Yugioh Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Legends

A forum for the members of the YGO team on Duel Monsters Genesis

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New place you can call home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

New place you can call home Empty
PostSubject: New place you can call home   New place you can call home I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 1:59 pm

Hello everyone! Long time no talk.

Hope you're all living, breathing and not sick. So since most connections have been severed because everyone travelled their own path, I thought I'd make a forum post for all those out there that would like to still keep in touch, duel and etc.

So case and point: A friend of mine runs an RP server on RP infinite, dedicated to DMU/DMG. If anyone is interested in roleplaying while dueling and also hanging with a fun group of people, you can find me there!

It's easy to spot it by going into "RP Infinite" and look for the Yu-Gi-Oh! server. Join that, read forum that has all the info and if you feel like hanging around or participating, that's the place.

Any questions or just simple "Hay how you doing?" just add me on Byond as Karsar, my old one got bugged (MichaelPe). Other than that, if you have Steam, search for "Carrotcaviar".

Miss y'all, good luck and fortune to everyone!
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

New place you can call home Empty
PostSubject: Re: New place you can call home   New place you can call home I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 3:56 pm

UPDATE: So apparently my friend stopped doing the rp server. However good news is there is another one, go for "Yugioh Neo Duel Academy" if you're interested in joining roleplay. The owner seems fun and the rules are fair.

See y'all around!

-Jesse/Karsar

UPDATE 2.0: So the owner got a long time work and therefor won't have the server up until September. The other methods of contact still work but in about a week from when this message is put up the server will be archived for a month. If you're still interested, I guess I'll see you then. More info will follow on this post.
Back to top Go down

New place you can call home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yugioh Legends :: DMG :: General DMG stuff-
Jump to: