Yugioh Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Legends

A forum for the members of the YGO team on Duel Monsters Genesis

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team list of taken names and respective byond names

Go down 
+6
5Ds Leader Kiryu
Jesse Anderson
YGO Leader -Mai Valentine
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José
5D's Co-Founder - Carly
YGO GX Leader-Darkness
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

Team list of taken names and respective byond names Empty
PostSubject: Team list of taken names and respective byond names   Team list of taken names and respective byond names I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:34 pm

Soooo, what a long title....

well Im posting a listo of everyone we've got, obviously, not everyone is on the forum tho -.-
Notice that each haz the byond name of the owner of the char. name, thats for me to keep track on whoever is active or not, only person whos name dont figure is supreme king, who I allways forget to ask and everytime I write it its ereased so....

No more talking, this is it:

DM
Yugi ( dunno his byond)
Joey (Assime)
Tristan Taylor ( dunno his byond)
Pegasus (Crawford Pegasus)
Mai ( i dunno the byond)
Marik (Yu-go-home)
Duke Devlin (Dion Daisu)
Odion (101OREZ101)

GX
Darkness (ViXcen)
Jesse/johan (Michaelpe)
jaden/judai (Kboy33)
Atticus (Niro1)
Supreme King (Dbz_master23)
Chazz (LuigiThe Duelist)
Axel (Drp567)
Zane (Mcdack)
Bastion (Gaara121)
Aster Phoenix(Bjagurat96)
Sartorius (Inudog)
Chumley (Younginitials)
Camula (Ownedby)

5DS

Kiryu (Omnimurderfist)
Carly (Vdbigbang)
Aki (1trueblood)
Devak ( forgot his name)
Yusei (Mansroad)
Jack (keaper)
Aporia (Tulio12assis)
Lucciano (Zexalrules)
Placido ( didnt get his byond before he left)
Misty ( Nightelf1)
Sherry Leblanc (Kazarina)
Z-ONE (blader2600)
Crow (ArchEagle325)
Rex Goodwin (dunno the byond)

Zexal

IV (ThunderCougerFalconBird)
Shark (Huguito93)
V (SasukeHAwk)
III (DangerMutantPowers)(FroggyKingzilla)
Droite (Photon_Effy)
Gauche (YGO Zexal - Gauche)
Kaito (blaze29)
Tori/Kotori (Stardust Wolf)
Astral (solarwing77)
Tron( forgot his byond)
Not going to proclaim myself anything, but I think I should get at least 1cokie per nanme from now on..... just sayin....

jk :p

Post names of new taken ppl below with their respective byond names, and the name of the tester (allways beeing it a sub-leader or a leader or soemone with permision from any of those) just to know whos in and why to stop trolling issues.

And btw, Im sexy.

Last edited by YGO GX Leader-Darkness on Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:36 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
5D's Co-Founder - Carly

5D's Co-Founder - Carly

PostSubject: Re: Team list of taken names and respective byond names   Team list of taken names and respective byond names I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:28 am

Hum Darkness you miswrote my name, it's "Carly", not "Clayre" ^_^ Shocked

Also, I didn't know so many people had joined the Team lol... They really should present themselves on the forum, so that we get to know all these new people a little better.

I noticed something weird : there are two Yamikawa ? You named one "Yamikawa" and the other "Kaze Yamikawa".

I also think that this topic should be highlighted, emphasized if you know what I mean, for example be put directly in the main page for everyone to access easily, quickly and for everyone to notice.
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Team list of taken names and respective byond names   Team list of taken names and respective byond names I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:53 pm

Well, first of, sorry bout clayre xD, I really didnt know how to write it and radomized it xD sorry bout that correcting...

Then, yamikawa, we have only one, wrote it down 2 times idk why, one of byond names there is wrong, correcting it right away.

And for the last part, there is an active rule, 2 weeks of inactivity is the limit that Im aware off, that beeing when no diseases, work, school or any kind of explanition whatsoever explains your ausence. However, I have all those names on my byond right now, and all of em connect regularly, if soemone didnt it would be out by now, belive me.

So having everything covered, I would like that this part f the forums to be for registratinbg whos in, or out and why, making it easy to write everything down allright, ok?

So please erease prev. messenges, and this one, however, if theres a mistake as clayre pointed out I would be happy to hear it, so post it here no prob.
Back to top Go down
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

PostSubject: Re: Team list of taken names and respective byond names   Team list of taken names and respective byond names I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:34 am

placcido byond name is 6tails
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team list of taken names and respective byond names   Team list of taken names and respective byond names I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:24 am

lol the byonds chesirekitten btw just thought to tell you
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Team list of taken names and respective byond names   Team list of taken names and respective byond names I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:05 am

5Ds Andre, I'll get the BYOND name shortly
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Team list of taken names and respective byond names   Team list of taken names and respective byond names I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:04 pm

Inudog, YGO GX - Sartorius
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Team list of taken names and respective byond names   Team list of taken names and respective byond names I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:33 pm

