Yugioh Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Legends

A forum for the members of the YGO team on Duel Monsters Genesis

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CROW IS ON THE TEAM

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

crow - CROW IS ON THE TEAM Empty
PostSubject: CROW IS ON THE TEAM   crow - CROW IS ON THE TEAM I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:18 pm

[Sat, 07 Apr 22:05:18] DMG GX Leader - Judai (Itachi12346666) has entered the game, while connected from the same PC as YGO DM - Rafeal (Fukiwara).

DMG its Crow's 10 accounts so crow is rafael =/ just to warn
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: CROW IS ON THE TEAM   crow - CROW IS ON THE TEAM I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:52 pm

We are already aware of this. He have alot of accounts, alot of imposters in DMG. Do not trust those who haven't made an Introduction or just ask them who recruited them and check it. Then we can be sure of it.
Back to top Go down
YGO Leader -Mai Valentine

YGO Leader -Mai Valentine

PostSubject: Re: CROW IS ON THE TEAM   crow - CROW IS ON THE TEAM I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:46 pm

Jesse Anderson wrote:
We are already aware of this. He have alot of accounts, alot of imposters in DMG. Do not trust those who haven't made an Introduction or just ask them who recruited them and check it. Then we can be sure of it.
*hides behind jessie* wahh you know its this and the happy days song that are haunting my nightmares
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: CROW IS ON THE TEAM   crow - CROW IS ON THE TEAM I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:51 pm

We know bout his many many accounts, we dealed with the guy b4, it really pisses me off, but if he is still doind that ort of stuff im talking to a gm to ban his ip
Back to top Go down
5Ds Leader Kiryu
Admin
5Ds Leader Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: CROW IS ON THE TEAM   crow - CROW IS ON THE TEAM I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:46 am

the rafeal ( Crow) on our team has been banned from the forum...if i delete his account the ip ban will be undone, but he can no longer post here
Back to top Go down
https://teamygo.forumotion.com
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: CROW IS ON THE TEAM   crow - CROW IS ON THE TEAM I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:59 am

That's good, and for the important ones we should put a password that is only written to the verified members of the team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CROW IS ON THE TEAM   crow - CROW IS ON THE TEAM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CROW IS ON THE TEAM
Page 1 of 1