Yugioh Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Legends

A forum for the members of the YGO team on Duel Monsters Genesis

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anti-Dragon deck

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YGO 5Ds Co-Leader - Yusei

Anti-Dragon deck Empty
PostSubject: Anti-Dragon deck   Anti-Dragon deck I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:49 am

Ive been seeing alot of dragon decks, pretty much ever since i started playing, and now im deciding to make an Anti-Dragon deck but would like some help, some obvious cards to have are Dragon Capture Jar and Victoria (Just so she can screw with their grave) but other than that im not too sure what to have...any help would be appriciated
Back to top Go down
5D's Co-Founder - Carly

5D's Co-Founder - Carly

Anti-Dragon deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-Dragon deck   Anti-Dragon deck I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:21 am

Well this is an original idea. You're right when you say we're being invaded by Dragons these last few weeks, everyone is using Hieroglyph. Weird thing to see maybe, but I've never ever made a Hieroglyph deck.

As you can guess, there is not a lot of cards that are anti-a-Type-of-monster. You mentioned the Jar, Victoria, I also found Buster Blader, Dragon Manipulator, Dragon Seeker, Electric Virus, Enchanted Sword Nothung, Sword of Dragon's Soul, and Valkyrie Brunhilde.

To fight Hieroglyphs, which is the most dominant form of Dragon deck, you may want to use Mask of Restriction that will make their effects completely useless. If there is a card anti-Hieroglyph, it is Mask of Restriction !

You can also focus on a secondary strategy which to block Special Summon. Since Victoria is a Fairy, you can continue on this theme with Archangel Kristya. This Archangel blocks Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon and the main strategy of Dragons which rely heavily on Special Summons.

Good luck for building this interesting deck Wink
Back to top Go down

Anti-Dragon deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-Dragon deck   Anti-Dragon deck I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:59 am

well, i built a base one and to stop special summons i put in Vanity's Ruler
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

Anti-Dragon deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-Dragon deck   Anti-Dragon deck I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:10 pm

I would say you need a deck that then negate effects but at the same time, you get out strong monsters. I don't have an idea but that kind of deck could break their combo incredibly rock bottom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anti-Dragon deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-Dragon deck   Anti-Dragon deck I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anti-Dragon deck
Page 1 of 1