Yugioh Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Legends

A forum for the members of the YGO team on Duel Monsters Genesis

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-sigh- alright might as well put this here too...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YGO 5Ds -Jack

YGO 5Ds -Jack

-sigh- alright might as well put this here too... Empty
PostSubject: -sigh- alright might as well put this here too...   -sigh- alright might as well put this here too... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:28 pm

Alright guys and gals listen up. I'm jack , and well if you know me in real life its Justin. But i'm here to say if you have a problem in the team with another person, please come to me before Kalin. Now note, this is not to undermind him in any way what so ever, but as the leader of the team he has a lot to sort through and his own school work. me on the other hand, well...im better with people to keep it short. So any issues with another member in the team or anything like that please come to me first i am willing to open a ear to anyone and do my best to resolve the solution. if you need to contact me my skype is Talieon, and if i feel that it is nessisary i will like my facebook but i will wait for that one. Now, that that is done and over with...have fun guys
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

-sigh- alright might as well put this here too... Empty
PostSubject: Re: -sigh- alright might as well put this here too...   -sigh- alright might as well put this here too... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:05 pm

If possible I would like to add that I offer myself for you jack if the person in question does something out of question,l such as harrasing al the team. In that case I would come over and kick out if needed, so add me on steam later if you have one, pm me later if you do.
Back to top Go down

-sigh- alright might as well put this here too...
Page 1 of 1