I AM ENTERING THIS SHIT WITH A SECRET DECK!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Duelist Kingdom Tournament   Duelist Kingdom Tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 2:13 pm

put me down for that too honey!! nyeehh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Duelist Kingdom Tournament   Duelist Kingdom Tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 2:19 pm

ill help you judge it but i wont enter
Back to top Go down
YGO DM - Yugi Muto

YGO DM - Yugi Muto

PostSubject: Re: Duelist Kingdom Tournament   Duelist Kingdom Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:47 am

I want to enter, if I can.

That is if my schedule has not changed by then Sad
Back to top Go down
YGO DM - duke devlin

PostSubject: Re: Duelist Kingdom Tournament   Duelist Kingdom Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:48 pm

im in. got a deck based majorly on old dm monsters
Back to top Go down
YGO DM - Yugi Muto

YGO DM - Yugi Muto

PostSubject: Re: Duelist Kingdom Tournament   Duelist Kingdom Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:52 pm

OMG, he is alive!
Back to top Go down
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

PostSubject: Re: Duelist Kingdom Tournament   Duelist Kingdom Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:22 pm

pega i think ut tourney would be better in shooting kuesa dragon's server because there's no banlist there it would be better for old yugioh character decks but anyways i'm in with yugi's deck Wink
Back to top Go down
YGO GX- Axel

YGO GX- Axel

PostSubject: Re: Duelist Kingdom Tournament   Duelist Kingdom Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:42 pm

i'm in finally a tourney on a saturday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YGO DM Leader - Pegasus

YGO DM Leader - Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: Duelist Kingdom Tournament   Duelist Kingdom Tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:58 pm

YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José wrote:
pega i think ut tourney would be better in shooting kuesa dragon's server because there's no banlist there it would be better for old yugioh character decks but anyways i'm in with yugi's deck Wink

i'll just keep it on the regular sever for now, maybe sometime in the future i'll do another tourny and have it on there.
Back to top Go down
Zexal Leader Shark
Admin
Zexal Leader Shark

PostSubject: Re: Duelist Kingdom Tournament   Duelist Kingdom Tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:25 pm

I'm in with a spellcaster deck
Back to top Go down
YGO DM Leader - Pegasus

YGO DM Leader - Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: Duelist Kingdom Tournament   Duelist Kingdom Tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:31 pm

Great, we now have 8 people, lets hope all of them show up and this can be a pretty decent tournament, would be even better if we could get even more people to join
Back to top Go down
YGO DM - Yugi Muto

YGO DM - Yugi Muto

PostSubject: Re: Duelist Kingdom Tournament   Duelist Kingdom Tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:59 pm

Let's face it, there are not going to be 16 <:-(
Back to top Go down
Sartorius No Hikari

Sartorius No Hikari

PostSubject: ello world   Duelist Kingdom Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:38 am

ill join =) you shall fear the word Labyrinth when im done with you Twisted Evil

or not mostlikely not though >.>
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Duelist Kingdom Tournament   Duelist Kingdom Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:11 am

You will fear the word Winning when you're done with me.
Most likely.
Back to top Go down
Sartorius No Hikari

Sartorius No Hikari

PostSubject: neva~   Duelist Kingdom Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:26 pm

fear winningO.o not likely
Back to top Go down
YGO DM Leader - Pegasus

YGO DM Leader - Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: Duelist Kingdom Tournament   Duelist Kingdom Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:47 pm

Jesse Anderson wrote:
You will fear the word Winning when you're done with me.
Most likely.
I don't see why we would fear it unless your going to kill anyone who wins... your not... are you? affraid
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Duelist Kingdom Tournament   Duelist Kingdom Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:04 am

...Yet... No... Not yet... The future... The future holds alot of... Promises though... Yes it does... Quite indeed...
Back to top Go down
5Ds Leader Kiryu
Admin
5Ds Leader Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Duelist Kingdom Tournament   Duelist Kingdom Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:34 am

ok i should be able to attend....but im not 100% sure on that yet.....if i am able to attend...it will be time for sum Bandit Kieth Fanservice.....In America
Back to top Go down
https://teamygo.forumotion.com
YGO DM - Yugi Muto

YGO DM - Yugi Muto

PostSubject: Re: Duelist Kingdom Tournament   Duelist Kingdom Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:12 pm

Can The decks include more or less than 40 cards?
Back to top Go down
YGO DM Leader - Pegasus

YGO DM Leader - Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: Duelist Kingdom Tournament   Duelist Kingdom Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:13 pm

YGO DM - Joey Wheeler wrote:
Can The decks include more or less than 40 cards?

well decks can't have less then 40 cards anyway because it's against the rules, but yes, you can have more then 40 but no more then 60. you just can't use cards like synchros and xyz monsters and your deck has to be a deck from Yugioh Duel monsters.
Back to top Go down
YGO DM - Yugi Muto

YGO DM - Yugi Muto

PostSubject: Re: Duelist Kingdom Tournament   Duelist Kingdom Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:15 pm

What? I can't make my own deck? D:
Back to top Go down
YGO DM Leader - Pegasus

YGO DM Leader - Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: Duelist Kingdom Tournament   Duelist Kingdom Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:28 pm

YGO DM - Joey Wheeler wrote:
What? I can't make my own deck? D:

no you can it just can't be a GX, 5d's or zexal deck, like it can't be elemntal heroes, synchros, or xyz decks, it can be like a dark magician deck or a blue eyes white dragon deck, or even a joey deck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duelist Kingdom Tournament   Duelist Kingdom Tournament I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duelist Kingdom Tournament
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next