Yugioh Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Legends

A forum for the members of the YGO team on Duel Monsters Genesis

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WRGP tourney the real one :D

Go down 
+5
YGO Leader -Mai Valentine
Jesse Anderson
Niro - Atticus
YGO 5Ds Co-Leader - Yusei
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José
9 posters
AuthorMessage
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

WRGP tourney the real one :D Empty
PostSubject: WRGP tourney the real one :D   WRGP tourney the real one :D I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:54 am

Format: WRGP style (3 members team, when one lose the next player stay with his field an his grave, we will use player change to do that)

Decks Allowed: Character Decks

Duel Mode: Turbo (prepare your decks Very Happy RIDING DUEL!! ACCELERATION!!, to characters like pegasus, darkness and judai i did a new kind of field spells and continuous spells so i'll put their effects in another topic then if you want any magic tranformed in speed spell just ask me in the other topic.

Date: 22nd April

Time Start: 4pm GMT (11 pm EST time)

Host: Me

Card Game type: ACG (anime card game, so cards will have anime eff if u dont want in one of urs just post here the one u want to dont be changed)

Number of Duelists: 6,12,24 or 48

Judges: Me, Leaders, Co-Leaders and Sub-Leaders.

Time Limit: 1 hour and 10 minutes (for each duel)

Team Rules: Please be sure you have time to enter , and just post here your team and its all lol

Server: Team Server (Huguito's):byond://76.110.143.50:53709

(Its the first tourney that i host Very Happy xD)

Awaiting Teams:

Lucciano, Placido and Jose

Current Teams:

People Waiting for Team:
-Mai
-Yusei
-Tori
- and Carly i'm not sure if she will Neutral

Last edited by YGO 5Ds -Jose on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:46 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WRGP tourney the real one :D   WRGP tourney the real one :D I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:16 am

ill enter, i even made a turbo deck for this a few days ago, havent been able to test it yet though
Back to top Go down
Niro - Atticus

Niro - Atticus

PostSubject: Re: WRGP tourney the real one :D   WRGP tourney the real one :D I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:39 am

Player change is bugged. So the one who wins, can see the next opponents hand.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: WRGP tourney the real one :D   WRGP tourney the real one :D I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:42 pm

EDIT: Nvm, I'm in Italy during the Tournament, if you don't hold it on 22nd though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WRGP tourney the real one :D   WRGP tourney the real one :D I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:00 pm

i would enter but i have no idea what a speed spell is or does
Back to top Go down
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

PostSubject: Re: WRGP tourney the real one :D   WRGP tourney the real one :D I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:40 am

Niro - Atticus wrote:
Player change is bugged. So the one who wins, can see the next opponents hand.
its no more bugged Very Happy that bug doesnt exist in the new update
Back to top Go down
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

PostSubject: Re: WRGP tourney the real one :D   WRGP tourney the real one :D I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:41 am

YGO DM-Mai wrote:
i would enter but i have no idea what a speed spell is or does
mai here u have got a little help Very Happy http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Turbo_Duel
Back to top Go down
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

PostSubject: Re: WRGP tourney the real one :D   WRGP tourney the real one :D I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:41 am

Jesse Anderson wrote:
EDIT: Nvm, I'm in Italy during the Tournament, if you don't hold it on 22nd though
u will be in italy in the 8th or in the 22nd?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WRGP tourney the real one :D   WRGP tourney the real one :D I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:03 pm

umm ok lol but youll have to teach me to turbo duel but im in
Back to top Go down
5D's Co-Founder - Carly

5D's Co-Founder - Carly

PostSubject: Re: WRGP tourney the real one :D   WRGP tourney the real one :D I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:30 pm

Hum I have another idea Jose. I don't think it's a good idea to create Speed Spells like Toon World, because if you do that, you'll have to create other support cards like "Toon Table of Contents", and we won't see the end of it. Furthermore, where's the fun in Turbo Duels if Spell Cards are the same ones we use in casual duels ? I really think we should stick with the Speed Spells we have.

Consequently, we should have only characters from 5D's on this tourney. I absolutely don't mean to exclude Pegasus or Johan for example, that's why I propose that all members that are not from 5D's change to a character from 5D's just for this tourney. I think there are plenty of characters available for every participant : think about Team Unicorn, Team Ragnarok, and plenty of other Turbo duelists in 5D's.

This is my advice if you want a real WRPG-like tourney.
Back to top Go down
YGO Zexal - Tori

YGO Zexal - Tori

PostSubject: hi   WRGP tourney the real one :D I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:34 pm

there is a problem. there is a certain amount of 5d character and we have more clan member then that number, anyway i am entering. i should be able to make it this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WRGP tourney the real one :D   WRGP tourney the real one :D I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:46 am

well, as we only have a limited number of active members it should be fine, however it looks like i might not be able to enter but atm im not sure, im off out with my family at some point on the weekend but idk which day it will be
Back to top Go down
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

PostSubject: Re: WRGP tourney the real one :D   WRGP tourney the real one :D I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:42 am

5Ds Founder Carly wrote:
Hum I have another idea Jose. I don't think it's a good idea to create Speed Spells like Toon World, because if you do that, you'll have to create other support cards like "Toon Table of Contents", and we won't see the end of it. Furthermore, where's the fun in Turbo Duels if Spell Cards are the same ones we use in casual duels ? I really think we should stick with the Speed Spells we have.

Consequently, we should have only characters from 5D's on this tourney. I absolutely don't mean to exclude Pegasus or Johan for example, that's why I propose that all members that are not from 5D's change to a character from 5D's just for this tourney. I think there are plenty of characters available for every participant : think about Team Unicorn, Team Ragnarok, and plenty of other Turbo duelists in 5D's.

This is my advice if you want a real WRPG-like tourney.

Its a good idea so people that arent from 5Ds choose one of 5Ds characters and post here

u can c here:http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Yu-Gi-Oh!_5D's_characters
Back to top Go down
YGO Zexal - Tori

YGO Zexal - Tori

PostSubject: hi   WRGP tourney the real one :D I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:21 am

i want to enter but the only deck i am good with is my dragon deck.
Back to top Go down
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

PostSubject: Re: WRGP tourney the real one :D   WRGP tourney the real one :D I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:56 am

ok you can do a dragon turbo deck but just with the actual speed spells in the game none of those i created, imagine i never created them so you choose 5Ds character or you can create your own turbo deck
Back to top Go down
YGO GX- Axel

YGO GX- Axel

PostSubject: Re: WRGP tourney the real one :D   WRGP tourney the real one :D I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:10 am

I'll enter but i might be busy btw i'll be using a malefic riding deck if im on
Back to top Go down
Sartorius No Hikari

Sartorius No Hikari

PostSubject: Wowsers   WRGP tourney the real one :D I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:13 pm

ill join but im pretty sure its at like 11 am here so considerin i stay up all night most of the time i dont know if ill be sleep or not though hopefully i will be up and ready to go
Back to top Go down
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

PostSubject: Re: WRGP tourney the real one :D   WRGP tourney the real one :D I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:53 am

guys the tourney is canceled...
reasons:
UD BANNED SPEED WORLD AND SPEED WORLD 2 Shocked it cant be used even in tradicional mode server where there's no banlist just cards like the seal, golden casttle etc that cant be used in a duel now speed world now cant be used in a duel so... WRGP is canceled Sad
Probably UD will make an item to speed world and motorcicles too just like in the anime but anyways...
WRGP is canceled... Sad
Back to top Go down
YGO Zexal - Tori

YGO Zexal - Tori

PostSubject: hi   WRGP tourney the real one :D I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:08 pm

don't cancel the tourny. we can still do WRGP style with regular dueling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WRGP tourney the real one :D   WRGP tourney the real one :D I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:33 am

so is this going on or not? after all we could just keep track of the speed counters ourselves cause so long as the speed spells are still in its fine
Back to top Go down
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

PostSubject: Re: WRGP tourney the real one :D   WRGP tourney the real one :D I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:56 pm

nop... sry guys i will host a new one without speed world
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WRGP tourney the real one :D   WRGP tourney the real one :D I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:11 pm

so are we doing this one without speed world then like Tori asked, just wanna know if were doing it on sunday
Back to top Go down
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

PostSubject: Re: WRGP tourney the real one :D   WRGP tourney the real one :D I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 4:00 pm

nop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WRGP tourney the real one :D   WRGP tourney the real one :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WRGP tourney the real one :D
Page 1 of 1