Yugioh Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Legends

A forum for the members of the YGO team on Duel Monsters Genesis

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My version of team history

Go down 
+9
Niro - Atticus
YGO 5Ds Co-Leader - Yusei
YGX - Alexis
YGO DM - Yugi Muto
YGO Leader -Mai Valentine
Jesse Anderson
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José
YGO DM Leader - Pegasus
YGO GX Leader-Darkness
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

My version of team history - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:33 am

Very Happy it's really good darkness u r a great writer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 5:17 pm

You know I spell pretty well too right? :c
Nah, I'll leave the honour to MaI

Three things:
1. Isn't Atticus ace Red Eyes Darkness Dragon/Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon?
2. "Darkness Best Friend", hearth got fever.
3. *High-Fives Atticus*
Back to top Go down
YGO DM - Yugi Muto

YGO DM - Yugi Muto

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:19 pm

I spall good to
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:19 pm

Jesse Anderson wrote:
You know I spell pretty well too right? :c
Nah, I'll leave the honour to MaI

Three things:
1. Isn't Atticus ace Red Eyes Darkness Dragon/Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon?
2. "Darkness Best Friend", hearth got fever.
3. *High-Fives Atticus*

Red eyes darkness metal is a darkness piece, you can see it on the name xD. It's also a parody" to GX coz Darkness metal was actually earned when atticus weared the Drakness mask and became a Darkness-thingy and summoned it.

and indeed that hi-five is needed xD btw... 15!

Chapter 15- Real mind

Atticus helped Jesse to get Yuma in to the game shop. Jesse entered Carrying Yuma on his back while Atticus held the door for him. Inside the game shop waited kiryu, Darkness and Astral. They shortly explained that Kiryu took Carly home and came back as soon as he noticed the messages that Astral sent him. Darkness grabbed Yuma and laid him down on a bench of the game shop. His pulse and breathing were ok, his injuries weren't that bad, he was probably experiencing the exhaustion of being controlled by a Darkness piece for too long.

-And Shark?-Asked Kiryu
-He vanished after we defeated him. I have no Idea where he is. We wanted to make sure that Yuma was safe here. It was better to bring him together; we don't want to face him again having to take care of Yuma alone, or to risk losing Yuma to Shark- Explained Jesse.
-I think you made the right choice, we now need to look for Shark and take his Darkness piece.-Said Darkness
-Let me at him! - Said astral getting up but his injuries didn't let him to stand for too long. Kiryu helped him stand so that he not to fall on to the ground- ouch!
-You will stay here mister, if you get worse than that you might as well be erased from existence -said Kiryu.
-Anyway, I’m getting out to get some clues on Shark, Jesse, want to come?- Said Atticus in a serious voice until he mentioned Jesse's name, there his voice changed to a more friendly tone.
-No.... need for that...- Said a voice on the door

Icy Darkness was standing before all of them. He was beaten up, but he stood as he had no scratches on his body. Jesse almost launched an attack at him, but a dark web came out of his body grabbing all of them. Kiryu, Astral Jesse, Atticus and Yuma were all glued into the wall with a blanket of black goo. Darkness shoved away the black goo easily, having Darkness all over his body this was easy to avoid.

-Why are you... so... persistent.... I... have a Darkness piece.... I want to be strong... I....-Said Icy Darkness
-He’s talking nonsense, we are the persistent ones?- Jesse pointed
-We are too late- Said Darkness- this is not him talking. It Is the Darkness piece.... Both his brain and soul might be dead by now. I’m... I’m sorry.

There was silence and surprise among all of the ones who were inside the game shop. Sharks’ body and Crow's body fell to the ground. Where Shark was standing there was only a black hooded, faceless man.

-Crow! No!- screamed Atticus.
-Damn it if only I could break this thing!- Said Kiryu
-Go Rainbow Dragon! -screamed Jesse, but no dragon appeared- Damn it, why my monsters wont come out?!
-It's my web - answered the hooded man- This web is proper of our kind. It drains a person's life essence little by little, and block your summons’s.
-And who are you?!- Asked Astral
-He is the Darkness pieces true form, he takes that form to steal people's body like he did with Shark. And slowly consumes the soul and mind to create a body of his own. Now no more talking! - Answered Darkness- If I don't win quickly you guys will be like Shark there, and I’m especially worried about Yuma.
-As you wish!- Answered the Darkness piece.

A shark came out of the Darkness pieces body, and were directing towards Darkness. However, on the last second it turned to attack Yuma on the wall behind Darkness. Darkness summoned his marshmallon to protect Yuma and repel the attack. The shark was moving in all directions to attack everyone, but every time Marshmallon blocked it, with his ability that does not destroy him in batttle. However Darkness was getting a little injured with every hit.

-Darkness!- Said Jesse with fists on his hands while Kiryu started to bite his lower lip in anger.
-You can with one shark, but how about 5!?- Said the Darkness piece.

Using all his powers the Darkness piece summoned four other monsters to attack the five people attached to the wall at the same time.

-Darkness Change! - Said Darkness with a deep voice.

Suddenly Four other monsters were summoned protecting all five of them. Marshmallon, Spirit reaper, Stealth Bird, The Fool, Gellenduo, all protecting everyone.

-What? How is Darkness summoning all this?-Said Jesse
-It's the ability that the Darkness pieces have. Darkness Change- explained Kiryu- It allows the Darkness pieces to have a piece of your soul in exchange of letting you summon 5 monsters at the same time.
-You mean Darkness gave a piece of his soul for us?!- Asked Atticus
-No, it uses piece of your soul if you are being controlled by it, like Shark and Crow. That's the reason why we need to get them before they get someone. Shark's soul was consumed by it, and will not come back, whatever we do. Same for crow, the Darkness piece probably used crow to beat up the entire Azure knight before consuming it's soul.- Said Kiryu
-And for Darkness?- Asked Jesse
-I don't know how he does it, but the Darkness pieces we have and his Darkness pieces apparently don’t consume the soul in exchange for using the Darkness Change.-Said Kiryu.

The battle continued, and Darkness’s monsters were holding the attacks one by one. Stealth bird and Marchmallon bounced part of the damage hurting the darkness piece monsters but nothing else. He was just getting hit after hit. He must think of something, or else his friends and him would die.... soon.

Next episode.... (???)

Interesting fact!
The only Darkness piece that has been purified is Jesse's Rainbow Dragon. When he does the Darkness change his Rainbow dragon transforms into Dark Rainbow dragon and his Crystal beasts transforms into advanced Crystal beasts!
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:22 am

Gfdi I love this, WE NEED A REWARD FOR THIS.
Back to top Go down
YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

YGO 5Ds - Aporia - José

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:27 am

asi said before darkness THIS IS PRETTY DAMN GOOD O Shocked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Niro - Atticus

Niro - Atticus

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 3:10 pm

1. *High-Fives Jesse*
2. Darkness, could you send me a detailed explaining of the cover again? It seems, i didn't get any.
3. This is... Epic, seriously. Your grades must be at the top
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 8:38 pm

Niro - Atticus wrote:
1. *High-Fives Jesse*
2. Darkness, could you send me a detailed explaining of the cover again? It seems, i didn't get any.
lol no credit to me for cleaning it up a bit! yes leave out the little girl :3
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:13 pm

Niro - Atticus wrote:
1. *High-Fives Jesse*

1- theres my hi five Very Happy
2- Did it again, see if it arrives this round Wink
3- awww thank you, and yeah I wouldn't say at top, Im more of an average student. Theres a 1 to 12 scale of grades in my country, and I passed last year with an overal grade of 11, you can do the math.

Btw, Im going to a camping this weekend, so no new episodes untill monday-sunday, sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
Niro - Atticus

Niro - Atticus

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:06 pm

YGO GX Leader-Darkness wrote:
Niro - Atticus wrote:
1. *High-Fives Jesse*

3- awww thank you, and yeah I wouldn't say at top, Im more of an average student. Theres a 1 to 12 scale of grades in my country, and I passed last year with an overal grade of 11, you can do the math.

Btw, Im going to a camping this weekend, so no new episodes untill monday-sunday, sorry Sad

This will be my first time making a cover. I might post some of my other drawings while you are waiting Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:06 pm

Niro - Atticus wrote:
1. *High-Fives Jesse*

Noo you cant leave mai without work to do!
Back to top Go down
Niro - Atticus

Niro - Atticus

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:41 pm

YGO DM Co Leader -Mai wrote:
Niro - Atticus wrote:
1. *High-Fives Jesse*

Noo you cant leave mai without work to do!
I will give Mai work to do Smile
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:49 pm

Well I waited mai to give me the corrected ver. but it never came, so this is the uncorrecter ver.

sorry for the spelling mistakes Sad

Chapter 16- Friend

Darkness was about to loose the fight. His five monsters were holding up ok, two of them bouncing some damage to the enemy, however, the hits damaged Darkness body and the fight had gone too long. Each of his friends were protected by one of his monsters, while a shark attacked each. He needed a plan to counter attack, or else...

