Yugioh Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Legends

A forum for the members of the YGO team on Duel Monsters Genesis

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Niro - Atticus

Niro - Atticus

Happy Birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday!   Happy Birthday! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:51 am

Dear Jesse.

Many congratulations on your birthday and best wishes for many more years to come your way!
I wish you a colorful birthday celebration. I’m sure you must have exciting plans to celebrate this day, with your near and dear ones. You are a very wonderful person and you are loved by so many people. In this special day of yours, I pray that God will grant you all that your heart desires and may you have many more birthdays to come.

Everyone grows old, but not all of us grow up. Please always remember that birthdays are not about how old we are, but on how we have lived and touched others lives in the years of your existence. I am very sure that you have touched so many lives and I am happy to say that I am one of those lucky ones. Once again, happy birthday and may you and your family always be of good health.

Your friend
Niro.
Back to top Go down
5D's Co-Founder - Carly

5D's Co-Founder - Carly

Happy Birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday!   Happy Birthday! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:29 am

Wow such a nice text Fubuking Wink

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHAN !!!! sunny
Back to top Go down
Niro - Atticus

Niro - Atticus

Happy Birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday!   Happy Birthday! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:39 pm

5D's Co-Founder - Carly wrote:
Wow such a nice text Fubuking Wink

Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

Happy Birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday!   Happy Birthday! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:34 am

Jappy birthday Jesse.

I wanna you to know that you are the best guys around here, and all this time you have been more than a leader then I do.

I have no predents to give you (ilied) but I sure can say that I will try to cach up to ya.

Btw, atti, nice touch of ya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

Happy Birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday!   Happy Birthday! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:53 am

Let me start with saying that I am incredibly happy of all the care and notice of this day you have given me. I have never been grated by this on Birthdays and by that I thought there was no idea to go here on my birthday, what a fool I am...

I want you all to know that you are by far the best mates I've had in a guild and will never be replace ever, no matter what.

Happy years to come to all of you, may we stay togheter for a long time following.
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

Happy Birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday!   Happy Birthday! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:59 pm

I hope so too my friend....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday!   Happy Birthday! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yugioh Legends :: A Category Not About Card Games? :: Random Thread-
Jump to: