Yugioh Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Legends

A forum for the members of the YGO team on Duel Monsters Genesis

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My favortestet anime ever!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YGO Leader -Mai Valentine

My favortestet anime ever! Empty
PostSubject: My favortestet anime ever!   My favortestet anime ever! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:21 pm

ITS ITS SOOO BEAUTIFUL ANGEL BEATS I LOVE IT! WATCH IT NOW I COMMAND YOU
Back to top Go down
YGO DM Leader - Pegasus

YGO DM Leader - Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: My favortestet anime ever!   My favortestet anime ever! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:12 pm

Omg I love that show so much, I've collected so much stuff based on the show, collected all the manga and dvds and Its the best show ever!

Just kidding, I've never seen it. I don't have a lot of time to watch things unless they are on tv, and my computer is slow so its hard to watch anything online.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My favortestet anime ever!   My favortestet anime ever! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:33 pm

YGO DM Leader - Pegasus wrote:
Omg I love that show so much, I've collected so much stuff based on the show, collected all the manga and dvds and Its the best show ever!

Just kidding, I've never seen it. I don't have a lot of time to watch things unless they are on tv, and my computer is slow so its hard to watch anything online.
Watch it NOW YOUR WIFE COMMANDS YOU
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: My favortestet anime ever!   My favortestet anime ever! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:52 pm

Watched it, the ending managed to take one tear out of my left eye. That's a lot considering I did not cry on titanic, nor on any other sad movies ever. I only got mad (realy mad) at one thing:

Spoiler:

Besides the spoiler, the series is higly recomendabble, and the plot-twist at the last chapter is just unbelivably amazing. Like, reeeeally amazing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My favortestet anime ever!   My favortestet anime ever! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 6:53 pm

YGO GX Leader-Darkness wrote:
Watched it, the ending managed to take one tear out of my left eye. That's a lot considering I did not cry on titanic, nor on any other sad movies ever. I only got mad (realy mad) at one thing:

Spoiler:

Besides the spoiler, the series is higly recomendabble, and the plot-twist at the last chapter is just unbelivably amazing. Like, reeeeally amazing.
good boy :3 now your momma and your other momma are very proud of you :3 lol i cried allot during it :3 but it had its awesome moments
hint hint jet propelled rocket chairs :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My favortestet anime ever!   My favortestet anime ever! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My favortestet anime ever!
Page 1 of 1