-Ha! I IcyDarkness will absorb all of your darkness pieces! I will be the ultimate Darkness piece! The ruler of this world once it becomes full Darkness!- Said the Darkness piece.

-Not if I can stop it!- Said Darkness

Suddenly an Idea came to Darkness mind, but he would have to be careful. If he left his friends unguarded they may get harmed by one of the sharks, and he was worried specially for Yuma, who was in a critical state.

-You must be joking! - Said Jesse Trying to break the dark web that held them on the wall- Oi! Yuma! Wake up!

Jesse noticed that Yuma was still unconscious but now he was breathing heavily. The web slowly started to enter Yuma's mouth and walk into his throat.

-What the hell?!- Screamed Astral- Yuma!! Yuma!!!

-Hahaha! That's the power of my web! Now that he's finally tired enough, My Darkness will enter his body and take control of it, to devour his soul later as I did with your friends!

-I said...- Said Darkness- Not if I can stop you!

Darkness monsters suddenly started to change places fastly. While they did, Gellenduo, who had the strongest attack among them, started to hit the sharks as they changed places. Stealth bird on his own started to bounce as Many attacks as he could. IcyDarkness Sharks slowly began to loose advantage.

-Yes!- Said atticus rooting for Datkness- Keep this going!

-Tch, You really want me to take out the big guns don't you silly human?- Said the Darkness piece

The sharks all went back and hided under the Darkness piece hood. The web was still entering Yuma's body slowly. Darkness had no time to loose. He just sent his actual monsters to attacck with all they got.
All the monsters however were launched away when the Darkness piece took of his hood revealing his true form, Black Ray lancer.

-Looks like now I need to fight you with all my might- Said IcyDarkness

-Come at me! - Said Darkness

All of Darkness monsters surrounded Darkness in every direction. That's when everybopody knew they would fight one-on-one from now on. However Jesse and Atticus knew this wasn't going to work.

-Darkness look out! his ability can destroy your monsters!- Screamed Atticus.

-What?!- asked Darkness

-Too late for that!- Said Black ray lancer.

Black Ray Lancer launched his spear at Darkness. Darkness positioned all of his monsters in a line to block the spear, however Black Ray Lancer's ability went off, Nullifying their effects and destroying everysingle one of them. Darkness dodged the spear but when he was about to summon a monster Black ray lancer was already in front of him very close to his position.

-I won- Said Black ray lancer.

Black Ray lancer's arm striked against Darkness shoulder like a blade, cutting all the way to his chest. A lot of blood came our spilling on the ceiling and on his friends too. A sudden silence invaded the gameshop as everyone watched speechless the scene. Darkness then fell on his knees and then into the floor forming a pool of blood that came out of the wound around his body.

-Darkness!!- Screamed Jesse, who was heard by the surroundings thanks to the strength of his cry.

*Next episode, the arc's conclusion!*

*The next arc: Beggining of Crow arc*

Vote now! What would you like better? Vote between this 2 arcs:

Pegasus arc:

After pegasus join the team some secrets involving both him and Mai start to appear and the members of the team start to suspect of them. Things become more complicated when a woman named Pandors appear saying she came to reclaim the soul that she wanted. It seems Pegasus and Mai holded a secret greater then they could imagine, and Darkness may be not the strongest force acting around them this time around!

Jesse vs Jesse arc:

After some tragic events Jesse decide to visit the tombstone of Darkness mentor to ask for advice. While he is there he find that a clue was left by someone unknown. A rainbow dragon is sighted in many parts of the city. Could that be the real Jesse?

Last edited by YGO GX Leader-Darkness on Thu May 24, 2012 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YGO 5Ds - Roman Goodwin

YGO 5Ds - Roman Goodwin

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:51 pm

Go with Pegasus!
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:12 pm

Yeah, voting on Pegasus. YES, I AM VOTING AGAINST MYSELF, DAMN EVIL SIDE TAKING OVER.
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:34 pm

k, going with pegasus then, btw the woman is named Pandors, not Pandors hehe, my mistake, it seems Ive got lots of wrong sutff in the last part.

BTW episooooooode 17!

