Yugioh Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Legends

A forum for the members of the YGO team on Duel Monsters Genesis

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big Battle Registration

Go down 
+9
YGO GX Leader-Darkness
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José
YGO Zexal - Gauche
YGO Zexal - Droite
5D's Co-Founder - Carly
YGO Zexal Co-Leader - V
Jesse Anderson
Zexal Leader Shark
YGO 5Ds Co-Leader - Yusei
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Big Battle Registration - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Registration   Big Battle Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 7:14 am

no i didnt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Registration   Big Battle Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:04 am

ok, if no one can tell me how to host on DMG then this might end up not happening
Back to top Go down
5D's Co-Founder - Carly

5D's Co-Founder - Carly

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Registration   Big Battle Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:10 am

If you don't manage to host, maybe Kiryu can do that for you.

Or we could simply use the Team's server, Astral gave the link in a topic. It's a shame no one comes in it, I'm always alone in that server. Sad
Back to top Go down
Niro - Atticus

Niro - Atticus

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Registration   Big Battle Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:42 am

5Ds Founder Carly wrote:
If you don't manage to host, maybe Kiryu can do that for you.

Or we could simply use the Team's server, Astral gave the link in a topic. It's a shame no one comes in it, I'm always alone in that server. Sad
Agreed! ^^
The team server could to it. Just tell Astral, and it will be fixed Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Registration   Big Battle Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:52 am

whenever i try going into that server it keeps failing for some reason
Back to top Go down
5D's Co-Founder - Carly

5D's Co-Founder - Carly

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Registration   Big Battle Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:09 am

Oh ? That's weird. I joined it a few minutes ago and it was ok.

What I do is, don't click the link directly, but copy and paste it in "File" > "Open Location" in Byond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Registration   Big Battle Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:33 am

ok, looks like tourney will be going ahead on the clan server
Back to top Go down
5D's Co-Founder - Carly

5D's Co-Founder - Carly

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Registration   Big Battle Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:05 pm

For those of you who don't know where is the Team's server, open Byond, then go to "File", "Open Location", and copy/paste this :

byond://76.110.143.50:53709

You should join the server with this.
Back to top Go down
Zexal Leader Shark
Admin
Zexal Leader Shark

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Registration   Big Battle Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:24 pm

Ahhh sorry I couldn't make it I'll judge I guess jus gotta eat first guys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Registration   Big Battle Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:24 pm

AND THE WINNER IS...ME! lol

because of a few last minute disqualifications of those who didnt show up, the final entry list looked like this:

Carly
V
Atticus
Bastian
Judai
Zane
Jose
Yusei
Back to top Go down
5D's Co-Founder - Carly

5D's Co-Founder - Carly

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Registration   Big Battle Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:27 pm

I would address a big thank you to those who didn't show up. The tournament was a real blast and we couldn't have done it without you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Registration   Big Battle Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:31 pm

Round Rundown:

1st round -

Carly vs V - Carly won

Bastion vs Atticus - Atticus won

Zane vs Jose - Jose won

Judai vs Yusei - Yusei won

2nd round -

Carly vs Atticus - Carly won

Jose vs Yusei - Yusei won

Final round -

Carly vs Yusei - Yusei won
Back to top Go down
Zexal Leader Shark
Admin
Zexal Leader Shark

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Registration   Big Battle Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:43 pm

YGO 5Ds - Yusei wrote:
Round Rundown:

1st round -

Carly vs V - Carly won

Bastion vs Atticus - Atticus won

Zane vs Jose - Jose won

Judai vs Yusei - Yusei won

2nd round -

Carly vs Atticus - Carly won

Jose vs Yusei - Yusei won

Final round -

Carly vs Yusei - Yusei won
well done guys n good job yusei on the tourney sucks i missed it =(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Registration   Big Battle Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:44 pm

well youll catch the nex one
Back to top Go down
Niro - Atticus

Niro - Atticus

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Registration   Big Battle Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:54 pm

Not to sound like a bad loser of anything, but i had a really bad hand against Carly. And i mean, really bad. Our duel took over 20 minutes, and within those minutes, i drew only spell and traps. I had 3 monters. 5-6 spell and 3-4 traps. And those monsters were not really a good use to me at that time.
Back to top Go down
5D's Co-Founder - Carly

5D's Co-Founder - Carly

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Registration   Big Battle Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:33 pm

Niro - Atticus wrote:
Not to sound like a bad loser of anything, but i had a really bad hand against Carly. And i mean, really bad. Our duel took over 20 minutes, and within those minutes, i drew only spell and traps. I had 3 monters. 5-6 spell and 3-4 traps. And those monsters were not really a good use to me at that time.
Sorry about that, Fubuking, it's the one and only problem with single duels : luck. We got it that in the anime the author controls cards drawn and gives the character whatever he needs for the plot. That's why we've been given matches in real life.
But to moderate these thoughts a little, I think the construction of the deck may play a part in luck. For example, I spent so many time modifying over and over again my Fortune Lady Deck that I eventually found which combo works, and which combo does not work with Fortune Ladies. You've got to continue to experience many things of that kind in order to get an ideal synergy between all of your cards.
For example, now you know that you must focus on reducing your number of Spells and Traps and increasing the synergy between your monsters and their number.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Registration   Big Battle Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:53 pm

Sorry I didn't make it, I'll make an alarm for the next one.
Back to top Go down
Niro - Atticus

Niro - Atticus

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Registration   Big Battle Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:54 pm

5Ds Founder Carly wrote:
Niro - Atticus wrote:
Sorry about that, Fubuking, it's the one and only problem with single duels : luck. We got it that in the anime the author controls cards drawn and gives the character whatever he needs for the plot. That's why we've been given matches in real life.
But to moderate these thoughts a little, I think the construction of the deck may play a part in luck. For example, I spent so many time modifying over and over again my Fortune Lady Deck that I eventually found which combo works, and which combo does not work with Fortune Ladies. You've got to continue to experience many things of that kind in order to get an ideal synergy between all of your cards.
For example, now you know that you must focus on reducing your number of Spells and Traps and increasing the synergy between your monsters and their number.

I agree. And also i don't have that many traps and spells, but i still managed to draw almost all of them. And for most of my combos, i need a monster xD

Oh, and btw, no need to say sorry. It's just a game, and it's not like the winner got anything. So it's cool ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Registration   Big Battle Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:24 pm

actually i kinda did, im now allowed to try and recruit people but thats about it
Back to top Go down
Blaze29

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Registration   Big Battle Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:42 pm

i in
Back to top Go down
Blaze29

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Registration   Big Battle Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:44 pm

with mai win that tag tourny
Back to top Go down
YGO Leader -Mai Valentine

YGO Leader -Mai Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Registration   Big Battle Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:47 pm

Blaze29 wrote:
with mai win that tag tourny
yeah lets win this thang hehe yes me and blazey partners
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Registration   Big Battle Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:13 pm

why post here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Registration   Big Battle Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Battle Registration
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2