Yugioh Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Legends

A forum for the members of the YGO team on Duel Monsters Genesis

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

People who don't care about the Team.

Go down 
+3
5Ds Leader Kiryu
YGO 5Ds Co-Leader - Yusei
5D's Co-Founder - Carly
7 posters
AuthorMessage
5D's Co-Founder - Carly

5D's Co-Founder - Carly

People who don't care about the Team. Empty
PostSubject: People who don't care about the Team.   People who don't care about the Team. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:09 pm

Ok guys I'm posting this here because I think it absolutely needs to become a rule.

I'm getting tired of people who ask to be in the Team and end up never being on DMG. Just compare Darkness' list of taken characters (https://teamygo.forumotion.com/t37-team-list-of-taken-names-and-respective-byond-names) with the number of people who actually present themselves on the forum, and then compare that number again with the number of people who are actually online. This is ridiculous. And this prevents people who actually care about the Team to join it because a character is taken by someone who connects once a month.

We really need loyal people. That's why I'm proposing here to ban members who are absent for more than 2 weeks without any justification. We should also, and most important of all in my opinion, ban members who don't participate in the forum or on DMG. I don't like those kind of people because they just think the Team has a cool name and that's it. No. You are in fully, or you're not at all.

I'd really like to thank the veterans who are often here, you guys are really true friends and teammates.

I know I don't have a rank of leader or anything of the kind, but I took the initiative to say that officially in the Team Rules, I hope you will only see me here as someone who truly care about this community.

No, this is NOT an extremist speech ! lol!

sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: People who don't care about the Team.   People who don't care about the Team. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:43 pm

i agree, i mean i know im only really active on the forum atm but thats cause im more interested in the team activities than the DMG servers although i think that we should ammend the number of weeks before banning to possibly 3 just in case
Back to top Go down
5D's Co-Founder - Carly

5D's Co-Founder - Carly

PostSubject: Re: People who don't care about the Team.   People who don't care about the Team. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:49 pm

Yusei you're not to blame at all ! On the contrary, you're one of our most active members ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: People who don't care about the Team.   People who don't care about the Team. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:32 pm

on here i am yeah, on DMG im not as active now, im basically just going on for team stuff alot of the time
Back to top Go down
5Ds Leader Kiryu
Admin
5Ds Leader Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: People who don't care about the Team.   People who don't care about the Team. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:17 am

ya me and the other head dudes are working on that....midterms this week for me so ive been busy....but ya we gonna plan a time when we can all chat and go over the list and remove all the inactive ppl

sorry for the inconvenience but we will be dealing with it shortly prolly next week after my mid terms are done with
Back to top Go down
https://teamygo.forumotion.com
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: People who don't care about the Team.   People who don't care about the Team. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:41 am

5Ds Founder Carly wrote:
Ok guys I'm posting this here because I think it absolutely needs to become a rule.

I'd really like to thank the veterans who are often here, you guys are really true friends and teammates.

sunny

Aww, thank you Very Happy

2. I haveto agree. We barely have som people on, and since they haven't really provided an excuse, I say we just kick the inactive and next time someone needs to go they need to tell one of the leaders atleast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: People who don't care about the Team.   People who don't care about the Team. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:45 am

it might also be an idea for the active people to have the chance to change character once all of the inactive people are kicked just incase they wanted to be someone else when they originally joined
Back to top Go down
5Ds Leader Kiryu
Admin
5Ds Leader Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: People who don't care about the Team.   People who don't care about the Team. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:47 pm

ok i made a post on this in the DMG info stuff....monday or tuesday im planing on cleaning out the inactives
Back to top Go down
https://teamygo.forumotion.com
YGO DM - Yugi Muto

YGO DM - Yugi Muto

PostSubject: Re: People who don't care about the Team.   People who don't care about the Team. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:35 am

I can be more on if you want me to? Sad
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: People who don't care about the Team.   People who don't care about the Team. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:28 pm

No worries Joey, you've made an introduction and online often. You're safe *Crowd goes OHHHHHHH while a 'Ding' sound is heard"
Back to top Go down
YGO DM - Yugi Muto

YGO DM - Yugi Muto

PostSubject: Re: People who don't care about the Team.   People who don't care about the Team. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:44 pm

OHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
YGO Leader -Mai Valentine

YGO Leader -Mai Valentine

PostSubject: Re: People who don't care about the Team.   People who don't care about the Team. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:02 pm

i try to be online at least once a day and if any one asks me i post too much on the forum cause i simply just love this forum! but yes i say people need to tell people if their not gonna be online much
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: People who don't care about the Team.   People who don't care about the Team. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:54 pm

No need to discuss hwos online and hwos not, we will se that at the meeting ^^
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: People who don't care about the Team.   People who don't care about the Team. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:04 am

If the meeting takes place before I get home, I cannot be in it :<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People who don't care about the Team.   People who don't care about the Team. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People who don't care about the Team.
Page 1 of 1