Chapter 17- No more....

The last drop of hope, if there was any, could be heard on it's last breath while Darkness fel on a pool made of his own blood on the ground. Jess, Kiryu, Yuma, Astral and Atticus were still beeing held against the wall by a dark web, and this dark web was stil entering Yuma's body via his mouth. Notrhing more could be done, apart from letting it all vanish into Darkness....

-It's now over. You shall all be my slaves, and give me your souls! - Said Black Ray lancer while pointing his hand at everyone.

The webs started moving and attempting to enter their bodies just as it was doing with Yuma. Jesse and the others resisted but allmost nothing could be done.

-Dammit! Everyone try summoning something!- Said Kiryu while fighting the web.

It was useless, nothing came out, they were powerless.

-Hahahaha! You humans can do nothing without the powers of your preciouus monsters. I, as a Darkness piece shall claim your souls to show how puny you all real are!- Claimed Black Ray Lancer.

Then a sudden crack sound was heard. Like bones been broken. The web suddenlly stopped moving and became smoke. In front of everyone agains avery expectative was Darkness standing on one knee holding his wound with his hand while Snoww, on of his strongest Darkness pieces was stabbing BlacRayLancer from behind, and the sword came out by his abdomen.

-Bu... How...- Said Black Ray Lancer Attonished- No human beeing could resist a wouund like that! Yo should be dead!
-I resistesd a lot worse than this in the past. Your fighting it's just childplay for me- Said Darkness as he stood on his two feet as nothing have happened, while the stream of blood till came out by his wound.
-This... Cannot be! You shall die!- Black Ray Lancer jumped in order to cut Darkness head off with his lance.

Darkness stopped Black Ray Lancer's Lance with three fingers without recieving a single scratch. Faster than anyone could see, Broww, Snoww, Goldd, Snoww and Grapha were all summoned and each aunched a melee attack against Black Ray Lancer. As BlachRay Lancer was lyeing on the ground with his armor destroyed Darkness came cloze to himand started explaining:

-Your strength is to make jokes about. You could never defeat me or any of my members like that. True, your ability may be amazing, but that's it. And you want to know a secret? I only let you stabb me so when I got up you would start aiming your attacks at me, not to them- Said Darkness while pointing at his friends with his thumb.- That way, I could make sure I could go all out without having to trouble in blocking animore...
-You can't be right! It can't be just that! What about your wound?! A normal human would die with that!- Said Black Ray Lancer.
-It turns out, I can't die, not even if I wanted to.... That's enough, you are coming inside!- Said Darkness while poining his hand at Black ray Lancer.

Black Ray lancer turned into a black smoke and went inside Darkness clothes. Darkness then immeadetely proceeded in grabbing Yuma and ripping off his shirt. He places his hand on Yuma's bare-chest and observed as a dark smoke slowly started to emerge from Yuma's mouth as he suffered from what looked like spasm caused by an electroshock.

All the smoke entered into Darkness cloths and disappeared. He then stood up and started walking to the exit until he was stopped by Astal while Kiryu helped the other to take yuma into a bench to lie him down.

-What about your wound?- Said Astral looking at Darkness shoulder.
-Turns our I was not lying- Said Darkness while showing that his wound was no more, and that his shoulder and chest were ok, and then proceeding to outside walking normally.

Using Darkness pieces without a soul cost.... Healing wounds fast.... Having the strength that no human had.... What the hell is Darkness?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 2:00 pm

ewahh darkness i got confused with the chapters sorry....
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:57 pm

YGO DM Co Leader -Mai wrote:
ewahh darkness i got confused with the chapters sorry....

no worriz :p
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:10 pm

Chapter 18- Give me trust

Kiryu and Jesse were taking Shark's body and Crow's body to incinerate them. By orders of Darkness, their bodys should be incinerated, otherwise the rests of Darkness on them may come out and form a new body for themselfes. Kiryu himself burnt them with his infernitys.
Yuma was lying on the ground, and his chest was covered with Atticu's jacket. It was horrible to see how his body moved as he was beeing electrocuted when Darkness touched his bare chest.
Atticus got up and looked at Astral.

-Where did Darkness go?- Asked Atticus
-He? That guy is weird, look for him on top of buildings, he use to go there to think and stuff.- Said Astral
-Doesn't he have a home to come back?
-Not actually- Said Kiryu as he came in on the room- He never actually rest, I saw that on my own.
-He never rests?- Asked Astral confused.
-Yeah, I mean, after the team was torn appart I saw him here and there. But we leaved together on an abbandoned old house for a while, and I never saw him asleep, or talk by that time. He just sat in front of a window and saw the sky and the city ruins everyday, and everynight.
-That's just impossible- said Atticus- Anyway, I got to talk to him, you sure you guys doesn't know where he might be?
-Try out on the main square, around the park with the clock- said Jesse- I don't really know where he might be, but I've got way too many memories of Jesse and him there inside my head.
-Kay, thanks- Said Atticus before runing out of the gameshop

At that time Darkness was to be found sitting on a place where he was surrounded only by a black space. On the emptiness of silence, a voice reached Darkness ears.
-And now what?- Said the voice that revealed to be coming from Black ray lancer who came out of the emptiness- You got me, and as I see, you got many others. What is your deal?
-My deal?- Asked Darkness- I've got no deal. Just an objective.
-So what's that?
-That's none of your business. You just got to fight or else....
-Or else.... You got nothing but words!
-Oh do I?

THe Darkness around them got filled with red eyes, as if a sphere made of monsters faces was around them.

-Go get him- Said Darkness as his mask glowed with a red light.

All the faces dssapeared and Black ray lancer started to recieve hits from every angle possible, as his armor started to break into pieces as it was made of glass. Black ray lancer fell on the ground and raised his hand trying to reach Darkness.
-What... are.... you...- Asked Black ray lancer
An image of a hooded person on a throne surrounded by a dark void appeared before Black ray lancer.
-Now... I ... see- black ray lancer said as his eyes clozed... for ever

-Oi Darkness! Are you listening?- Atticus said while shaking Darkness who was sitting on the ground in front of the clock on the park with his eyes clozed
-Yes I am, sorry was a little bit distracted there- answered Darkness.
-Listen Darkness there is something that I wanted to ask you...
-Im all ears
-I....
-Go ahead
-Want a Darkness pie-
-No
-But I haven't even finished asking
-Ok finish it, the answer will still be no, you are not ready.
-But I want to be ready if this strikes again! I don't want just to sit and hold people away!
-You did fine without the Darkness piece. You don't need one now
-But!
-End of discussion.

There was a little silence. Darkness did not move a muscle as Atticus walked away angrily.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:03 pm

We should either make a Manga or make all of this into a book. I'd say to make a book out of it when it's done.
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 3:31 am

sorry for taking so long, studys are harsh this time of the year for me Sad

Chapter 19-

At the gameshop, Astral, Atticus, Kiryu, Jesse, and the recently arived Aki were discussing the recent events. Yuma was still sleeping and Carly was taking care of him at her house.

-So what do we do next?- Asked Atticus
-I don't know- Said Aki- I still don't understand why Darkness is so against giving you a Darkness piece, you are his favorite so far...
-He have his reasons- Said Kiryu seryously- right now we should be focused on planning our next move.
-Before that, we should increase our numbers- Proposed Astral- I don't know if you nitced, but we only took out the first Darkness piece, and we have a very injured member and 2 casualties.
-Right Im off- Said Jesse walking towards the door
-Where you are going- Asked Aki
-They said it, we need more members don't we?- Answered Jesse- Im off to get some.
-Right behind you- Said Astral walking behind Jesse.
-Wait, what about our strategy?- Asked Atticus.
-We need more numbers, the bigger we get, the more prepared we will be when it strikes again.- Said Aki.
-By thw way, Atticus where did you say Darkness was?- Asked Kiryu
-Right here- Said Darkness as he came in by the door.

It made no sense, his clothes were trashed as if he came from a difficult battle, but his body had no wound whatsoever. Just an hour ago he was ok, what the hell happened?

-Darkness are you ok?- Asked Aki
-Yeah, it's just a side effect of my method of sensing the darkness around me, I gotta send my own darkness pieces out there, and it rip of my vest a little- Answered Darkness taking of what was left of his jacket.- More importantly, we should be aware.
-Why?- Said Kiryu
-The "dust", let's call it that way, around the town is not behaving normally. It's not behaving as if a new darkness piece would come out, but it is actually behaving abnormally.
-So it's time to call him?-Asked Kiryu
-Exactly-Said Darkness
-Who?-asked Aki
-The new leader of the DM branch of this team- Said Darkness as Kiryu walked out of the gameshop

Back to top Go down
YGO GX - Jim Crook

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:24 pm

so everyone is in this ?
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:54 pm

