Yugioh Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Legends

A forum for the members of the YGO team on Duel Monsters Genesis

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server vs Us

Go down 
+3
Zexal Leader Shark
5D's Co-Founder - Carly
5Ds Leader Kiryu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
5Ds Leader Kiryu
Admin
5Ds Leader Kiryu

Server vs Us Empty
PostSubject: Server vs Us   Server vs Us I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:38 pm

So apparently the whole main server be hatin, cuz sum of are members all got wrecked by Luke in a WRPG style duel....and now there is an endless amount of un-chillness and rage between the parties....I for one can honestly say look at all the fucks i give about there hate and opinions, they are just a bunch of elitist try hards who are scared we back and stepping on their turf again. I can care less, dont let them get to u and dont sink to their level, just ignore them its usless to get involved in trivial matters with those who think their hot shit and the big swinging dick on campus.

U guys kno that my attitude towards all this crap, it happened the last time too before the official teams were made and we had to break up.

so in the future ignore them or just go to our server the info for that is posted on the forum.....shame tho, back in the day most of the ppl on the main were tolerable....guess thats not the case anymore, i shant be associating with them any longer and neither should u, i get enuff hate at try hards at locals and out in the real world and shit, i dont need it sitting on my couch too.....i suggest we be the bigger man and let it go, any further arguing is pointless.

Kiryu rests his case, and we shant speak of this matter anymore and try an keep the peace so UD doesnt have to do sumthing about it
Back to top Go down
https://teamygo.forumotion.com
5D's Co-Founder - Carly

5D's Co-Founder - Carly

Server vs Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server vs Us   Server vs Us I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:35 pm

Yeah, I totally agree with you. I admit I got a little too much involved but - God ! - it was a relief after the crappy day I passed today. I will ignore them from now on, it's the best we can all do, because the more you fight with them, the more it gives a reason to GMs and above to ban the Team.
Back to top Go down
Zexal Leader Shark
Admin
Zexal Leader Shark

Server vs Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server vs Us   Server vs Us I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:50 pm

luke vs me turned into a war figures -_- but some of u guys went far learn to ignore em u guys saw i wasnt sayin a word .-. now everyone tryin to get ud to ban ppl with team n stuff in their name <.<
Back to top Go down
5Ds Leader Kiryu
Admin
5Ds Leader Kiryu

Server vs Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server vs Us   Server vs Us I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:58 pm

Team tag or not we are still in this together, if they take our name away so be it.....i will keep the forum up and we will still be paling around in game, just cuz they take the name away doesnt mean we wont be a team.....a name is just letters after all, they cant take away our comradery and team spirit. I will still be on DMG no matter wat.

Back to top Go down
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

Server vs Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server vs Us   Server vs Us I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:00 pm

in the end of the battle some guys strated to talk we should disband our clan but that wasn't a term luke said it and astral too. Me , when i started i wasn't dueling for fun i was dueling for win but then i relaxed and in teh end i was fueling for fun. Then luke started to say my duel didn't count. For me its the same duel with him or not anyways sry for spamming u today kiryu adn sry for dueling him i hope u understand.
Back to top Go down
5Ds Leader Kiryu
Admin
5Ds Leader Kiryu

Server vs Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server vs Us   Server vs Us I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:06 pm

no worries mate....u needant apologize to me i understand how everyone was feeling at the time, ive been there myself, but as a leader i need to set an example and be the bigger man and not agitate the situation further....i only wish i was on sooner so i could have tried to prevent this whole thing.
Back to top Go down
YGO 5Ds Co-Leader - Yusei

YGO 5Ds Co-Leader - Yusei

Server vs Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server vs Us   Server vs Us I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:14 pm

i have no idea what this is about...
Back to top Go down
5Ds Leader Kiryu
Admin
5Ds Leader Kiryu

Server vs Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server vs Us   Server vs Us I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:32 pm

no worries its resolved and those elitist scrubs can say shit about us being an unofficial team now

u missed one hell of a bitch fit tho my friend
Back to top Go down
Zexal Leader Shark
Admin
Zexal Leader Shark

Server vs Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server vs Us   Server vs Us I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:19 am

YGO 5Ds - Yusei wrote:
i have no idea what this is about...
My friend all u need to know is the whole server hates us so today they did a war vs our team u probably don't want to know what happened during the duels things went outta control
Back to top Go down
Niro - Atticus

Niro - Atticus

Server vs Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server vs Us   Server vs Us I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:42 am

I think i went too far too. Sorry about that. But when they started about talking about us and disband, and all that, it didn't give sence at all. We never agreed to that term, that if we lose we disband.
Sorry again, if i took it too far guys.
Back to top Go down
5D's Co-Founder - Carly

5D's Co-Founder - Carly

Server vs Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server vs Us   Server vs Us I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:39 am

http://www.gamerscripts.com/dmg/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10928

I want to announce that I officially LOVE the admin Eiza.

You may also recognize of the ones that started the hate (subject of this topic), "Kisuo". He's the one that started the topic on DMG forums, I wonder why...
Back to top Go down
Niro - Atticus

Niro - Atticus

Server vs Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server vs Us   Server vs Us I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:54 am

5Ds Founder Carly wrote:
http://www.gamerscripts.com/dmg/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10928

I want to announce that I officially LOVE the admin Eiza.

Eiza has always been cool ^^

And btw, for those of you that can't read it, you gotta register to see the topic.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

Server vs Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server vs Us   Server vs Us I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:06 pm

Short on the website Carly sent: One got mad, it was declared personal problem, case closed.

OnwatIwuz'bout2say: Jesus Crist... I expect to see this from Villain's and what not, but the whole MAIN? Damn disgrace. If they would take it back to the old days, they would notice it was about fun. Then it brought tournaments and Shit. Got. Outta. Hand.

It doesn't say ANYWHERE "Fun is not allowed here.", to make it short of my opinion: Did we, the clan, talk shit about the haters? No, we had fun, dueled them, it's not our fault they can't handle the fun of others.

I'm done, Finito, Finished. I'll buy some space on the moon and live there instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server vs Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server vs Us   Server vs Us I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server vs Us
Page 1 of 1