Yugioh Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Legends

A forum for the members of the YGO team on Duel Monsters Genesis

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YGO 5D's - Carly Nagisa

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
5D's Co-Founder - Carly

5D's Co-Founder - Carly

YGO 5D's - Carly Nagisa Empty
PostSubject: YGO 5D's - Carly Nagisa   YGO 5D's - Carly Nagisa I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:39 pm

Hi everyone !

I must be one of the few female duelists around here Very Happy I will be the one representing the Dark Signer Carly Nagisa from the 5D's anime. You can find me almost every day on DMG, but you have to know I'm French so your time will probably not be mine.
I am one of the founding members of the Team and am very involved in it (I was also the Carly from the previous Team 5D's) : if you need any help, advice or anything of the kind, I'll be very glad to be of assistance Wink I must add that I've been playing to Yugioh since I was 10.

I'd also like to say being in a Team goes beyond that namesake ; I really don't want people to think the Team is just a trend, in which one joins one day and one week later they have already changed their names No I like involved people. If you join our Team, be serious about it. Oh, and above all, ignore haters.
lol!

To all new members of the team : a big welcome cheers Don't forget to change your avatar, Ace Card, name and decks according to the character you've chosen !

Cheers, y'all ! sunny

Last edited by 5Ds Founder Carly on Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:06 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: YGO 5D's - Carly Nagisa   YGO 5D's - Carly Nagisa I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:32 pm

Oh my oh my... This introduction is too detailed... GET THE HELL OUT D:<
Nah, welcome back Carly, remember you from the old time. Hope the team goes as sucessfull as before Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Niro - Atticus

Niro - Atticus

PostSubject: Re: YGO 5D's - Carly Nagisa   YGO 5D's - Carly Nagisa I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:18 pm

I agree with you at most of the things.

The game, being serious in the team and on top of it all, you like Naruto! ^^
Back to top Go down
5D's Co-Founder - Carly

5D's Co-Founder - Carly

PostSubject: Re: YGO 5D's - Carly Nagisa   YGO 5D's - Carly Nagisa I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:03 am

I shortened this introduction, cause it was really long and not fair compared to other people's introductions lol!
Back to top Go down
Niro - Atticus

Niro - Atticus

PostSubject: Re: YGO 5D's - Carly Nagisa   YGO 5D's - Carly Nagisa I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:44 pm

Well, mine is also a bit longer then most of the guys^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YGO 5D's - Carly Nagisa   YGO 5D's - Carly Nagisa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YGO 5D's - Carly Nagisa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yugioh Legends :: YGO 5Ds :: Introductions-
Jump to: