Yugioh Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Legends

A forum for the members of the YGO team on Duel Monsters Genesis

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fabulous Leader of DM

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
YGO DM Leader - Pegasus

YGO DM Leader - Pegasus

The Fabulous Leader of DM Empty
PostSubject: The Fabulous Leader of DM   The Fabulous Leader of DM I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:35 pm

Hello everyone, I'm the one and only Pegasus! albino Leader of Duel Monsters, I'm proud to be a part of such a great team, I'm 15 years old and from Illinois, I felt I should change my Intro since I am a Leader after all. As for some info about me, I'd say I've got the most badass toon deck/decks ever created which I need to update on the topic I made about it. I've been a huge yugioh fan for a few years, I just got back into it recently, I love cartoons, comic books, and manga. I'm a collect a lot of things from the things I like, and when I mean collect, I spend loads of money on collectible stuff, action figures, statues, movies, books, etc. like about a 1000$ a year or so, I just recently spent over 100$ in yugioh cards at walmart lol, totally cleaned them out almost.

I'm totally an old man when it comes to yugioh though, I've only seen 4 episodes of zexal, i'm not even sure how the hell to do a speed duel, and i have nightmares about inzektors on a daily basis. The first time I even saw an XYZ monster was on dmg and i'm like "Wtf is that affraid ". well anyway, I'm glad to be the Leader of DM and hope you all enjoy having me around, because if not then whatever, you're stuck with me and theres nothing you can do about it Twisted Evil

For any new members reading, I hope you have a great time on the team and if you need any help I'm online quite often.

Last edited by YGO DM Leader - Pegasus on Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YGO 5Ds Co-Leader - Yusei

YGO 5Ds Co-Leader - Yusei

PostSubject: Re: The Fabulous Leader of DM   The Fabulous Leader of DM I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:05 pm

glad to have you here and hope you have fun with us
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Fabulous Leader of DM   The Fabulous Leader of DM I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:17 pm

allways happy to have you on board ^^
Back to top Go down
5Ds Leader Kiryu
Admin
5Ds Leader Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: The Fabulous Leader of DM   The Fabulous Leader of DM I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:37 am

welcome

if u need anything im usually about after my class work is over, dont hesitate to PM me for anything
Back to top Go down
https://teamygo.forumotion.com
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: The Fabulous Leader of DM   The Fabulous Leader of DM I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:22 pm

Welcome!

Hope you enjoy your time and if you need any assistance, ask anyone on the team ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fabulous Leader of DM   The Fabulous Leader of DM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fabulous Leader of DM
Page 1 of 1