Yugioh Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Legends

A forum for the members of the YGO team on Duel Monsters Genesis

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regarding YGO 5Ds Crow

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
5Ds Leader Kiryu
Admin
5Ds Leader Kiryu

crow - Regarding YGO 5Ds Crow Empty
PostSubject: Regarding YGO 5Ds Crow   crow - Regarding YGO 5Ds Crow I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:12 am

today i have received a few complaints from both Darkness and Astral regarding him.....

Darkness wrote:
I know I gave an opportunity for crow, and that he is in your team, but we cant afford to have a guy like him in the team anymore.
His allways annoying ppl, hes a noob playing cards, ignore the leaders, and ppl use him as an icon of why our team are "noobs".
Astral, for example, got loads of complains about him sum time ago, so I made the desicion of kicking him out once and for all.

Not because of his "talent" at card games, but because we are in a very delicate situation, and he annoying the server and rage quiting here and there doesnt help.

He also added members without us knowing, and that just pisses me off.

Please do so.

Darkness

I have herd more or less the same from Astral....so i hear by discharge him on behalf of my other leaders who have reached a group decision to kick him...i hope this wont effect the team in anyway shape or form, but if u cant follow the rules i establish, and if the leaders come to this conclusion then i must carry out the order.....tho i hate to be that guy im going to honor the decision and remove him from our crew effective as soon as he comes online and i can explain to him.

on a side note, crow was the person with the multiple accounts who was trollin us before we let him in on a whim of kindness.....if anyone would like to try and change my or the other leaders decision they are more then welcome to...i wasnt around for this crap at the time so i am only acting on behalf of the
other leaders who i left in charge for today.....seriously when im busy this is the last kinda thing i wanna hear about....and crow about adding ppl without permission and having them change names before a leader could approve and give them the info....that alone is not cool and enuff reason to kick

on another note, anyone recruited by crow will get the same second chance he did since its not fair to them if they get kicked cuz of his actions....so if anyone sees an unfamilar team member and one of the leaders are online contact us so we can have a word with them and see if we can straighten them out
Back to top Go down
https://teamygo.forumotion.com
5D's Co-Founder - Carly

5D's Co-Founder - Carly

PostSubject: Re: Regarding YGO 5Ds Crow   crow - Regarding YGO 5Ds Crow I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:12 pm

I totally agree with you. Crow does not represent the Team. He'd done enough damage.
Back to top Go down
5Ds Leader Kiryu
Admin
5Ds Leader Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Regarding YGO 5Ds Crow   crow - Regarding YGO 5Ds Crow I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:25 pm

ok so he came on asking for 5ds co-leader knowing i still hated him from before....so i told him hes kicked and explained why, he called bullshit and now hates us...so be prepared for a lotta bitching and moaning and trolling from him later on....but crow is now open so lets try an find one that isnt a douche this time
Back to top Go down
https://teamygo.forumotion.com
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Regarding YGO 5Ds Crow   crow - Regarding YGO 5Ds Crow I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:22 pm

wooo

No more complain spam when I get online on dmg, finally!
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Regarding YGO 5Ds Crow   crow - Regarding YGO 5Ds Crow I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:06 am

If we get anything else regarding Crow we'll just say that he's not on the team and he may hate how much he ever want, or am I wrong on that point?

If he just comes up and complains into your face. Just be polite and mature against him, he'll look like an idiot and people will in time understand we don't give a righteous shit about complains with him involved.
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Regarding YGO 5Ds Crow   crow - Regarding YGO 5Ds Crow I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:48 pm

USE POLITNESS,I use it to scare off those trolls who think they are better just becoz they can hate lol

I even made aeroga be a nice guy for a bit lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding YGO 5Ds Crow   crow - Regarding YGO 5Ds Crow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding YGO 5Ds Crow
Page 1 of 1