Also, YGO GX - Yusuke switched to YGO GX - Aster (Phoenix) - Tala
Back to top Go down
5Ds Leader Kiryu
Admin
5Ds Leader Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Team list of taken names and respective byond names   Team list of taken names and respective byond names I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:56 pm

ya i changed the list
Back to top Go down
https://teamygo.forumotion.com
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Team list of taken names and respective byond names   Team list of taken names and respective byond names I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:28 pm

Kazarina, 5Ds Sherry LeBlanc
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Team list of taken names and respective byond names   Team list of taken names and respective byond names I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:17 pm

Younginitials, YGO GX - Chumley
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Team list of taken names and respective byond names   Team list of taken names and respective byond names I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:28 pm

Rlue change on recluiting system from now on:

1-during the test duel, check his byond name, if he haz random numbers in it, stay allert and try to make questions that may show he is crow. Like insulting his wannabe team or sumthing.
2-If the person ever repeats the same thing twice, like questions, its crow, autimatic kick.
3- If your suspicious about if its crow or not, take your time to duel him, the guy may freak out and spam pm on you, thats crow.

For now I think this is enough to be certain if its crow or not... for now....

I will eventualy put this on the rules, just want this to be here so ppl like jesse who reclut a lot may take this into account.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Team list of taken names and respective byond names   Team list of taken names and respective byond names I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:59 am

Thank you, now I can make sure when I recruit.
Back to top Go down
Zexal Leader Shark
Admin
Zexal Leader Shark

PostSubject: Re: Team list of taken names and respective byond names   Team list of taken names and respective byond names I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:39 am

YGO DM Leader - Pegasus wrote:
okay, some blair flanning member is messaging me, it says they are on the team and their byond key is chloeluv, just wanted to know if anybody knows this person or if it's crow or not.
that's atticus gf
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Team list of taken names and respective byond names   Team list of taken names and respective byond names I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:56 am

If I remember correctly Jim Cook changed to Rex Raptor.
Back to top Go down
Niro - Atticus

Niro - Atticus

PostSubject: Re: Team list of taken names and respective byond names   Team list of taken names and respective byond names I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:14 am

Zexal Leader Shark wrote:
okay, some blair flanning member is messaging me, it says they are on the team and their byond key is chloeluv, just wanted to know if anybody knows this person or if it's crow or not.
that's atticus gf

The hell....
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Team list of taken names and respective byond names   Team list of taken names and respective byond names I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:05 pm

YGO 5Ds - Rex Goodwin
I forgot to get the Byond name but it was around SuperArtoero so keep it at that until' I can find the name .-.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Team list of taken names and respective byond names   Team list of taken names and respective byond names I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:29 pm

Ok, the byond on Goodwin was superarturo

Thanks to Nosé for helping me with that.
Back to top Go down
YGO 5Ds - Roman Goodwin

YGO 5Ds - Roman Goodwin

PostSubject: Re: Team list of taken names and respective byond names   Team list of taken names and respective byond names I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 1:33 am

Hi, just ignore this. ^_^

Last edited by YGO 5Ds - Roman Goodwin on Fri May 25, 2012 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YGO DM Leader - Pegasus

YGO DM Leader - Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: Team list of taken names and respective byond names   Team list of taken names and respective byond names I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 1:34 pm

hey guys, sory I haven't been on so much, I had some things to do, i'm going to try to be on more often
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team list of taken names and respective byond names   Team list of taken names and respective byond names I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 5:16 pm

hey guys, sory I haven't been on so much, I had some things to do, i'm going to try to be on more often
dont worry pega its happening to all of us
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Team list of taken names and respective byond names   Team list of taken names and respective byond names I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:08 pm

EDIT: We should maybe add in Leo (Jkk) and Dartz to the list. It made me confused.
Back to top Go down
YGO 5Ds - Roman Goodwin

YGO 5Ds - Roman Goodwin

PostSubject: Re: Team list of taken names and respective byond names   Team list of taken names and respective byond names I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:52 am

Actually, I was thinking of going with Roman. He is much easier for me to use and I already have a deck made. The only thing is, I had to make another account on Byond to do it. So my handle for Byond is Quezlzoatl and my Handle for DMG will be YGO 5Ds - Roman Goodwin. Sorry if this upsets any of you.I just got tired of being asked if I had the Orichalcos stone or card and if I could give it to them. People would go out of their way to ask me. It's too much, so I changed it.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Team list of taken names and respective byond names   Team list of taken names and respective byond names I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:00 pm

As some may have noticed, the list haven't been updated for some time. This is because of people being busy and stuff. If you check this list often, wait for tomorrow and hopefully, if Darkness have time, he'll go through all the members and update the list.
That is all.
Stay safe kids, say no to dark powers! Unless they're mine, cause then you get awesome cards and slutty clothes.
Back to top Go down
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

PostSubject: Re: Team list of taken names and respective byond names   Team list of taken names and respective byond names I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:40 am

lol! jess its not ur power Surprised it's yubel's power Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team list of taken names and respective byond names   Team list of taken names and respective byond names I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team list of taken names and respective byond names
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next