In due time the story will be filled with most members.
Back to top Go down
YGO GX Leader-Darkness

YGO GX Leader-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:33 pm

Chapter 20- Results and fear

The recluiting seemed to work so far. Many members tarted joining. Yuma's condition improved, he was still beeing in bed just in case any traces of darkness remained on him. Jesse and Astral came back with quite a crew of people on the way back, surprising both Darkness and Carly.
-So let me indroduce you to evryone!- Said Astral in a cheery mood to both Darkness and Carly who were inside the gameshop with them- This is III, he knows loads of things about this city's history, he will be the official historian of the group from now on, and of course he will be under my orders on the Zexal branxçch!
-Nice to meet yall- said the cheerfull looking kid whiule waving at everyone
-Now on this side- said jesse- You can see Aporia, he is an old friend you might recognise. Since he is more a friend of Kiryu from bfore I am putting hi9m on the 5Ds Branch under Kiryu's command.
-Yo there- said Aporia.
-Ok ok, who said you could present them?- said Astral while pushing Jesse aside- Now here we got my new subleader from now on, greet our new Shark! He has the ame style as the old shark, but he is a lot more self-controlled, that's why Im taking him as Zexal's sub, from now on.
-Hope we can get along- Said Shark.
-Well to hurry things up- Said Jesse- Over here we got th remaining members. Yusei knows a lot about tournaments he can help out making events to drag people's attention. We found Jack on the way here, he will be joining 5Ds again too. I think Kiryu will be happy bout that. And here we have Mai, she is very goo with her harpys, and I think she will be very usefull around here. Altho I don't know in what branch I should put her....
-I am actually impressed- said Darkness- You guys sure were going at this werent you?
-You can say so- said Jesse- By the way, when is the new leader coming?
-Soon I guess- said Darkness- Kiryu is allready looking for him.

Things were happy in the gameshop. Darkness Jesse Carly Astral and the newest members were laughing and having a good time. It allmost resembled to the old times, when they used to gather in an appartment room and play all day long. allmost as if the team was slowly coming back to it's former glory. Jack went out to look for Kiryu, it seemed like they seryously need to talk.

But would it last? What about "that"? No... I have to focus.... My goal is only one, I can't let this get on my way..... Or so thought Darkness....

Aki suddenly stormed in the Gameshop interrupting the games and the talks that were going on the room. She seemed tired, allmost exhausted.

-We got a problem!- Said Aki
-Ok calm down and tell me what is it- said Darkness while taking her to somewhere so she could sit and calm down.
-There is soemone around the town using our name and causing chaos all around it!-Explained Aki
-The what?!-Screamed Jesse
-We gotta set a group of vigilance on the main street- said Yusei rushing up to the group
-what how?-Asked Jesse- I mean, how would that help.
-Easy, we can be aware if anyone i using our name without noticing it. I get the point now yusei, but how are we going to divide?- Said Shark.
-Easy-said III- On the past, where the main street was now there was a battlefield, much before the D. city itself. The mainstreet was built around a road that tanks used to walk on, and there where many strategical points marked around that road to keep an eye on the surroundings so noone attackd said tanks. That was way back before, when the cataclysm was about to happen, but we can still use the same strategical points to hold a position where we an keep an eye on everyone.
-I see-said Darkness while thinking how useful the new members ended up to be- then III, can you make a map where the points are? we will then divide to see how things are going around the city. I will visit Yuma to see how he is doing, and let him know too. However soemone gotta stay on the gamshop if Kiryu comes back.
-Ok! You wont let me out of this one! I will go to the mainstreet- said Mai
-Me too- said Shark
-I will stay, Darkness, go call for atticus, he is probably with Yuma- Said Astral
-I will stay with astral, you know if anything happens he wont be alone this time- Said Carly.
-Ok, III will lead the group on the main stree for now until I arive. If Kiryu arrives contact III immediately so he can tell wih will me your position.
Im coming wih you!- said aki looking t Darkness
-Okay, I will vigilate outside the Gameshop. He may be around here as well.

Everyone started their own jobs. Yusei, Shark, Jesse and III went looking for the impostor on the mainstreet. Darkness went out to look for atticus and yuma with Aki, while astral and Carly stayed behind with Aporia protecting them.... is this going to end well?
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:56 am

And there we got more members into it, balanced and good, love it <3 :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My version of team history   My version of team history - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My version of team history
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next