Yugioh Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Legends

A forum for the members of the YGO team on Duel Monsters Genesis

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL

Go down 
+6
YGO Zexal Co-Leader - V
5D's Co-Founder - Carly
5Ds Leader Kiryu
Jesse Anderson
YGO 5Ds Co-Leader - Yusei
Niro - Atticus
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Niro - Atticus

Niro - Atticus

DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL Empty
PostSubject: DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL   DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:16 pm

A tag-team tournament would be great to have! And i also think, that most of this YGO team wants it.

The only problem i actually can find, of not holding this, is that i don't know who the leader of DM is. Either we don't have one, or just not online so much.

Here is 1 idea I though of : ( Cause i forgot the other xD )

The leader of each team, chooses 3 guys from his team ( For example, Darkness chooses 3 from the GX section ). Then they will be a team of 4 persons. But this IS a tag-team tournament, so only 2 will battle. If the team wins, 1 of them cannot battle in the next match, that means, another team-member has to take his place. But both duellist's can be changed after a duel. And in like soccer, a duel-win gives you 2 points, and a lose will make you lose 1 point. That way, all 4 from the team, will be able to have at least 1 duel.

And also, i would be glad, if i could be DM leader, untill we find a better one. It's okay if i can't be, lol ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL   DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:23 pm

or we could have it so that all 4 on a team are dueling at once against all 4 of another team, then the 2 winning tag teams face off (unless theyre on the same team) and we go for elimination style play meaning the first 2 teams to lose face off, the loser is 4th, winner is 3rd and then the typical style for 1st and 2nd
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL   DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:39 pm

What about this: There's 4 from each Team, and it's Team vs Team random chosen. It willbe 1 vs 1 of all 4 of each member. The Team with the most wins of the round will face the other Team that won the most. Each Team will face each Team, and the Team with most wins will be crowded KING OF FARM ANIMALS N' STUFF.
Back to top Go down
Niro - Atticus

Niro - Atticus

PostSubject: Re: DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL   DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:41 pm

Wuuhuuu! KING OF FARM ANIMALS N' STUFF! That is the dream!
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL   DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:50 pm

Hell yeah! I mean, who doesn't want Sheeps, Cows, Ducks, Cows, Dogs, Cows, Chickens, Cows, Goats, Cows, Pigs, Cows, Horses, Cows, Turkeys, Cows, Hares, Cows, Cats, Cows. And that's only the Stuff!
Back to top Go down
5Ds Leader Kiryu
Admin
5Ds Leader Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL   DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:55 pm

im game for anything if im online at that time... all u guys gotta do is find like a free site to make a bracket with and have the interested parties register....i forgot the site we used in the past, i'll try and find it tho....also the person organizing said tourny will be hosting it, and the host needs to pick judges as well for ruling checks and make sure everyone finishes the matches in the alotted time.....so ya if yer interested in hosting one just pick a type of tourny whether it be tag or 1v1 elim style and make a separate topic in this thread and see who signs up. in the past we usually had pretty good turn outs for these, hope they work out again once more ppl register to the forum.
Back to top Go down
https://teamygo.forumotion.com
Niro - Atticus

Niro - Atticus

PostSubject: Re: DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL   DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:01 pm

Im sure it will work just as good as last time.

But cause of peoples different time zones, it might be hard to get all in. Or well, then it need to be in the weekends. Which it probably will anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL   DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:08 pm

although heres an idea, seems we dont seem to have many YGO DM's on here at the moment, we could always do 3 way battles then do a FFA with the 4 that win or something

EDIT: Found a bracket gen we could use but apparently we arent allowed to post external links for 7 days after joining
Back to top Go down
5D's Co-Founder - Carly

5D's Co-Founder - Carly

PostSubject: Re: DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL   DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:05 pm

It would also be a great idea if all participants could take their respective characters' decks to duel. My idea would be that, as in Battle City, the duels are randomly chosen and they are 1 vs 1.
Back to top Go down
Niro - Atticus

Niro - Atticus

PostSubject: Re: DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL   DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:10 pm

I like the idea Carly. But that would be kinda hard, don't you think? Keeping an eye, on every duel that is going on. But yes, that would be a great tourny.
Back to top Go down
5D's Co-Founder - Carly

5D's Co-Founder - Carly

PostSubject: Re: DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL   DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:32 pm

Well like in Battle City, one duel would occur at a time and everyone watches alien It would not be as long as it seems, I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Niro - Atticus

Niro - Atticus

PostSubject: Re: DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL   DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:35 pm

Or 2 duels right next to each other Smile Guess this could work just fine ^^
Back to top Go down
5Ds Leader Kiryu
Admin
5Ds Leader Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL   DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:49 am

if we do, do a battle city kinda thing we can use the teams server, it will be emptier and easier to keep track of the duels

like i said before if u want to host one it will most likely need to be on a weekend and scheduled in advanced so ppl have time to plan around it and stuff....
Back to top Go down
https://teamygo.forumotion.com
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL   DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:36 am

The idea about 1 vs 1 is a good idea, but think if it comes too many? Then we can keep it to a Preliminary round which includes about all duels in a line, then comes the Round 1, that's when it's two duels at a time while people watch. Then we'll see how it goes, cause Round 2, Semi-Final etc depends on how many there are.

And the winner is crowded KING OF FARM ANIMALS N' STUFF
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL   DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:42 am

so were gonna be having battle city format duels on our clan server, im guessing it will be next weekend just so we can get everyone to sign up and stuff
Back to top Go down
Niro - Atticus

Niro - Atticus

PostSubject: Re: DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL   DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:58 am

Jesse Anderson wrote:
The idea about 1 vs 1 is a good idea, but think if it comes too many? Then we can keep it to a Preliminary round which includes about all duels in a line, then comes the Round 1, that's when it's two duels at a time while people watch. Then we'll see how it goes, cause Round 2, Semi-Final etc depends on how many there are.

And the winner is crowded KING OF FARM ANIMALS N' STUFF

That sounds good. So, i guess we need a place, where people can register for the tourny.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL   DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:13 pm

You can give that to me, I think I know a way. All I need is a list of players that wants to Enter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL   DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:20 pm

i think thats what he ment, and if people checked the chat archives they could find a bracket gen i found that we could use although we have to register to use it properly
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL   DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:23 pm

I can get a Bracket myself and then add in names on all that Participate. But you guys can choose the way you want it to be runned, I'm just here for assistance :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL   DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:41 pm

well, i think we know what format it is now, we just have to sort out a date and time then post a new thread for registering in the tourney
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL   DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:18 pm

Alright, just contact me if you need me then, i got Steam, MSN, etc
Back to top Go down
YGO Zexal Co-Leader - V

PostSubject: Re: DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL   DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:24 pm

I just read this thread & I AM SO UP FOR IT!! I got the perfect tag-team in my mind as well, if it gets to tag-section.. Very Happy But if it doesn't, what can ya do? ;P I WILL BE THE KING OF FARM ANIMALS 'N STUFF!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL   DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:44 am

thought about date and time, how about we have it on the 25th at like 11am Eastern Coast Time? that should be alright for alot of the people shouldnt it? unless we have people in Japan or something here then it might not
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL   DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:11 am

The Time and Date seems to work for me, i'm so in ^^
Back to top Go down
Niro - Atticus

Niro - Atticus

PostSubject: Re: DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL   DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:14 am

Post a new topic, where all the details are. And make it clear, so everyone understands it.
I think i can at that time and date. Will figure it out next week..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL   DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DM, GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next